Do you think if Trump decided to end the gossiping once and for all and fire Bannon...

Do you think if Trump decided to end the gossiping once and for all and fire Bannon, that Bannon would then turn Breitbart against him?

I love that the left is picking a fight w/ one of the hardest people to fire.

What did he mean by this?

Yes.

Sup Forums would treat it exactly like Wikileaks though, and just say "guys, they were always anti-government, this is part of what they normally do, he's still /our guy/!"

he gathers data and makes decisions. Some in the media lie.

I though reading comprehension scores were high in Finland?

>he gathers data
From where, infowars? And how, seeing as how he doesn't even read what he signs?

>Finngolians

>Trump is stupid. He doesn't even know what he signs.

This isn't even good trolling. Come back in a few years after you sprout some pubes.

Look, we have a finno-swede.

It is a faggot that deserves the same fate as a communist or a race-traitor

lelmao

nordiska motstÄndsrörelsen please go back to russia

Nobody realises that it was Trump who redpilled Bannon in order to secure the 'least' Skype infested newsroom.

Trump want revenge Israel and the Bush family for the death of his friends on 9/11

The punisher is coming

The media has been doing a psyop for the bast week, they want Trump to fire Bannon they hope that if they create a narrative that Gannon is in control that Trump will get rid of him.
It has been really obvious to everyone that this is a media agenda.
It culminated today with a NY times story that has nothing but (((anonymous))) sources. It really read like a fan fiction desu.

>The media has been doing a psyop for the bast week
It's hardly even a psyop, but Trump's thin skin makes it so easy.

You do realize that story gives absolutely no source at all. The whole thing reads like a fanfic.
They have been doing this type of thing for weeks now.
Some journalist says that his sources tell him bla bla bla, then he later retracts after the damage is done.

Is the NYT making their sources up? Or are staff leaking/talking to press about stuff from inside the WH?

>President Donald Trump accused "Obama people" of leaking less-than-favorable details about his tense phone calls with Australian and Mexican leaders, calling the leakers "disgraceful" in an interview with Fox News published Monday.

Well, which of you is wrong?

>people focusing all their fire on Bannon
>implying Trump and Bannon both aren't laughing their asses off at liberals taking the bait

Bannon is quite aware that the media hates him, and when people focus on him, they don't pay attention to Trump. This is intentional

Yes, all a brilliant plan, hence why thin-skinned Trump was prompted to boast he "calls his own shots" on twitter.

I mean don't get me wrong, I think that IS the plan. It's just Trump isn't in on it.

>HAH! Look at how trump is crying again!
>proceeds to ignore that Trump signs more legislation into effect because they are too focused on his "whining"

The ruse is multi-layered my friend

Is this the meme by committee of the week?

Sure, if that helps you feel safer in this space

Real talk though. bannon has the shittiest skin ever. He basically looks like he's already dead

You better not try it