We elected a dictator

We elected a dictator.
Bravo Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gaaEYC4RDUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumbpf needs to be in peached... I'm shaking.

>Twitter

Fake news.

>muh dictator!

the left is so screwed. They got nuffin

>twitter post
>one liner OP devoid of substance

God you CTR people are lazy.

>igpmyig problem

Trump evolved like a superbug. The media exhausted their supply of kikery on him so early on that he has grown entirely immune to it. In the process, the MSM has managed to discredit themselves in the eyes of most of the nation (regardless of affiliation).

Omg quit whining. Now having an alpha personality means you're a dictator?!? That's just stupid to say, obviously he doesn't have complete control if his order was temporarily overturned (which was u constitutional, but who cares about the CONSTITUTION, right?)

One shill thread posted here had a picture of trump and the single word "Drumpfkins". At least they half-assed this one.

>Trump is a dictator

We could only be so lucky

I WISH he was a dictator.

k den

trump is a fucking liar

cannot wait to see him get dragged out of the oval office

We need a new Hitler in Europe.

>this is a bad thing in a holocaust denial community

Me too. Can't wait for martial law.

he's only a dictator if he's lying. (he's not)

You assholes were the ones that wanted a war on fake news, we're just playing along.

>elected
>Dictator
Roflmao. Even Hitler wasn't elected. He was appointed. Dictators don't generally sleaze their way into power Democratically.

Like it or not, the election of Trump was as democratic as almost any other USA election. We're a representative republic, not a direct democracy. You may disagree with how the Electoral College is run, but the rules are the rules, and Trump won according to those rules.

Just scrolled through the catalog and there are a load of others. It's always a twitter post or a NYT comic with a one liner. Really pathetic.

>we elected

Sup Forums didn't do shit you fucking faggot. no amount of LARPing and shitty memes are going to elect a president

>HURR TRUMP CAN'T SAY THESE POLLS ARE BULLSHIT
>Same fucking polls said Hillary would win by a fucking landslide

>We elected a dictator.
>Bravo Sup Forums

Thanks, feels good man. Democracy is suicidal, only a tyrant can restore the Republic.

The popular vote polls were accurate

Why does he always go on such a temper tantrum everytime any news site mentions him in any slightly negative way? now there's a special snowflake if i've ever seen one

More fucking Crew threads.

The polls are WRONG.

8 years buddy.

They really are getting pathetic. Yesterday it looked like they changed topics and started spamming conspiracy and fake happening threads too. The anti-Trump ones aren't working very well.

is that what they say

This. No but seriously guys we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Yeah that was the plan

>We elected a dictator.

This is the future I chose. Seig Zeon, Hail Trump, etc.

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums
8 FUCKING YEARS

That's not true at all.

>>elected
>>Dictator
>Roflmao. Even Hitler wasn't elected. He was appointed.

Hitler was elected to political office, he was appointed Chancellor because that was an appointed position. The position was given to him after the NSDAP got a plurality in the Reichstag. Just because his final position wasn't elected doesn't mean he and the party weren't put in power by the people voting.

FUCKING

YEARS

MSM sucks shit. That's a fact.

Alternative media is where you should be getting your news.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yes it is

>not wanting a king

This nigga along with his advisor singlehandedly transformed Sweden into a superpower. Politicians don't get shit done and democracy doesn't work because when everybody has a say nobody has a real say about anything.

Fuck your shadow puppeteers and NWO shills. Kings get shit done for their people.

Wrong pic

So you don't remember the 12 point lead Hillary had in that ABC poll like 3 weeks before the election?

The polls also said he didn't have a fucking chance in
>Pennsylvania
>Michigan
>Ohio
>Florida
>Wisconsin
Hell they also said Texas was turning purple

I... was so sure this was a fake tweet...
And I'm used to this shit.

He's right tho, the election proved that polls are fake new.

>My nigga you actually think this fuck is getting 8 years

why not tomatoed or appled?

Check your peach privilege

? post by this ID

I feel your terror.
You know his days in office are numbered.

Outlier

Um no sweetie. Hilldawg wants a rematch.

All like she originally planned. It's time for you all to face the queen.

Not really.

Texas polling average was decently red.

Ohio and Iowa were correctly predicted to go Trump.

Florida was accurately predicted to be close as fuck as always.

They even got the national popular vote % right, on average.

Wisconsin and Michigan are were things got weird, but can be explained given how their state governments have gone. PA was always within striking distance for republicans.

when he gets another 4 will you finally realize you live in a fantasy land

Yep. This is a shill thread. Proof you don't need the OP to keep an argument going.

If he were a dictstor the polls would have never been published and he would have had Breitbart distribute a skewered overwhelmgly auspacious polling. Trump is just a shitposting manchild who really needs to hire a Twitter coach or something

hilldawg, trump, Sup Forums can all drink a canadian-style milk bag of cum

you all deserve a beating, a severe beating

Hmmmm where are you now:

>He'll never gain a nomination
>He'll never win the primary
>He'll never win presidency!
>POPULAR VOTE! RECOUNT Drumpf BTFO it's over and he knows it
>He won't keep any of his campaign promises. The wall was fake and so are the bans
>Tom Brady voted for him? Lol BTFO watch them lose the super bowl. Refugees>Patriots
>The ban is stopped! He'll never pass it now!
>He'll never be president for 8 years

How many times must we win for you to see? We can't stop winning until you stop losing.

There were not many polls taken in Michigan and Wisconsin so they were wrong

Everyone else you said is nonsense

Damn nigger you still believe the media about Trump?

How fucking dumb is you?

i'm all for it if trump wants to be a dictator, i will happily murder every lefty i see, including family

youtube.com/watch?v=gaaEYC4RDUQ

Oh yeah? You wanna spank me? ;)

Hey, you faggots wanted a "call out culture" looks like you queers got called out.

You're delusional if you think Breitbart or Infowars are anything but right wing CNN

>dictator
He was elected democratically, not a dictator.

You're fucking stupid, aren't you?

He's destroying the left's political power.
That alone would earn him four to eight years with near dictator authority.

Side note: By the low effort shown by the Soros employees, they must know that there is no point in what they do and they are just trying to make quotas.

The only people that voted are Trump are suburban idiots abd rural retards. All the city people voted for Hillary.

>elect a guy who promised to close borders against potential threats
>cry about closed borders

I want shills to fuck off.

>what are polling averages

Right wing CNN is fox news. Infowars and Breitbary are more like right wing Huffington Post and The Young Turks

Btw.
>a dictator

You cucks do not know how hard the legit totalitarian system would fuck you in the ass.

Trump confirmed for Ireul. Third impact incoming.

EIGHT

lol you're wrong. dems across the board admit they lost the war on social media, which was the main front we were operating on and the main medium for how many people take in their information and news. go drain morale somewhere else, dumbfuck.

The blacks tipped most of the cities. Especially in the north.

Blacks are not notable for their high IQs.

Uh yeah? So? You realize every president is a murderer by proxy and unilaterally does things like kill Americans or other people just because they can, rite? This is why I voted for him he tells the truth he's a piece of shit corrupt dictator andn the system needs to change and people don't seem to oto have woken up to that until we voted for the Emporer

Only half the country voted or something maybe people will actually fucking vote in four years

good

bah-bye, jews

how does one become in a peach?

Why did you pick a picture of your only decent king that makes him look like he has fetal alcohol syndrome?

Neat

Thank you faggot

Men desire not freedom but just masters.

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this.
Amazing.

All Presidents are Liars.

Any recent major President is a figurehead and are the Liar in Chief it wouldn't have mattered who won they would've still been the liar in chief their job is to reassure people and sometimes lead.

Seconded

I know.

Even worse though, this shill might not even be getting paid anymore.

Now that's sad

He's my special snowflake and I love him for being a genuine person. #smashthestate

You cant impeach Trump if he isnt your president

Holy shit you typed this instead of copy pasting? Never post again. I'm serious you're a waste of fucking space Jesus Christ I hope you're fired for inefficiency from the CTR for manually typing out spam posts.

The faggot OP actually responded once when someone called out the MSM as being fake news.

and these polls were correct since hillary won the popular vote...

You're accurate, but Trump is a new and particularly putrid breed of liar.

SIEG HEIL!

>Drumph can never win. All the U.S. polls say HILLARY is in the lead.

You start of as a pit and it grows around you.

t. Peachtree

No shit

Well he isn't wrong