Does anyone here frequent black social media?

Does anyone here frequent black social media?
What's the deal with blacks' obsession with white incest?

That picture sort of has it backwards. It's more the reverse. Whites across the world didn't have a sense of racial unity and talked shit about other whites. So you had examples like the English saying the Irish are inbred, people in the US exaggerating the occurrences of inbreeding in Appalachia, English Royal jokes etc.
Maybe blacks didn't necessarily bother or even care to distinguish these different white groups. They just heard jokes about white inbreeding (jokes made by other whites) and it got meme'd so hard in the media so now some blacks unironically believe whites are the most inbred race when in reality blacks are even more inbred than whites.

If we are the most inbred it's probably because the Jews are counted as whites in those statistics.

They hate us and will cling to anything possible in a vain attempt to insult or offend us.

yo white boi don't like spicez

It's obnoxious to be sure but if you get offlline and go into the real world you'll find that most blacks don't really actually talk about this.
Social media can distort your perception of reality.

see

Of course they aren't going to say it to your face, dumbshit. This is the kind of stuff they joke about with their friends when no white people are around.

who cares?

this post desu. not just regarding nogs.
yeah the world can be bad but social media and regular media and 4tism etc can take you down unnecessarily angry roads

It's a meme from Hollywood. It's actually a Jewish obsession/projection, the blacks just pick up on it because their entire worldview comes from pop culture.

>stick your head in the sand it'll all be okay

Fuck that shit. Anger is a good motivator.

show them cousin-marriage-map.jpg

>i have no nuance

Blacks are both more likely to commit incest and child molestation. They are also more likely to be victims of it. Thus, the possibility enters their minds much more frequently.

>Inbred Island

Cracker is a joke
Honkey is even funnier
The closest thing to "Nigger" for a white person is implying that they are inbred

Their family names are what, an entire 200 years old? No way blacks house name reflects their genetic lineage well enough to prevent inbreeding.

I giggled to myself yesterday when watching the superbowl and seeing some of the surnames of the black players. Hightower, "White", etc.

What a pathetic race of people. Literally tamed beasts.

I use it from time to time however I personally make jokes about everyone even other blacks too. However I'm always interested in hearing a white person make a joke about blacks, though most of them use the same recycled material. I'm hoping for something that will really make me laugh in tears.

Is black social media something like yelling over the street?

Bump

I'd fuck my cousin any day of the week. I'd also marry her and have some children with her.

>Is black social media something like yelling over the street?

Yes, only online. It's the internet equivalent of a throng of negroes on the street corner bobbing their heads and saying "mhm hmm" and "thas rite".

The spice joke is bizarre.
>"you don't need as much flavor as me xD"
Why would anyone even be embarrassed about that?

No, it's worse than the cancer at Reddit with unfunny garbage.

how does it feel that we will never care about your guys' sporting events like you care about our's?

t. Ahmed

t. Billy Bob cleetus the third

Whites have the lowest rates of consanguinuty (marriage within the family).

The consanguinuty rate in America is under 0.1%, and a lot of that is the 6 million jews, 3.3 million muslims, and million plus Indians, etc.
Compare that to the Islamic world average that is close to 45-50%.

And the idea that it happens most among the poor, when in fact it happens most among the aristocracy, at least among whites.

This is a fact.

Also, if you grew up in a predominantly black area like me, you'd find that almost every black girl has had her first sexual experiences by age 12, often much earlier.
Usually with a man 18+, and far too often a family member, friend of the family, or mom's boyfriend.
And they almost never report it.
GA e me the creeps to know essentially all black girls have been raped as a child by white standards and their families usually don't give a fuck and often keep the relations with the offender.