Hey guys. Someone from the front lines here

Hey guys. Someone from the front lines here.
I was there at the second season finale. I've been watching the final battle and listing closely.
I'm very upset that the song that was playing all the way till the cops shut us down was not audible on the stream.
That song was Space Lion from the Cowboy Bebop sound track. So keep in mind that this is the song that we went out to. I fucking love you guys. I'm drunk as fuck right now, but you will be in my heart for a fucking eternity.
youtu.be/WKnVaDwUg5s
Also talk about whatever you want.
Fucking political climate whatever. How does HWNDU effect us on a large scale.
Keep it Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Psm6qp12zd0
youtube.com/watch?v=3MKFu1bqOS0
thecampaignbook.com/,
backstage.com/u/raymondzachary/)
twitter.com/luke_turner)
slideshare.net/JulianCarloSantos/julian-c-santos-resume
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REMINDER

DO NOT FALL FOR THE CTR/QA/ANTIFA SHILLS WHO ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE EFFORTS OF OURGUYS WHO CAME OUT AND THOSE WHO WILL CONTINUE TO COME OUT. THEY HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW CAMPAIGN ACCUSING BRITTNEY VENTI OF DOXXING PEOPLE. REMEMBER THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OTHER THAN ANECDOTAL BS AND HEARSAY. IF YOU ASK FOR EVIDENCE THEY HAVE NONE TO PROVIDE. THEY ARE LAUNCHING SMEAR CAMPAIGNS AGAINST MULTIPLE /OURGUYS/ LIKE JESUS, JACKIE, JTB, AND 90'S KID BUT AGAIN THEY LACK ANY EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS.

KEEP GOING OUT AND FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT. THERE IS AN ORGANIZED EFFORT AGAINST US. REMEMBER THAT Sup Forums AND POL WENT MAINSTREAM DUE TO THIS AND THERE ARE OUTSIDERS HERE.

FEAR IS THEIR ONLY WEAPON AGAINST US, WE MUST TURN IT AGAINST THEM. THE TIME FOR HIDING BEHIND OUR COMPUTER SCREENS IS OVER. THEIR BIGGEST FEAR IS A UNITED COMMUNITY THAT CAN CHALLENGE AND DEFEAT THEM. THIS IS WHAT HWNDU HAS SHOWN SO FAR. THEY WANT TO KEEP US DIVIDED. THEY SAW US COMING TOGETHER AND ARE TRYING TO STOP US. REMEMBER WHAT JTB SAID IN HIS GOODBYE SPEECH: NOBODY CAN MAKE YOUR BOW YOUR KNEE BUT YOURSELF. IF YOU LOSE PEOPLE FROM YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF YOUR WORLD VIEWS THEN THEY WERE NEVER YOUR FRIENDS. THE TIME FOR HIDING IS OVER.

DO NOT LET THE SACRIFICES AND EFFORTS MADE BY OUR FALLEN GO IN VEIN. DO NOT FORGET WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED HERE. TOGETHER WE WILL PERSEVERE BUT DIVIDED WE WILL FALL

GUYS PLEASE STOP DOXING PEOPLE AND FINDING OUT THE TRUTH
ALL YOU GUYS DOXING ARE CTR/QA/ANTIFA FAGGOTS
REEEEEEEEEEEE

K so what is this truth u speak of?

Love that song. I listened to the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack so much in college.

freedom of information

K, so you doxxed them

How does this prove they are not ourguys?

no only CTR/QA/ANTIFA dox people remember

My personal favorite highlights

>naruto reeee freakout
>the mayhem of the first saturday that prompted building a wall
>redpill ken shouting over paper for an hour
>the polish guy calling all the libs a bunch of losers almost making aurora cry

can anybody give a quick rundown to what happened today? left when paperboiii started receiving calls from /ourguys/

Are you autistic?

So you think its okay to doxx people who came out in support of us, and then put their info on the web where antifa and ctr, people who do want to hurt them and us, can get access to it?

also upload Aurora's youtube videos you fucking nazis

>paperboy is so desperate for attention he's giving out his phone number on strream

what a faggot

>freedom of information

based leaf

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I haven't doxed anyone but I'm going to start if it means you stop fucking posting these threads.

This janitor needs to step out. I understand that the right wing safety squad had to me removed because they were literally raids even if they were really fun, but if none here is calling for raids/doxxng and just discussing what's going on a fucking political art project, then the thread should be allowed. I guess the threads are too chaotic so it's just a easy solution to just nuke them.

Is This shopped? It has to be shopped.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>t I'm going to start if
my name is Mansoor Alshehail
good luck

doesn't make it moral you dipshit
you'll hang in the day of the rope for being a traitor
my honor is my loyalty

What? I haven't watched HWNDU in four days. What happened?

fuck off falseflagger

antifa shills doxxed /ourguys/

>antifa shills doxxed /ourguys/
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Its real. Nigga was woke af.

what truth moron? Your witch hunt is Nuremberg tier.

sorry my name is Manny Faberino

Should've brought the lightsabre to HWNDU for that sith lord skit.

>tfw scum in Sup Forums betrayed our guys

youtube.com/watch?v=Psm6qp12zd0

This is why we can't have nice things.

>follow me on twitter, instagram, leave a comment, like and subscribe

>OMG all these trolls IM BEING DOXED

Who else /not a trump supporter but enjoys this irl shitpost stream/ here?

Do you guys have Leaf's dox? Only because I want to unironically support his YouTube and follow him and shit.

he never did that
in fact, the doxxers never cared for the ecelebs plugging their shit

this, that nigger gave out his phone number on stream and has his phone number on his twitter.

>omg, how did these trolls get my number, listen to all their racist calls.

HAHAHA PAPER YEAH

We're not talking about the nigger

Actually. The first time people called him they whois'd his website and got his name and number, the number hes giving out now is just a google voice

who by the way also plugged his instagram and whatnot, it wasn't a doxx. Paperboy was literally there to promote himself.
This is the based guy that got doxxed
youtube.com/watch?v=3MKFu1bqOS0

I was there too at the season finale.
Good times.

i heard jesus kind of doxxed himself by showing one of his wrestling videos on periscope though.

awesome song, still love it all these years later

STOP FUCKING MASTURBATING

Aww shit, Jesus taking on Rick Steiner.

It's a shame we probably won't see Jesus again.

Ebrietas in the thread!

you can always go to his wrestling matches?

I didn't really look into his doxxing info, but someone said that the matches that are online are from his time in CA.
But I genuinely would go and support a local nyc Jesus wrestling show.

this, we should promote him in /asp/
let's turn this doxxing into a following

he was in CA just before HWNDU if you look on his facebook (jan 15)

so he prolly is still a CA resident and did HWNDU as a sideproject?

>sideproject
You mean he went to HWNDU because it was funny and he wanted to meet Jackie, right?

the season 3 guys are so fucking ugly, the original cast was so much better looking, so sad these guys waiting around for the old homies to show up, they ain't coming man...it's funny tho first ppl would show up waiting for shia to show u, now ppl show up waiting for the people who waiting foe shia to show up to show up

he goes to nyu, but he and jackie are from the bay originally, he was probably home for the holidays and then came back to the city for school

why isnt jackie coming tho? I think Jackie said that he was prepared for doxxing that's why he hid his stuff

well, his HWNDU story is that he lives in queens
but IRL he is a commiefornian, and most of his wrastlin gigs are in CA

but the inconsistencies in his story is expected since he is an actor add starred in several low-budget flicks

I think it's dead unless shia comes back desu

Based Nog.

julian carlo santos is terrified of doxxing, ten bucks says he will report this thread now and spam pictures of random asians trying to misdirect from the fact that julian c. santos visits an anti-semitic image board filled with nazis

oh for fucks sake SV again

Kid doesn't even look like him it's stupid you guys are stalking this kid just because he was a high school friend of Jesus.

>Jesus has to pretend to be a spic because he wrestles in California

>city for school
HWNDU must have been some serious gig for jackie & jesus since NYU geeks dont stay up all night staring at a wall on school days

Literally Seth Rollins 2.0

oh god come on with the chants....do some bants with the fat chick, lets hear her personality

yeah, its kind of boring, bogdanon has work and all we have for now is this fat fuck redditor

If anyone is a paid actor its SV

bogdanon is the only star left from the original cast

Can we all at least agree that she is pretty much perfect?

>on school days

lol college doesnt work like that dude, you have like one class a day, besides midterms are still like a month away, moreover jesus said he had to study before cuz hes doing stem major, jackie is in tisch which is the nyu theater/music school

huh?

she looks fucking weird to me man, if she really looked good she wouldn't have to tease internet betas, she could just get dick from normies

Trust me, she looks even worse in person.

k

sv lives like an hour away. comes every day, stays all day. wife and kid at home he says he loves.

post Aurora's youtube videos pls

If you fuckers weren't blind you can see that Julian Santos is not Jackie. /oursavior/ even came on here to say that Santos was his friend that he helped out with a couple film projects for school. He also never said he was from NYC just that he went to school there.

Fuck off and get gassed faggots

btw paperboiii has a handsome roommate

the film project he was in was a fucking project for jackie at NYU, it was a student project FOR NYU by JACKIE, will you just shut the fuck up, the fact that julian santos has denied the holocaust on cam is recorded on the internet for anyone to find, not much you can do about it now

Except for the nigger genetics/facial features.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are actors, this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: actors (probably still studying), people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads
telling the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It isbasically a very flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors
that can eventually interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. So if you see someone "significative" coming
right after someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project.
Proof is for example pink hat by Zach Raymond (backstage.com/u/raymondzachary/)
luke turner reading Sup Forums threads (twitter.com/luke_turner)

Jackie lives like 2 hours away when did he say he went to NYU. Show me a fucking vid or I won't believe you. Stop being a paranoid autist ffs.

>Julian Santos is not Jackie

if its he is a fucking millionaire

slideshare.net/JulianCarloSantos/julian-c-santos-resume

Which one were you?

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

You are fucking insane.

my burpfu

maybe he lives in jersey and commutes into the city, besides even coming from manhattan to queens is gonna take like an hour, stop being a retard, nyc is huge going from the top of manhattan to brooklyn can take more than two hours

Do you live there? How would you know?

no, u just suck at google, the film jesus was in says it was an NYU FILM PROJECT DIRECTED BY JULIAN SANTOS WITH A PICTURE OF JACKIE holy shit

He's a bit off time wise, and this place is pretty big. It would probably take about an hour to get from anywhere in manhattan to HWDNU at most

8 million people live in nyc, and 25 million live in the nyc metro area, gee, yes, i might live in the area, you fucking retarded, i just don't want to go to a nazi club and be recorded saying racists shit

It doesn't look like him at all.

Where the FUCK is Malcolm /x/?

i could believe jesus, but julian santos doesnt even look like jackie.

do it pussy, you won't