Donald Trump won the election

>Donald Trump won the election

umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes. So, as a democratic nation, we should respect the results that Drumpfy lost by 4 million votes. we can't let the 5 million votes against Zlompf go to waste. if you're perfectly fine with a candidate being president even though he lost by 6 million votes, then honestly you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, rapist, child molesting, misogynist inbred piece of shit

>hillary won the election by 10 million votes
>stumpf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
>badumpf is the most unpopular president of all time
>hillary is running again in 2020

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums,

MADAME PRESIDENT!

> hillary is running again in 2020
God I hope so.

Amen.

Every time you bump a shill thread, another platelet builds in Trump's bloodstream, making him one step closer to dying in his sleep tonight.

Think before you bump.

nice b8, but i'll bite

>WAAAH THE FALCONS WON MORE QUARTERS
>ABOLISH THE POINTS SYSTEM

bump

BUMP FOR HILL

stay mad

Haha_nice_bait_my_friend.jpeg

The day they get rid of the electoral collage is the day the union is done. You can become the president simply by campaigning and winning Jew York and Los AGibsmedats.

Hillary rigged the election, stole 8 states, and still came up short in the electoral vote because they underestimated Trumps support and didn't rig it enough

Muh 6 million

Have we memed this game by comparing football and elections?
Should we keep a close eye on chess?

>guys she totally won! Why is nobody looking at the votes reeee

If you werent such a shit troll you would know that Sup Forums understands how the voting system works here.

>we should respect the results that Drumpfy lost by 4 million votes
I respect the fact that Hillary won the popular vote. However, that is not how our election system works, and you know that. Your attempt at trolling is poor at best. I don't know if your flag is real or a spoofed ip, but either way you are terribly misinformed.

Daily reminder, Trump won irrelevant of the popular vote.

Pic related

>6 million

always proof it didn't happen

Fucking sweetie posting is the worst.

>sweetie
Kek. Nice ironic leftist twitter lingo, friendo.

I lol'd

haha

>nobody even reading through the post

It's satire dippies

Tbh senpai

Can't Stump the Trump, bitch.

desu

Fourth Post, Best Post

Didn't obama (m) lose the popular vote?
And wouldn't she just loose her party nominated spot to obama (f)?

>the Falcons got more rushing yards so they won the super bowl!
>touchdowns don't matter
>why won't someone take into account how diverse of a team the Falcons are?

Liberals like to bandy around that popular vote win, but when you step back a moment it just proves how incompetent Hillary really is. Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin were all very close races, yet Hillary deployed a shitload of money and get out the vote personnel to California because the most qualified candidate in history apparently didn't know about the electoral college. That popular vote win is just another example of how incompetent she was.

10/10 b8, great job op

This. Guaranteed 4 more years of trump

I pledge alligence to the flag of The United States of America and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands

silly drumpfkin can't even differentiate between a party nomation (which doesn't have to be democractic btw) between a general one.

haha do u think this makes pol mad? trump is the president. boo-hoo suckaaa

he will probs be president till 2024 so i hope u have fun trying to destroy the country and democracy till then, xoxox

Dabumpf Hahahaha top kek