youtu.be/3hnUgXxU9YA
youtube.com/watch?v=UHstB5QGVTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These fucking niggers screwed brazil by bringing niggers to live here

SOONTM

Niggers brought niggers?

Also the fucking coalburner of a princess freed the monkeys
Portugayse people only fucked brazil

They explored Brazil, something that any european nation would do.

God bless General Lee!

I came

Good times when we were conquering ur ape ass. U dont seem to have evolved that much

Try getting over THAT with a ladder Beans :^)

Fuck Islam and fuck Arabs

I have full portuguese blood, if I'm an ape, so are you

God bless Martel!

then u are the exception. just get outta that shithole, and come here for a slightly better shithole

Y-Yes the Arabs

Portugal isnt much better t b h

Last mudslime caliphate surrendering to queen Isabel and king Fernando, aka "the Catholics"

Spain, removing kebab since 1491

Portugal is pretty ok

The Azn genes did them a favor t b h

This

sorry indio for the cold

Sing with me brothers

youtu.be/3hnUgXxU9YA

AD GLORIAM

fpbp, this is glorious.

White "men" are pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHstB5QGVTo

Right after he was democratically elected

Best moment creation of the white Mexican

>12.3 to 99.7%

Great scientific graphic there Shlomo

Conquest of Ceuta

fuck that was awesome. It felt like i was watching last night's super bowl all over again.

I SAW

africa doesnt even belong on a list of achievements, any other race could take it at any time

its a burden more than anything

nigger nose and atleast 70% indio

?

fucking turkroaches

>Portugayse people only fucked brazil

Shut the fuck up, monkey. The your princess is still Brazilian. What do you do after the independence is your own fault.

In 60s and 70s we were killing niggers in Africa supported by Rhodesia while you're sucking some nigger favela cock and Operation Condor asshole.

Next, are you blaming us for losing Uruguay after your independence?

a future for the white race

I wish it was a historical thread, but I had to show that we can kick your asses in 1on1 confrontations too...

in my country thats fairly obvious

BEADY

EYES

>pictures of important/glorious moments of the white race

sorry, couldn't resist

NO ERA PENAL

Battle of Blood River
G L O R I O U S
God bless the AFRIKANER!

lot of niggers on here

>my fav team
>trumps fav team
>whitest team
>best team of all time

This triggers the non-white

U WOT M8 CANT 'ANDLE THA BANTZ

Kek what. It was crusaders that destroyed Constantinople 200 years before the Turks arrived. Turks are the ones that restored it

Delete this right now

the most underrated one

But it's exactly what happened. The fourth crusade destroyed a lot of major cities and put Byzantium into an on and off civil war that lasted 200 years. The ottomans restored it to stability and prosperity. It went to shit again after the Silk Road died out

Nov 8, 2016 - Best day in recent White history.

then I came

I have to agree

BUMP

Reminder that the Byzantines massacred tens of thousands of Latins in Constantinople and that the Sacking was a justified retaliation.

>important/glorious moments of the white race

Are you kidding? the white race is a joke.

Fled to the land of Indians like cowards instead of fixing the problems of there home land.

Imported blacks to do the fisical labor because whites are to weak to pick cotton under the sun. LOL

After slavery was abolish whites open the doors for mas immigration because whites literally are unable to do any hard work so immigrants had to literally build the cities and mega structures that the USA is known for.

Have jews take over all the banks because whites are not smart enough to handle currency.

reduce your selves to fat weak uneducated racist crying about your so called "superior" white genes even though you have accomplish nothing except leaning on the hard work of slaves and immigrants.

Pretend you "rule" the world even though you literally control nothing. Jews and immigrants run the USA and it's military.

Whites are a joke. that is why even you current President married an immigrant, it was the only way to get children who would not grow up to be disappointing fat lards.