Morena Baccarin's Ex-Husband Living Off Her Deadpool Money

>muh deadpool residuals

Morena Baccarin is fed up with sending huge checks to her ex-husband every month ... and she wants the court to cut her a break.

The "Gotham" and "Deadpool" actress says she's paid Austin Chick $340,088 in spousal support, another $100k from their community estate and $147,302 in "Deadpool" residuals. That's more than half a million dollars since June 2015.

According to the docs, Morena's been sending Chick more than $20k monthly as a temporary support deal until they hammer out a permanent agreement. She says that's screwing her over, because she'll likely end up paying way less when the case is finalized. She says she's also pissed he's made no effort to get a j-o-b of his own.

Her bottom line: this Chick's overpaid and underworked.

Morena wants the judge to allow her to stop making those fat temporary payments.

m.tmz.com/#article/2017/02/04/morena-baccarin-overpaying-spousal-support/

It seems that women don't like it when the tables are turned

>She says she's also pissed he's made no effort to get a j-o-b of his own
based

She's kawaii for her age.
Also cucked by a NEET this is awesome.

If male would say this, he'd be lynched already.

If she's the one who wanted the divorce, get fucked bitch.

Hahahahaaha get owned bitch.

the husband filed for divorce

>Morena Baccarin is fed up with sending huge checks to her ex-husband every month ... and she wants the court to cut her a break.

Imagine if the sexes were reversed,

Indigent women have been sucking off of the wealthy male ex-husbands for years.

Didn't the guy from Gotham literally leave his wife for this ugly macaca?

Well, this is kinda"taste of its' own medicine" we have here going. Which still doesn't mean it's ok.

>tfw you will never be a poor neet who marries and fucks a hot rich female celeb and get divorced, only to live off her celebrity riches

This guy has transcended Alpha status.

Make Firefly Great Again

why act like retards? she's right alimony is legal robbery and her and Halle Berry are the only women I've heard of having to pay ex husbands.

Hmmm....

For clarity, I might re-phrase that to be "Sponging off of the wealthy male ex-husbands"

Shit sucks doesn't it?

Pathetic Frauke knockoff.

Women are such hypocrites and parasites.

I'd rather we as a species move passed this, but it seems half the population have yet to grow up. So in the spirit of acting primitive, squeeze this bitch dry for every dime she's worth, you glorious NEET bastard.

What if she becomes redpilled about alimony?

Alimony is an archaic and outdated concept leftover from when women were treated as property and weren't allowed to work. The problem is that women generally benefit from it so half the population sees no urgency in abolishing it.

Men have collectively been fucked by alimony/theft that it is hard to feel too bad. You're right though... it is fucked regardless.

she looks like this guy

It's legal anyways. Want it gone? Remove it for both genders.

Men shouldn't have to pay women that garbage.

>This guy has transcended Alpha status.
parasitism is never alpha

>transcended

holy shit fuck you

I agree with this but considering how often it happens to men I have no sympathy.

She should man up.

Was he aggrieved?

Did she give up the pussy to another?

Who was at fault?

He went all the way past alpha and wrapped back around to omega.

How do you transcend alpha status if you were never an alpha in the first place?

Welcome to life as a man cunt!
>complaining about 300,000 dollars being taken away while you still have millions.

He is the alpha and the omega. He is a hero to neets everywhere

meme magic.

the cunt was bringing around her co-star that she was sleeping with to the house she shared with her husband while her kids were there

thats just fucked up, she deserves it.

Parasitism IS alpha and alpha IS parasitism.
Top ape doesn't work, it just takes shit from betas and omegas.

>wahh its bad when men he paid aminony
>wahh why aren't men paying me alimony.
Double standard and equality sure are funny.

Then she desrves it. Most hollywood women are whores.

An yet again women take the moral high road when it effects them and only them.

parasitism is dependence
dependence is a weakness

She cheated on him with that guy from Gotham.

>the cunt was bringing around her co-star that she was sleeping with to the house she shared with her husband while her kids were there

Why didn't her kids rat her out, then?

Doesn't make sense.

Everyones dependent, on your boss, govt, nation, family, wife when sick, hospitals, taxes.

Independence only exists in the wild.

MIGTOW community's going to be laughing at this one.

more like "ascended"

he's over that greek letters bullshit

Good. She cheated on him with that manlet from the OC

Nah, alpha can find new woman to leech from in few hours max, and usually already having several in reserve.

Only beta-cucks pay women, Chads either take them for free or get THEM to pay.

>that guy from Gotham

Oh really?

Well, at least she isn't stuck on the Alpha Male image.

She looks for something deeper, clearly.

Why do western comics look so terrible?

How do you think they got the job?
Their intellect and charisma?

kids are naive and don't always notice shit like that.

pretty sure he came home and the guy was coming out of his shower with a towel on or something

bad way to find out your wife is cheating when the guy is playing with your kids when you aren't home

Cucks and needing gender roles. You become a slut by always being one or finally making it.

It's bad for both is what I'm saying. If alimony has to exist then it shouldn't be more than 1% of your money or $5,000 max, whichever amount is more feasible based on the situation.

He is the king of NEETs

I don't see why they tailor alimony to the income of the person who has to pay it. It should be no more than an average welfare check.

>Independence only exists in the wild.
True, technically this also means that alpha humans don't exist anymore.
>going on a date

>bad way to find out your wife is cheating when the guy is playing with your kids when you aren't home

What kind of man would bang a woman in her own home with her kids downstairs?

Unacceptable behavior and I for one hope it didn't go down like that.

(brendan fraser intinsifies)

This bitch was fucking the guy from Gotham while "working" on her marriage then gets preg for him. She deserves to get bled dry.

ROASTIES BTFO

Fuck you, bitch. Pay up!

Who?

She's a huge bitch in Gotham

Jim deserves better

>What kind of man would bang a woman in her own home with her kids downstairs?
The kids dad?

JUST

I want her lips to bathe my cock in light kisses, until I consider converting to Judaism.

She can companion my dick if you know what I mean

>t.omegaman
NEET is never Alpha.
Making Monica Baccarin's pussy go ((())), is.
But I digress...

Sorry. Should have done the K-map to cover all possible explanations.

Rephrase to:

>What kind of man would bang a woman - who is putatively happily married to another - in her own home with her kids downstairs?

Alpha and omega are bs.

A alpha would run like a fag if a nerd tries to shoot him in school.

Man whores.

This is why the Russians will always be 3rd world.
Your mindset.
>t.America.Babylon

>What kind of man would bang a woman - who is putatively happily married to another - in her own home with her kids downstairs?
A bull?

this is a ruse

Jim Gordon's daughter is named Barbara Gordon.

I would be surprised and disappointed if he doesn't end up with Keene.

They lack knowledge on perspective, architecture, shading, lighting, and basic geometry.

But what do I know? Give me more giant-eyed titty monster stick figures.

That's just definition of alpha.
Do you even know where did these terms come from?

Ben McKenzie

is that Sam?

During the filming of Gotham, her on screen boyfriend ended up sleeping with her and playing with her daughter when the husband came home from a business trip or something.

He filed for divorce and she had the new boyfriend around a lot more and I think she even kept the kid.

Yeah, and? Doesn't stop lying cunts from getting their gibs anyway, why should it stop him? It shouldn't even matter if he fucked three girls and a dude at the same time.

Reminder she was also the whore who lived on the ship in Firefly

rule 36?

Well atleast she knows how it feels. Hoep judges fuck her over and the guy takes everything she has.

They're nothing alike you creep

It's never about the money. If it was $30 per month she'd still complain it's too much. She just doesn't want to pay him money after breaking up.

Haha even better. Thats perfect. He filed for divorce. Hopefully he also fucked someone on the side and just decided to cash out.

fucking womanchild... learn to pay support or go to jail!

Fuck cheaters of all genders and creeds. I hope she nails the faggot to a wall.

This kind of settlements are no different than a robbery.

that guy who did this to Brittany Spears is the OG neet king

At least he tried and put out a record

She's the cheater here.

Turnabout is fair play

I guess. I don't know what should be good on a technical level but it sure looks like shit to me.

Scratch that. Im not sure who cheated who anymore...

>the shoe is on the other foot

The guy is a fag for not having a job of any kind, but it's funny that women are so butthurt over it when you consider the usual state of affairs regarding divorce.

What a parasite.

Anyone who lives of alimony should be cut off and made to make a real living.

No. Not this time. Men have to abuse the system as much as women until it gets scrapped. He DESERVES the cash.

>>It seems that women don't like it when the tables are turned

>this individual
>other woman
>same thing

I wish this place would stop being opposite-Tumblr.

>She's kawaii for her age.

40 isn't old, mate.