Can we all agree that valuing the life of an animal over a fellow human life or preferring animals to fellow humans is...

Can we all agree that valuing the life of an animal over a fellow human life or preferring animals to fellow humans is a mental illness?

If I had a choose between the life of you or my dog. I'd choose my dog. Shit i'd choose my GF's cat over you.

You dont even know me

It is a mental illness. "Pet people" are the worst.

t. Dog owner

Some people are worse than even violent pets though.

> fellow human life
> niggers, sand niggers, spics, and pakis

You can onlyyy choose ooonnee

That's the point, faggot.

Agreed I love certain animals and will own a dog ones day but choosing another species over your own requires a very warped mind.

all depends on what the other person "offers" to me. if its just a ghetto nigger sure i`d take the dog, but a fellow hardworking german ? i dont think so

Actually not at all. Why would I care for some random faggot on the other side of the planet over my own dog, just because >muh species?

You misspelled neger Germanbro

Does this extend to communists? Because I think I'd value the life of a dog more.

Because it's an animal with a very simple mind and almost no purpose.

Animals>Blacks, Arabs, Spics
Attractive females of any race>animals

whites > dogs > japanese > endangered species > other asians > cats > ayylmaos > other humans > other vertebrates > non turk invertebrates > muslims

define human

Would you kill 100 puppies to save the life of a random Chinese dude you will never ever meet in your life?

>allowing women of other races to exist
>allowing her to produce complete nonwhites at worst and half whites at best

Context of this webbum?

Yes the puppies serve no purpose while the chinese dude may be a hard worker and pay taxes which china may use to trade with the Uk and produce shit which my country may buy

Yes. Dogs are fucking beasts of burden. They've trained us to protect them, when they should be serving us or die like other animals. Women love dogs because dogs dont understand the concent of "spoiled selfish lying bitches"

A shocking number of people would save their own pet from drowning instead of saving a stranger from drowning. Like 80%+

Any sane person would save their pet before a random person. Plus If I save a human, I have just given that person a chance to betray.

Would chose my dog over most people, you can put me in the loney bin over that, loyalty is a rare quality

I'm starting to think you're the one with the mental illness here mate.

You don't form an immediate connection with another human being like you do with an animal. My family has a german sheperd and I value her deeply, since she is very loyal to us, but barks loud as hell at any strangers who lurk around the building.

I also sincerely think that you are not a true right winger if you at some point do not intend to own a big dog like german sheperd.

This is closest to a good protection of home you can get in gun-controlled countries. You don't even have to set the dog free, even when they are chained to a the kennel, I observe people trembling with fear when they visit me and have to pass the kennel, always asking me "are you sure user the dog is chained??"

Sure, unless the "fellow human" happens to be a communist...as they are bellow animals.

My wife unbeknownst to me before i married her is a sociopath whose only apparent real emotional attachment is our cats, even her and our kids relationships seems forced with the few emotions exhibited being anger and awwwwwww cute. Since ive pointed it out shes been wprking on it which is incredibly cringey and fake. These types of things ahouldnt be faked, but if you back her into a corner she can win an oscar.

Its something that a woman would do.

explain why

one thing helps me and my country

the other does nothing

Even Hitler loved dogs and made first animal protection laws in the world.
Get fucked you achmed piece of shit, you muzzies prolly eat dogs for food anyway.

>one thing helps me and my country

Chink spy living in the UK detected. I would advise britbros to find this traitor and have a hundred rotweiler puppies tear him to bits.

You're stupid faggot troll, everything you're saying is super hypothetical. You ask a question and get an answer and all u can say is give background to these made up people.

Also this!

It's not super hypothetical do you know the Chinese unemployment rate?