Be useless neet

>Be useless neet
>Start an english intensive course so my fathers sees that I'm doing something and doesn't kick me out
>First day, I'm the only guy
>10 women including the teacher
>They have my age but all have degrees, some will do PHD
>Think to myself "men really are checking out of society, not just me"
>They all study thinks like biology, journalism and climate change
>"Of course"
>Teacher makes fun of Trump without no reason, just to make an example with a bad adejective
>The text we read is about Arabian Nights
>Book is full of interracial pairings

The whole month will be about muh feels, bluepill after bluepill
So now thanks to pol I'm already sperging out inside and this was just the first class
I'm affraid that I will reveal my power level in front of 10 women who unlike me contribute to society even though they are also dooming it
I just wanted some english certificate and now this has turn into some kind of antipol therapy

>contribute to society
>journalism and climate change

Top kek moro.

they pay taxes

Then get a shitty job, you literal nigger.

>so my fathers
lol fag

I know dem feelz my dude.

But this shit is why people without college diplomas are now making more than people with.

Teacher is hot btw
2 of the girls are qt too
I talked to them and things went smooth
I made them laugh, one even intimately touched my arm
The thing is that I look normie, people always ask about girlfriend or job cause I look smart and my looks and height are above average But I've always been depressed and never asked a girl out.
Maybe this is it, I'm gonna make it
Ever since Trump won things have improved for me.
When he won the republican ticket I passed my car test then when he won the general election I got my license

Normally I'd say that since you're here your English is probably much better than the normies you're there with, but considering your flag I'm thinking your English is in fact total shit so you might seem like a total sperg if you talked about anything not PC.

I meant parents, I started today with the english course, cut me some slack

20 here. Most guys my age are studying meme degrees like business. Women are at least getting 2 year certifications in nursing and allied health practices like that so they can be employable. Shits weird.

>But this shit is why people without college diplomas are now making more than people with.
Why? Cause the degrees are uselss or they are women? What you mean?

My english level is C1
Effective operational proficiency or advanced

What about you?

Kill them all, José.

Let the hatred flow through you.

Can't they be redpilled?

They're women. Literally subhuman.

>one even intimately touched my arm

You fucking lucky motherfucker

Yeah she talked to me after class too, told me where she lived
I hope I don't fuck it up

You're a fucking loser. The women are vapid cunts. Just kill them and take yourself too.

>You're a fucking loser.
I know that but that's not the point

Try to get in their pants, amigo

>but that's not the point

Your sad blog post doesn't have any actual point. Its just a journal of your week so far. Women are libs and want brown dick bla bla bla, big news.

You bring in taxmoney anyway when you buy stuff. You don't contribue a lot to society but the problem is hardly on your side since you don't destroy it by much either.

>Reading Arabian Nights
I don't know if you have a different version or what, but I'm currently reading it as well (just for leisure) and it's redpilled as fuck. All the black characters are slaves and if the protagaonsists catch one with an arab woman they immediately behead the guy. It's honestly one of the most politically incorrect books I've ever read, and often hilarious compared to modern standards.