D-do you guys think Fred is proud?

24-hour Democrat meltdown on C-SPAN

Trump is a Bannon puppet.

its an awoovement

I know he is.

Is this the universe where solidus won?

i love casual 70s-80s Trump

hes such a qt

What's the possibility of Dems being complete obstructionists until 2018? Is there anyway to fuck them up?

I hate liberals

heh

Power Armor is the first step to perfecting gundams actually.

The end result will be gundams. Power Armor is just a stepping stone to even greater greatness.

Do Jews cry when they lose shekels? Yes. Yes to both.

SPESS MARINE POWER ARMOR WHEN

Oh, you know it. He's probably smiling his ass off wherever he is.

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schulz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schulz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

Evapolack, you want to bake? I am not baking anymore. Someone else can if you can't, I am sure.

Same.

His dad looks like some actor that was in a lot of movies in the 80s and 90s but I can't think of who

just woke up awooooooo, so comfy after pats win

>that one tweet

Is Trump going to be tied up in CentComm all afternoon?

TRISH
LEGGS

They're going to try their hardest but Trump will get through eventually.

>dubai healthcare
>invest in north ireland
nice

kekarooni

power armor + genetics/eugenics + SPACE IMPERIVM = warhammer 40k irl
my body is ready

Did Hillary get arrested trying to flee the country? Did Sessions get confirmed yet? Did Becks real super bowl tweet have more info released today?

Dabney coleman

I actually hope they will do that. What a show that'd be.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M

American art

Did you sleep comfy, awoo?

HNNNNNGGGGGGG

I LOVE IT WHEN SHE WEARS LEATHER

>wants power armor
>mfw /hhg/ armor autism will sink into real life

>As a parent I was LITERALLY SHAKING
Kek

>Is Trump going to be tied up in CentComm all afternoon?

I think he's flying back to DC this afternoon.

soon.

So is uncle John

Since she's not a supreme court nominee can't the Republicans just vote to end debate at any time?

they have fucking nothing left

al they can do is stall and they can't do it for 8 years

which one user? when he thanked his bro and father after he won?

>02/06/2017
>Elizabeth "pocahantas" Warren says "I was litterally shaking" on the senate floor
I shall never doubt the power of KEK

super comfy thanks for the rare

>a year ago, we were playing around with the idea of trump becoming president and fantasized about watching his presidentisl speeches
>this is our reality now

Looking back it doesn't even feel like the same world. I changed so much that I don't even see a point of looking back to how things were, I just want to MAGA, anyone else feel that way?

This.

whats the point? to just waste time and tax payer money? I mean shes gonna get voted in either way right?

(((American)))

The directors are Jewish.

I'll never forget that moment

/quickrundown/ on Devos and Sessions confirmations?

I'm so conflicted, I hate Tom Brady and the pats, but love the fact that they won because of the liberal salt over Trump totally calling it

Friendly reminder that the majority of /ptg/ are Jewish shills as the entirety of Trumps campaign is an end-game JIDF psyop.

Wake up goyim, the end of days are among us. Read the signs, they have been foretold in divine scripture.

Do not trust Donald Trump.

>Ywn be Trish's husband

Ahhh, maybe in some other universe....

>Lady Gaga is the greatest political philosopher of our time

The human body is frail and weak, we can AUGMENT it with advanced cybernetic technologies, BEHOLD

But the superbowl isn't real

The dems have to keep Jeff Sessions out of office as long as possible ... for reasons

>whats the point?

Fundraising. Creates little video snippets they can use to beg for $$ from their gullible base.

Newish Russian drawfag is my mvp of the week for his awesome awoos.

Bake some bread, nigga. I gotta stop.

Hello, drawfag.

ELIZABETH WARREN, AT THE PROTEST OF BETSY DEVOS LIVE STREAMING RIGHT NOW, SAID SHE WAS "LITERALLY SHAKING"

More new than rare, it was made yesterday.

forgot pic

Everybody here was just forced to scan their ID with their cell phone card otherwise it won't work to "activate" it.
Is anyone even aware of it? Can someone warn Alex Jones?!

I just need a gf to make babies with and I'm there, otherwise I'm going full Big Boss mode like pre-election victory mode.

Took a closer look at at Sean Spicer's eye from the last thread. Remember when pol connected this mutation to pizzagate lets just say the eyes have it

>The Don doesn't exist

Are we, dare I say it, living in a simulation?

the pochahontas thing was still one of the best ever
youtube.com/watch?v=IMkwTcD6hsU

Damn son, now that's autism

Gif without the hat?

Really nice ones though. I should hat these ones without hats.

where were you when drumpf got TROLLED xD

Same here. I'm tired of Jewish lies, and I want to send heretical "chosen people" to Hell for mocking our Lord.

TRISH IS BEST DISH

one of /ourguys/ is getting btfo on twitter for saying there were adds to pay shills to protest does anyone have any proof so i can aid him

Democrats know they have to keep education shitty to keep being elected.

Republicans are dumb enough to fall for the "she is unqualified" trick

>yfw 8 years from now Trump stops being president of the states and moves to one of the Solar Colonies on Mars, where he funds a revolution coalition between the planets against the earth, wins, retakes holy-terra and becomes God Emperor IRL

I see through your lies Principality of Zeon!

YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT THE EARTH FEDERATION!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He's dead so he can't be proud.

I'm not him, unfortunately. Although I might invest some time into learning to draw awoos later.

I hate to break it to you, but we're all simulations in Barron's mind.

Would I be a degenerate if I enjoyed the first three seasons of Glee?

This is that weird iris mutation that Madeline girl had.

Where in the constitution does it say about shaking or vibrations cause a policy to be void?

Liberals keep stating their vibrations as if it effects policy. I must have missed that in civics class

Answer meeeeee!

Sorry, angel, I'm on my tablet and too comfy to get up

Somebody will step up they always do, darling

These flash games are really gross, evapolack. Will you bake or what? Don't ignore me.

Woops, would be cool to have more drawfags. We only have a few.

we should sue Huffington Post for Cultural Appropriation.

And also for lying, since none of that was trolling, the entire HuffPo staff needs to be decapitated with a brick.

>Trump stops being president of the states and moves to one of the Solar Colonies on Mars

And builds the first skyscraper on Mars with TRUMP 45 emblazoned on it in gold letter?

Where is the pasta of all the anti ads? It was mostly race baiting. Also, archive article.

They already did that, and the vote is happening tomorrow. This democrat sit-in doesn't actually delay the vote, they're just throwing a tantrum.

kek

What is this bullshit?

Is she genuinely qualified though? I know nothing about her or anything about how thic pick has been going. Just curious.

EvaPoland, you don't know the half of it. The general is okay so long as there's fresh content, but the Iron Warriorfags think their legion is autisic and try to emulate them. And they're the majority.
And that makes me slightly less worried.

kek I can't believe how retarded the lefties are, you'd think they'd learn after being ripped off by bernie and jill stein but they're now giving money to the ACLU and planned parenthood lol bunch o' cucks

holy shit i hope that fucker gets his comeuppance

MAGA

even normies would probably agree this was the worst year for commercials in a long time. they didn't try to be funny or clever at all, just virtue signaling out the ass. not very persuasive

She should literally be shaking over her approval numbers more so than Devos getting voted in to be honest.