WOMEN WALKING OUT OF WORK TO PROTEST DRUMPF RACISM!

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!! This is gonna be HUGE!!!!!!!

MILLIONS of women will tell their job and company to FUCK OFF because Trumps a racist and will MARCH AGAINST RACISM INSTEAD!!!

>all women walk out of their jobs
>profits skyrocket as office productivity increases 1000%

So in other news, more work is going to get done in peace without drama?

Good counter, memes about how rich white women are able to skip out on work with no consequences while niggers and others lose their jobs/money they desperately need.

Better not complain about that fake bullshit wage gap then

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CAN'T WAIT

>women walk out of jobs
>bosses realize productivity increased
>actually starts paying them less

Checked and keked

So libraries are going to close for a day?

This should be our counter. Right to the point.

Yeah how about you get back in the fucking office and earn your wage. If I was their managers I would fire the lot of them, leaving work with no approval and on short notice? Out da fuck love.

Oh no how will my morning cup of coffee take twice as long as it needs to because the barista wont stop fucking chatting.

So a day without Huffpo?

Cool, keep me posted so I can go out and apply for a new job that day.

What is all this shit Jesus fucking heist he has never said anything bad about women, about blacks, about gays

It's actual mass hysteria

fpbp

the next day
>so what did you think of my strike chad?
>you went on strike? I didn't realize you were gone

Hope they all get fired

>implying any of these crazies even have employment

This^
Working with women is terrible. You not only have to do your job but they try to get you to pick up their slack. You're fucked if you work in a team with them. And the conversation topics are awful, real housewives of ___, the bachelor/bachelorette, Kardashian bs. Fucking A, wish I could just put in headphones all day and drown them out, but HR get's on your ass about headphones taking away from the work "culture".

I want this to happen so bad. Wage myth btfo. Women productivity btfo. Class warfare. Least car accidents on a work day in decades.

Is this real?

If so this is gonna be great, why woman are allowed to have jobs is beyond me

the only field that could be considered vital that females actually have a majority stake in is Nursing. and male nurses already do most the hard work anyway

So... can I shit in the women's restroom?

>Women walk out
>Get fired
>Get their asses back in the kitchen and raise children like they're designed to

42d chess

>Women leave the workforce
>Suddenly only half as many workers on the market
>Wages double
>Every company starts hiring, wages quadruple
>Prosperity like never before

Would be awesome if they actually do it.

i cant wait to tell my wife this. good excuse for butt fucking.

Unemployment will probably drop that day too.

Unemployment rate cut by ~50%? More jobs for men? Sounds good to me...

They should walk out permanently.

Cancer and rape upon these cunts.

The one I really pray for is a general nationwide police strike for a day. It would finally btfo of leftists that want to abolish the police

Hope they walk out of politics as well.

>millions of women

IMPORTANT QUESTION

IS THIS GROUNDS FOR FIRING?!

IF SO, MORE WORK FOR US LADS

Show us the face you make when its the most productive day ever.

Now we know which people to give helicopter rides to.
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

>Would be awesome if they actually do it.
agreed, i would prefer it would only be extended to the diversity hires.

Isn't this the plot of one of Aristophanes' plays?

The most productive day in recorded American history

Great, don't come back please

If men did the same it would look like The Purge movie

Oh boy. That's one more day I won't have to deal with Sarah. Fuck you you fat greasy cunt.

Yes

SECRETARIES BTFO

Real cause of wage gap

Companies should announce that they will fire any women that leave for protest

>date to be announced
>implying you can get a group of women to agree on anything

George Soros at work again.

>Yes

I am erect

So more jobless women? Fine by me.

>women fuck off
>productivity doubles

wew lad

Well I hear that being a mom is a full time job so yes indeed, unemployment will go down.

Lol how many will get fired over this?

Am I supposed to tell my daughter that she will make less than a man just because she doesn't work as hard?

Gdamn this world is biased towards those with skill and work ethic

They will pick St Patrick's day or another day to give them a 3 or 4 day weekend. Mark my words. That way they can act appalled when they are docked a vacation day and act oppressed

>Harry S. Truman

>needing an excuse
where are your balls user
fuck that butt

Can't wait for tons of libshit women to get fired.

Kinda similar, except the women refuse to act as wifes to their husbands, rather than a job. They refuse to have sex and what not until the men get their shit together, basically

Finally, I've been wanting to make Michael Scott jokes in the office.

sounds like my typical day
you sir, deserve a fucking medal

Thank you Jesus.
>tfw women are voluntarily getting back in the kitchen

Didn't they already do this?

>bitch about not being treated equally in society
>stop working
>stay at home mom forever after

what are the chances, guys?

Meanwhile the immigrant women will stay at work and keep their jobs. Bloody brilliant

>makework jobs for the government and nonprofits
Oh no whatever shall we do

Lysistrata I think. I only know this because I read about spike Lee's chiraq

>What is all this shit

>It's actual mass hysteria

ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Suddenly a man can take care of his family on a single income and women can stay home, raising children and taking care of the home.

If only I'd never wake from this dream.

>suddenly everything is 100% more efficient

Woah....

Most of the "women" protesting Trump are leftist trash with no jobs to begin with. If they wanted to shock anybody, they'd go out and fill out applications.

inb4 it's just a bunch of college students, with half of theim being beta orbiter males

Haha. Dis gone be good

Can the slit arses make it the 14th of february so i can fuck off to the pub and talk to those i respect

>Be strong womyn
>Walk out of job to protest muh oppression
>Get fired for walking out
>Complain about muh systematic racism and muh wage gap

When will they ever learn? Hopefully never. We all enjoy watching their hopes and dreams burn before their eyes.

That would actually be terrifying

FPBP

>my office is a majority of women
>"user I know you work second shift but can you please get in early today? None of the women showed up!"
>bust ass for like 12 hours
>"Wow user nice work today you really can pull through, I think it's time for a promotion"
>realize I also had a fun day because I don't have to filter myself in the office
>get invited out to the bar
>make friends

Please do it.

I cant see how this can work out badly no matter what happens.

Was this masterminded by Sup Forums - Sup Forums or are they actually asking to be fired for breach of employment contract?

Either way, logic.

It's so strange seeing the cultural reaction to trump and the general shift to the right that's going on. I see it with my family too, every time I bother to check Facebook I see my siblings have posted about 20 new aggressive and hysterical articles or "memes" about trump or the right, often attacking trumps kids or denigrating victims of leftist abuse.

Its so fucking odd, so shocking. Its like millions of Americans just exposed themselves as alien infiltrators like some sci-fi movie. All these people I thought were my neighbors or family have just shown me that they are not, and that they are basically fucking insane and an enemy to me.

Shoo shoo mindthet man.

This, hospitals and nursing homes are desperate for strong men who can lift and carry adult patients.

HOW IWLL WE EVER SURVIVE??
Yeah the women at my office who do what I do are lazy as fuck. I do their work a lot of the times because my whole team looses our bonuses if we fall behind our goals. 2 men, 8 women. 2 men do 80% of the work.

the moment they get their first paycheck and see how much money is being withheld for Taiquaneesha and her 6 kids, they will become instantly redpilled.

>Women walk out
>HR department is gone for the day
>Men can be men in their workplace again for a day
>Men realize how much more fun things are when they can be themselves
Things can only escalate from here.

>women go on strike around the world
>news media reports ISIS in talks of disbanding and surrendering
>Israel in Palestine enter peace talks
>Russia pulls out of the Ukraine
>Iran says it is halting its nuclear program
>Kim Jong Un talks of uniting the North and South as one Korea with him in charge and putting Park in prison
>Sweden and Germany begin the process of deporting refugees and uncucking themselves
>world peace at last

Kek

>they're going to take care of the home and not go shopping or something vapid and pointless

Meanwhile real women who has kids to take care of and work to be finished will continue to work.

How did the feminist movement go from the men are away, we need to step up and do their jobs to this shit?

Unless they have a good fucking union who will defend their autism yes they will be fired for job abandonment.

heh

men are fucked m8

Amazing and progressive. Proud of all the women brave enough to resist Drumpf.

Time to get that job they fucked you over on with affirmative action fellas

Only effect is that office noise levels will decrease by 80%

There will literally be no difference in productivity whatsoever, in fact it might rise.

Does the fact that both men and women work, earn and spend have any correlation to how living expenses have skyrocketed? Are there any studies to see what west economy and living conditions would be like if women never worked?