Kanye deletes all tweets supporting Trump

WTF?!? I thought he was supposed to be our guy.

Wtf drumpf is finished everythings going wrong look at the news

>trusting a nigger
>ever

He is disappointed by Trump's performance just like many people are. Unlike Sup Forums, normal Trumpets aren't going to dickride everything he does.

>Complex

Same news site said that Shia Lebeouf was arrested because of a white supremacist when that clearly wasn't the case.

Kanye always deletes his tweets though

DROPPED

>has done everything he said he would do

If any one that voted for him is disappointed they have down syndrome.

They probably replaced him with a clone.

Kanye does this all the time though. Don't get caught in MSM bulshit.

Kanye always deletes his tweets once in a while. Or maybe he got tons of backlash because of it.

Ummm, I'm not a follower of kanye but doesn't he delete most of his social media after a few months.

Plus, guys turning out to be a legitimate basket case after his recent breakdown and stay in a psych unit. Surely no one takes anything a mental person says or does after theyve had a breakdown seriously.

this
I disavow.
I'd like to change my vote to Hillary.

Look at his Twitter, only the Trump related tweets are gone.

Fuck off shill

>he supports trump
>his jewish masters send him to asylum
>brainwash him into "trump is literally hitler"
>his manager deletes all of his tweets

nothing to see here, goy, move along

Only a libtard shill could possibly find a problem with the first politician in history to keep so many of his promises so early on.

People like you don't want the country to prosper. You'd rather watch it fail and be 'right'.

Get on board with Trump or GTFO, commie

Maybe he did it just for keks to fuck with the fake news?

Probably this. Especially since the travel ban witch hunt.

If you voted for Trump and regret your vote you're literally retarded. That or the left bashing finally won you over 3 months too late. The fact is he's lived up to so many of his promises already. If you voted for him based on his policies you can't be dissapointed.

>supports Trump and names the elite
>get sent to an asylum
>Kim divorces him
>people stop listening to his records
>deleted his tweets out of the blue
Even Gods can be broken

>kanye west is one of the only celebs smart enough to wipe his nonsense now and again
>removing the ability of people to go back and say YA WELL WHAT ABOUT THIS FUCKIN TWEET HYPOCRITE
>people still single out portions of what he deletes and freak out over it

there is literally no way to 'win' with social media
why do people use it

when did he post pro trump tweets?

> volume all the fucking way up

holy shit who cares

go die in a fire faggot

>normal Trumpets

Fuck off jew, you stick out like a sore thumb

you will always be a bug

His MK ULTRA is slow action

he got reprogrammed

jay z probably threatened to kill him or something, or maybe they had to reprogram him using MK ultra. He probably just realized defending trump would devastate his wallet considering probably only blacks actually listen to him

>If you voted for him based on his policies

There's the rub. Movement seems more focused on spite and "rebelling".

Knowing kanye it was probably something dumb like he saw lady gaga didn't get too political so he decided not to be political anymore

He probably only spoke out to begin with because so many other musicians were doing it

>his PR people in full damage control mode now that they can reasonably claim he had a mental breakdown and never really supported trump
i'm shocked

Depends if they've really had a breakdown or not.

Soviets used to put people into psych units to discredit them.

Brevity fought not to have an insanity plea to descredit his ideas.

The worst thing you can do to someone is make people think they're crazy.

that's a shitty narrative. You do remember that the only defence you have for a lot of his INCREDIBLY STUPID AND NAIVE AND HATEFUL ideas was that they were more about nailing the right feeling and drive and not to be taken literally. Like the useless wall or the one about tearing up 2 regulations for every 1 introduced and so on. You realize that now you have to defend the batshit crazy things you spent so much time deflecting earlier by saying we should give him a chance and he'd get serious once put in power.

So no, fuck that. This is stupid. Drumpf out.

God damn i love that drill sergant

Oh, so suddenly Kanye will appear back on the radio and have a number one album all of a sudden.
Oh Kanye, is the fame and fortune really more important than freeing your soul?!

Expect nothing but positive news about him in the media now.

itt: idiots who believe kanye manages his own twitter account.

He didn't even vote. He was using trump for publicity, just like eminent.

Kanye may be autistic, but he's not "I'm gonna sit down and go through my entire twitter feed and delete all Trump support"
It was his handlers.

Kim is probably cracking the whip hard on him.

How much of that Wall's been built then, Nigel?

maybe he's a falcons fan

Husband image is tailored towards blacks. 88% of blacks voted for Hillary

On top of that, every other race who seems to have hardons for Kanye, like asians, Jews, and hispanics all voted overwhelmingly for Hillary.

His PR is in full damage control, and the rap community WONT LET GO THE FACT THAT KANYE ACTUALLY THINKS TRUMP IS A GENIUS

The hip hop community only gives a shit about the black/hip hop community. It's their own Hollywood. It's their own Washington DC. Shoes are their economy and instrumentals are their foreign policy

Kanye coming out in even just mild support of trump was a big fucking blow to their community, because it popped the nuance bubble they wrapped themselves up in

t. during my purplepilled days, I used to roll in these circles

His brand image**

He was just mentally unstable guys :^)

Now that he's been fixed he supports the true and righteous cause of liberalism.

Well president Trump has set plans, and outlined the process of how and when it will be built.
Also, I don't know if you realise this, but he's been in office for less than a month.

It's simple: When a celebrity goes against the narrative they are "Corrected" by their overlords... Or else.

(((They))) told him to. He said too much. Celebrities are forced to be brainless puppets, otherwise they lose everything.

Wtf I love niggers now.

Fuck! There goes my TV...

Wtf I love Trump again.

Didn't this moron see what happened less that 24 hours ago with Tom Brady? How stupid do you have to be to not be Trump's friend at this point?

Kanye went against the status quo?
Calm down already! Nothing to see here, Goy...Kanye was just under a lot of stress.
Just a glitch!

At one of the Hollywood satanic child rape and sacrifice meetings, they probably threatened to murder Kanye too if he didn't denounce support for Trump.

Are swedes literally this gay and retarded or do they just like to role play as retarded fags because that's what pol expects them to be?

this nog has oogaed his last booga. he ooga boogaed the ooga too far this time.

it's a standard nigger volume.

Kanye seems really stable and I'm sure he has a well thought out and grounded reason for deleting his past opinions.

Would not be surprised if his psychologist didn't tell him too as some sort of mental healing deal.

His 'performance' is fine and honestly amazing faggot its what he says and does especially on Twitter that is revolting, don't mix the two up.

If Trump would just do this shit without needing to be some fucking 'world conscience/commentator' he would be the GOAT president but nobody likes hearing constant complaining, blaming and gloating, its just so bloody intolerable. I mean just shut up and do your job, holy shit.

He was Plebbits guy we dont like niqqers round these parts

Isn't it strange how we like to dabble in historical accounts of MKULTRA and talk about "how did they pull it off back in the day" and "what methods did they use, hmm ponder ponder"

Yet we have a full on example in front of our eyes, a big industry name, on a concert, full of entranced enchanted mesmerized faggotry impressionable kiddos watching him rap and hip and hop and RANT...

And he mentions the bullshit execs, the propaganda hit making, the Trump.

And then the next day HE'S GONE.

If Kanye West isn't a clear example of satanry called Jewllywood, then I don't know what is. It's actually horrifying that a father of 2 had to go thru who knows what just to pledge to those soulless circumcised demon reptilians that he "won't do it again".

Fucking awful.

He's just another MKULTRA broken toy.

I know this is off topic but anyone have that degenerate youtube video that was being posted on Sup Forums about the scat shit and ass eating? Asking for a friend

Well they are letting all of their woman get fucked by black guys and they just sit off to the side letting it happen so I would go with retarded fags.

>it's a early bait used for the 100th time episode

THis

Hahahahahahaha

You win

>CTR being this obvious

why cares about tweets, his love for trump is eternal

>we need to sell more albulms you got to remain apolitical or they'd boycott your ass

what makes you think they're circumcised?

how long till he discovers he's truelly a woman?

17 days in and this guy is asking where they wall is.

>nuking Fresno
>harming California

pick one

>dumb nigger
>our guy

No

Once a nigger, always a nigger. I tried to tell you all when you hopping on us nigger dick.

EVERYTHING IM NOT MADE ME EVERYTHING I AM

He was never genuinely onboard with trump. It was just a photo opportunity. I like Kanye but he's a prime example of an industry person.

It's because Kanye is losing popularity due to all the shills listening to his music and then boycotting him after he voiced his support for Trump