Why is no one talking about this episode?

Why is no one talking about this episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
sendvid.com/jdpjc5hb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gimme the basic gestalt.

b/c it's getting slid hard af

mods ban it

What did he mean by this?

This is the millionth thread on the topic

Why weren't you here four days ago when it was mentioned in every thread?

Because its like a week old nigga. There's been tons of threads and memes

hold on eddie, hold on eddie, shut the fuck up for second eddie, SHUT UP EDDIE YOU DUMB SPIC!!! FUCK WHY DID I INVITE YOU EDDIE YOURE RUINING MY TALK WITH ALEX.

eddie was really annoying.

>Joe gets alex high
>Alex starts to rant
>Every point seems fake until they look it up on air
>99% of Alex says is fact
>Spends most of the podcast detailing child pedophile rings with hard evidence to back it
>Alex is well spoken and coherent as fuck
> Highest record of people listening to the podcast
>Redpilled millions in a few hours

>tfw you cant dismiss this shit anymore.

Because i have a job

Absolutely glorious.
Arrests, and the reluctant MSM coverage will be even better.

Absolutely! 474 arrests with no main stream media coverage, but covered by the news channel locally I used to watch and see growing up as a kid. blew me away.

Where can I download/watch this?

Humble water filter salesman spends time on air drinking whiskey and smoking weed. Unleashes a carpet bombing campaign comparable only ton Dresden in which he drops an indsane amount of red pills, all verified on air.

It's available on the Internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Because you're late as fuck.

>YOUTUBE REMOVES JOE ROGAN PODCAST FROM "TRENDING" SECTION WHEN IT GOT OVER 1M VIEWS IN A DAY

>ITUNES REMOVES THIS EPISODE FROM THE TOP CHARTS SECTION OF PODCASTS

I saved the episode to my hard drive in case it ever needs to be put back up

>mfw all the "aliens" i've encountered in deeply altered states of consciousness are fucking real and the evil ones communicate with the global pedophile elites
In Dr. Rick Strassman's book "DMT: The spirit molecule", a volunteer came back after a trip and said the entities said to him "we're so glad you've discovered this technology! now we can communicate more easily"

wut da fuk is u talkin bout here boy?

If you listen to the podcast you'd know. Alex starts ranting almost 2h into it about the elites being in contact with interdimensional beings, that's how they get all their new technology etc.

I will keep the tab open for the next 15 years. The water filter pill is hard to shake.

Is Pizzagate a PSYOP to destroy John Podestas reputation due to his involvement in Tom Delonge 's "Sekret Machines" project? There is a long history of those coming forward about the truth of the UFO phenomenon being killed, or reputations destroyed.

sendvid.com/jdpjc5hb

Thoughts?

I guess all the blatantly pedophiliac art seen in pictures of his house and Abramovis being an isnane occultist loon is psyop too

but nice try

weak ass shilling

the emails aren't fake and good ole john molesta still fucks kids and mingles with kid fuckers.

I thought the whole flames were fanned by whatever agencies shitposting here just to stir up trouble and make the 474 in Cali be nervous yet relieved that the only investigation was at some buttfuck pizza shop.

Podesta will be going down once the Scalie shit is investigated with Sessions in office.

Psyop or not it was a good thing to get autists into, and there's definitely truth to the idea but it seems like there was something else going on that no one here would have found with the recent 474 traffickers

we did, all thursday and friday.

What else do you want to discuss in regards to it?

I hope you get raped while in prison you pedo sympathizing nigger

>guys why is nobody at this very minute making a thread about this clusterfuck of disinfo bullshit and post-event 'predictions' and David Icke nonsense?!
Theres always threads on this, its all bollocks except the stuff that is real which is dun dun dunnnnnn reported in the main stream news anyway.