Is he /ourmage/?

Is he /ourmage/?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vairkEHzNN4&t=706s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nahh, he a weed smoker.

Does he even have any good content? I looked on his youtube once and he had like 5000 videos of unplanned 20 minute rambling sessions.

>he's a weed smoker
fixed that for you, don't talk like a nigger.

Pretty sure he stopped smoking years ago.

I dunno, is he? Kek?

He's basic as fuck on a lot of things. His Antarctica spiel is straight up retarded reductionsim by way of which he's trying to appeal to bluepilled "level headed totally reasonable" normies who are just LARPing.

I enjoy his persona and presentation, but his views on some topics contain no valuable insight AT ALL.

He has said many times he has nothing against weed, but he does not smoke or like it himself. Stop making up shit. Styx makes good videos, I don't agree with everything, but he seems to be a very smart white guy, makes good points, and is a good red pill for normies. I support him.

Kinda feels like a shill now, idk why his videos leading up to the election were great. Now it seems like Trump's equivalent of CTR is paying him off.

Checked

He's a satanist. He has been subtly manipulating people ignorant of the occult.

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

hes a civic nationalist cuck, he can go fuck himself

>Posting Frater K's mega

Good show, that library turned my life around

Same here. Great guy for posting it for us all.

He said that he is a smoker in one of his mre videos. Obviously not weed

>subtly manipulating people ignorant of the occult

Now take that statement and apply that to everyone on this entire planet and you will know where we are at.

Brah, there are videos of him talking about how he even used to smoke synthetic cannabiods.

youtube.com/watch?v=vairkEHzNN4&t=706s

The first introductory redpills need to be dispensed by people like Styx. After people swallow them, they look for more and start taking the more difficult ones. I was a liberal degenerate moron 2 years ago. People like Milo and Ben Shapiro started me on the road to full ethnic nationalism. At the time, I thought Nazi memes were stupid and evil. Without bridges like the Alt-light, I would never have found myself here. They're useful. Destroying them will not increase our numbers.

Styxx is operating on levels of insight that haven been seen since the golden times. He truly passed through the weave itself, and his 4 dimensional form has become merely a conduit.

t. Retard

*clinks spoon *

t. not an argument

Gib Crimea and cute Slav women or we will invade and take Moscow by noon

> why no one want ethnic cleansing like me?

>why no one wants white people genocide

Yes

nah he's dumb ass fuck

stopped watching him after he kept saying stupid ass shit

>the cia should be disbanded because the fbi does the same work
didn't realize the fbi was in the business of cultivating spies in foreign governments. oh wait it's not you fucking idiot.

even if you disagree with the cia and believe it should be disbanded (there's a case for it, i suppose), not knowing the basic functions of it makes you look like a fucking retard

>ann coulter is a disingenuous, liberal at heart, transvestite
she has done thousands of television and radio interviews over more than two decades, surely with all that tape you can find somewhere she broke character right? oh whats that you can't?

I guarantee he heard that shit from some liberal political science professor and just repeats it cause it's edgy

quads dont lie

Styx 4 EVRRR

If he wants to be, nobody else has taken the position.

Look up his shit on Atractica, man.

Some of the most basic, bluepilled shit i have ever heard in my life.

I would've thought he was trolling, if he wasn't spouting shit like that constantly.

Yes

he is smart enough to not go full 1488 on camera (yet) but still steers the viewers down the correct path of truth and wisdom

hes even better than molymeme because he can make his point in about 10-15min instead of an hour

Wow that's a fuckton of stuff. Not sure how this proves your claim though. How is Styx manipulating people? The fact that he sells physical copies of old works?

hey guys, I've I cut a haircut since I'm changing and I'm not a satanist anymore, that's about all, peace out.

Answer me you fucking leaf.