A stable multicultural liberal democracy with socialized healthcare has never been tried

>a stable multicultural liberal democracy with socialized healthcare has never been tried

Uh, sweetie ... It was

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3137099/the-beast-is-still-burning-east-of-fort-mcmurray/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea and we're falling apart because of it, you fag.

>Canada
>falling apart
Not even close.

>Stable
>A Chinese colony run by lesbians and substitute drama teachers

Have you seen Ontario debt? Our GDP?

are we?

I wish Trudeau could be the leader of the US. ;-;

Canada won't last much longer like this. This fucking country needs to be nuked. It's a failed experiment.

theres literally nothing holding Canada together, noone has a Canadian identity or gives a shit about the country
Since we have no army, the federal government could not prevent secession

That's because no sane person would even try it, you fucking leaf.

go away bess

Fuck Muslims
Attack them, Greatest Ally
Purge the land of their filth

LOL I wish we were "falling apart" like you do.
Canada is paradise compared to pretty much everywhere outside first world.

canada is about 85% white which is why its holding together

If it 15% white and 85% all different kinds of shitskins it would be hell

Top 10 in the world fucker its not falling apart because of some faggots opinion

It was in Sweden. Take a tour to Malmo

globalnews.ca/news/3137099/the-beast-is-still-burning-east-of-fort-mcmurray/

I wasn't aware that being on fire was the natural state of Canada.

If so, then yes, you are right. Canada is stable as hell. Literally.

>Having a leaf on your flag doesn't make you a reta-

Ontario, the beacon of multi culturalism and cultural marxism in the country have more debt than California.

Why are they not homeless while a rich Chinese teenager speeds past in an Italian sportscar while a Mountie just shrugs?

>ignores debt
hello liberal retard.

Fuck you burger. Live here for a couple of years and then tell us that

>Judges rules telling the truth can be a hate crime
>no free speech
>no right for citizens to defend themselves, even without weapons
>chinese have literally forced us out of one of our largest urban areas. (Id say city but its the entire GVA)

We are literally waiting for enough mudslimes to get here to fuck our shit up.

Captcha: average vancouver street

Yeah it has been tried, and it's a walking joke.
Now you realize why no one else wants to try it.

Isn't that how you actually win though in Canada?

>Uh, sweetie ... It was

Canada is shit because it needs more third world muslims, Trudeau is working on it. Give the man time.

We have an army, numbnuts.

Us "not having a military" is the most normie meme this country has

Because Truth is forbidden in Canada. We WERE Sweden lite two years ago, now its way worse, espetially downtown Toronto. Somalians and Pakis everywhere its a flood, nightlife is fucked too compared to even 5 yrs ago.

Fixed

We tried it here in UK

You don't have an army, you have LARPers.
You don't need one. If you fight your enemies, they win.

given past events it should be a lanky fagity white boy being the home grown terrorist. With a trump hat instead of a turban

people don't know shit about economy, nearly all economies are built on debt, debt = trust/security, most countries have shit ton of debt, it's the armies that matter, who gives a fuck if luxembourg or china wants to collect when they can't militarily or economically, the dollar runs shit don't piss us off canada and you're good.

it was
learn to grammar leaf

I need to overthrow the fuckers running my Goverment, they seem terminally insane and trying to piss off Trump

Denmark, Sweden and Norway.

We had it all except the multicultural part and it's all falling apart now. Pretty much every service has gotten worse.

fpbp
just like communism the first moments seem fine but then it slowly eats itself

repostan

I wish you would die of the cancer that you are very clearly spreading

I haven't had a doctor in a decade. I go to the free clinic at 6:00 AM to get an appointment there. Even that early there's already a line around the block. After being wait listed for six months, I have an appointment with a surgeon to remove the tumour on my eye. The surgery is scheduled two years from now. My older sister just decided to have my elderly father euthanized for dementia at the hospital, and luckily she was able to sneak into a cancellation because she knows a nurse.

In the last six months I've sent out 800 applications. I had ten callbacks and one interview. The HR person told me pointblank the company no longer hires white males. I'd go to upgrade to a PhD but I don't qualify for any scholarships despite having a 4.0 GPA and being president of two clubs during my undergrad.

I beg on the street because with 60% income tax I can't afford both groceries and rent with a full time job as a janitor at the newcomer community centre. I share a studio apartment with four Chinese students. I've learned to read hanzi because the signs and stores in my neighbourhood aren't English. I live next door to an abortion clinic and a methadone clinic. Across the street is a weed dispensary. They're all buzzing at all hours so I'm glad I work nights.

My ex fiance who I met in grad school just died of AIDS. She broke up with me when I caught he cheating with my best friend and I realized our son was actually his. The joke was on him because she dumped him too when she wanted to "find herself" and "focus on her career" then proceeded to have sex with several hundred people, many of them anonymous strangers. It sucked paying alimony and child support and her HIV treatment and hospice care, but that's life.

My brother (age nine) just had his bottom surgery. He was on hormones since he attended mandatory Gender Camp at his kindergarten. The curriculum was written by the education minister, a convicted pedophile, who led this year's pride parade with the local bishop.

>nearly all economies are built on debt
hello kike.

nice fairy tale retard

You forgot the signature

Someone edit this comic so that the man is helping the muslim wife instead of the woman, and the muslim man is about to behead him for touching his woman

>stable
not when that oil runs out

Canastan has to pay almost nothing for it's own defense
you basically leech off the US and your healthcare system still sucks

Not even funny man, sad troll

Hey guy. Our country is in the shitter and oir maple station prices are 2 dollars more than normal. But thats life, anything to keep the pakis and chinease in maximum security toronto.

>hurr durr, let China try to collect on their debt

Refusing to pay out a debt would be economic suicide for any country.

I dare you to go to ANY overwhelmingly Anglo-Canadian website and mention Quebec. Not anything specifically related to Quebec, just remind them Quebec exists.

I can guaran-fucking-tee you that everyone will start frothing at the mouth. And when you realize that the only difference between the two cultures is language, what makes you think a far more different culture with entirely radically (and sometimes even opposite) values fits into that landscape?

In all of Western history there's only ever been one succesful multicultural democracy and that's Switzerland.

here's why not - to collect a debt would end most peace treaties and result in sanctions, or inability to produce, the only countries capapble of collapsing us would also collapse themselves, being that the dollar is the strongest currency.
actually hate israel, not jewish

What are you talking about? Try using complete sentences.

Many countries we are in debt to for large sums that could be collected in a way that would affect us also depend on us; the US dollar is the strongest currency and the damage it might feel in a debt default scenario would trigger a ton of end of world type scenarios, depression of U.S. economy and all other economies to varying degrees and the civil unrest tied to the economy, and a massive shift of military power from the United States to aggressor regimes we are currently fighting on behalf of many countries. It's a complex ordeal and I may be getting trolled, but no country can fuck with us on our debt without rolling the dice big time.

sauce?

>canada
>stable

>implying we need to threaten a default to be ruined

Other countries will just demand higher interest rates on T-notes or stop buying our debt altogether. The interest payments alone on our debt consume roughly 10% of our budget. It's only going to get larger as time goes on.

Get out of my country and never come back, you fucking liberal swine.

>Socialize healthcare
>Wait times to see a doctor skyrocket to upwards of six months
>The rich just hop across the border when they need it instead

But don't worry, you bring in poor nigger firefighters who flee rather than stop your country from burning, so you win!

countries would need to form a trade alliance against us to do this without it massively backfiring, which has been in the works, so you never know, but I think we're in a really good spot right now and for the foreseeable future

And it's failing miserably. Look at our fucking joke of a PM you dipshit.

This country is the next Sweden.

We've got a small population and a SHIT TON of land. There's simply more room for these immigrants to spread out and find homes. It's happening slowly but I can tell you we're headed in the same direction as every other culturally enriched shit hole.

It's cold as fuck and roomy as fuck up here so it's happening slowly but ever so surely.

Yeah, it's almost like the EU isn't China's largest trading partner....

Get off your high horse, m8. The debt is a serious issue. Digging your head in the sand and squealing about the world falling apart if America declines isn't going to solve the problem.

>>your healthcare system sucks

says the American

seriously, I know you can't change things, but please, at least be quiet.

>entire gold reserves sold off in a 20 year low because everything is going to shit
>nothing to fall back on when thr economy inevitably implodes like the "Europe jr" Canada seeker to become
Wew

We have alot of land too, but guess where all the migrants go? To the cities. Look at Toronto, NYC, LA. The migrants will infest your major cities, once they seize control their, they will rule the country.

Your population is on 30 million people, you're not going to be able to integrate these refugees nearly as well as other western countries (who aren't doing so well themselves).

The best you can hope for is that the brutal Han Chinese get a strong enough position in Canada to violently expell the refugees.

canada is 85% white. That is not multiculturlism. And that is why it doesn't crumble.

I can hardly afford to shop online because things cost like 33% more than their Canadian value

>it was

And it failed miserably!

Bwahahahahaha!!!

I'm far away from Chinese Columbia and Jihadoronto but there is still a slowly growing immigration population here in Saskatchewan, and they are forming their own groups. If you walk into a fast food chain it's either completely white or completely non-white. They all stick together and are gaining influence with local politics.

how does Collage educated whites (322) and Non Collage educated whites (474) add the same up to (369) when White man (493) and white woman (327) are way more?

Canada is a globalist petri dish . If you have money, you're welcome here. However, no-one with real money would ever come here to live. 4-6 months of the year are spent wishing for them to be over. It makes life go by really fast. If you don't have money you'll find yourself forced to relocate to one of our many passable ghettos around the 4 major population centres. If you have some money you can buy in to one of the 4 blobs; condos are still acceptable since we're undervalued compared to the rest of the world. You will probably never pay your mortage off. Your retirement will largely depend on how prudently you manage your debt and how much remains on the mortage when you sell. Then you'll leave the cluster and move to one of the senior citizen dumping grounds that clutter northern Ontario and South-Central BC. You will spend your life hemorrhaging money to the banks and real landowners. You will have nothing to leave your children.

world's biggest ever housing bubble

And it's a disaster. Sad!

kek, Every time I go to the hospital I end up waiting 6-8 hours to see a fucking doctor?

Oh and you need emergency surgery That'll be a 3-6 month wait too,

On the bright side my prescriptions cost 35 cents to fill

>downtown Toronto
White guy in downtown Toronto signing in
WHEEEEEEEEEEEW it's like a mix of little Beijing and little Mogadishu everyday here

This "uh, seeetie" meme is my favourite new meme

What this goy said

>world's biggest ever housing bubble
YES YES YES

Can't wait for it to go boom and start buying up places

Only been multicultural for 50 years and still between 60-70% white

Still not a collapsing country. Collapse would look like the Soviet Union in 1985.

>white guy in Downtown Toronto

How do you do it? I live in a 95% white rural area where the median age is 46. It's quiet and comfy

We're a resource economy, that's how it's supposed to work. Ideally you would have 33% more CAD and a steady job to offset.

This. You could have your socialized healthcare all you want but once you start importing demographics into your country with duel loyality or who outright reject your White, culturally Western European, way of life, there's only so much that throwing money will do.

subtle

Me too. I get so jealous when I hear people say "my house".

Some day...

But the CIA didn't predict USSR collapse until late 1989. kek

It might not be. Vancouver sure, but Toronto is basically where every meaningful job is going to be located from now on. You might see a crash to the east of the city, but anywhere in the Toronto-Hamilton corridor is looking at a small correction at the most.

you can count me in soon, fellow Canadian shitposter

>How do you do it?
Shouldering my way through the unwashed hordes, shotgun and rifles in condo if shit ever goes down, truck v8 to get bully my way through traffic and by having a bigger ego than everyone else.

The funny thing is that the chinks think that they are superior.

It was tried in the US and it made a huge fucking mess that Trump now needs to fix.

I'm more worried about muslim immigrants. They always smell bad and are rude. I see this very consistently.

Be productive, don't be rude, respect our polite/courteous values and Canada will do alright with you.

>v8 truck

heh. I've only been to downtown toronto twice even though i only live like 2 hours away. But I swear to god I didn't see one truck.

All I see in toronto is shitskins and chinks driving their $50k BMW's and Mercedes looking like wanna-be niggers that their rich parents bought them.

He тopoпиcь, Russians have a poor, meaningless, shitty and hard life in Canada. Immigration and finding your way around is like a 15 year prison stint in terms of lost health, time and sanity.

Thats good to hear, im an accountant so im seeking to be productive alright, and i also hate mussies but it would be kinda weird for me to immigrate into a country and then openly talk against mussies immigrating lol

>A Chinese colony run by lesbians and substitute drama teachers
Damn son, you didn't have to kill him...

Canada is ok if you don't live in the city shitholes like Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal. It's pretty nice the further out you go. The trick is having a good profession to be able to do it. (Like working at a hospital for example)