10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

Never forget what women have to put up with every time they leave their homes.

Always remember that your male privilege protects you from this street harassment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=201eeB70y0k
youtube.com/watch?v=RGlJ1IJckfk&t=3s
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/11/01/360422087/hollaback-video-calls-out-catcallers-but-cuts-out-white-men
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
youtube.com/watch?v=m5mmp-uwNNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have to put up with niggers being niggers? Ya? We all do. Welcome to every large US city.

>All the ones that harrass her are PoC

NY your mean the state that voted for hillary is unsafe for wymens?

I don't even need to open the fucking video to know that more than 95% of the harrassers are melanin-enriched

I want to see the same video but with a white girl wearing a MAGA hat.

Post the one with the jew in Paris.

>Blame whites for niggers being niggers

sorry but if you walked around for 10 hours and only have 117 seconds of 'abuse' to show, you're not a marginalized person. idiot cunt

>Constantly shill for niggers over whites
>Niggers treat you like meat
>Blame whites

Women.

>implying the problem is because you're a woman
The problem is you're in NYC, and you're surrounded by niggers.

Do this shit in a small, white midwestern town you won't have this problem.

The type of harassment we encounter is niggers begging for money and getting aggressive. But yeah, your pussy or whatever.

Oh cool, it's the video that was plastered on every major news outlets until people realized it was just blacks and latinos catcalling and it was then never mentioned again.

>Feminist Jewess tries to kvetch about 'men'

>Proves Niggers are human garbage

my sides

>10 hours walking through poor and minority neighbourhoods as a THICC woman wearing tights which show every wrinkle on my anus.

>Niggers nigger
>Blame men
Every fucking time

Superior edition

youtube.com/watch?v=201eeB70y0k

It's true. My wife works in Harlem and basically dresses like a nun. She needs headphones just to get from the train to her hospital and not get harassed

It's the spics and niggers they don't even give a shit that she has a ring. They actually ask her if I know how to fight.

Someone should do walking around NY for 10 hours as a Trump supporter and wear the hat

I'd be okay with this if she admitted 90% of them were niggers and the other 10% were low life wetbacks

It's absolutely the niggers. Atlanta NYC anywhere you go it's the niggers doing this. White blue collar men will stare but not harass.

Non jewish version

also kekworthy

youtube.com/watch?v=RGlJ1IJckfk&t=3s

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/11/01/360422087/hollaback-video-calls-out-catcallers-but-cuts-out-white-men

The real question is.
If you saw her getting beaten or assaulted would you help?
I wouldn't.

*100% When will these (((Jews))) realize that shit like this always backfires on them.

>we should get rid of nigs and this would not be issue

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Probably when the west is too cash strapped to help Israel and new York is over run also.

>they are all non-white
kek

Why do people reply to obvious bait threads.
SAGE

Literally only gets catcalled by niggers

What was she trying to prove? This doesn't fit the narrative of white men being responsible for all of the world's problems

Maybe it was because she had a cameraman walking with her the whole time?

slowpoke shite

sage

why does she walk for 10 hours? shouldnt it be way faster just to use a bus/car? 10 hours of walk is just too much.

>not wanting to be a decent human being to others
tip that fedora harder m8

I remember when this first came out all the trendy anglo hipster rags managed to work in a "le white toxic masculinity" angle, even though YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IN THE VIDEO, that all the people saying the really obcsene shit were fucking black

wow so much more difficult than being drafted. this is true strength, not those pussy soldiers getting hit by ieds.

someone should make another one of these with a man walking around, but still call it "10 hours of walking in NYC as a man"

fuck i mean "10 hours of walking in NYC as a woman"

They did the same thing in Norway, to show that men are sexist monsters.
They got the same result. A shitload of niggers, most of whom didn't even speak Norwegian, followed girl and tried to pick her up.

Of course, they never mentioned that they were niggers. They just blamed all men, like the dumb cunt in the OP's video.

Lmfao

They edited out the white guys, see

I like her workout videos

Yeah blacks and spics are subhuman

>he took my gun
kek

>youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
Are there any whites in NYC?

NYCfag here. I can't walk a block without some drugged out loser begging me for pocket change. I wish I could carry a flamethrower through town and just burn all the heretics and degenerates.

See the common thread there?

>walking in one of the most populated cities of dumbfuckistan
>expecting to not being harassed by niggers, rednecks, cholos or chinks

serves her right, if you want to walk safe, go to real safe country like Japan or New Zeland.

Nah. It's the Paris of the United States.

>2015---------------------------------->

>I wish I could carry a flamethrower through town and just burn all the heretics and degenerates.

You ever play tom Clancy's The Division?

>its another jew with huge tits
why is this such a pattern

Now go and walk in places where Trump was supported.

>all backgrounds
>99% niggas

That really is the lamest excuse they could have come up with. Given how much feminists hate white men, and love to defend niggers, they would never, ever have edited out the white men. They would have done the opposite in order to make minorities look better and whites look bad.

My guess is that no white men harrassed her.

>10 hours of walking
>video is less than 2 minutes

wow really made me think

>winks are harrassment

wtf

im a faggot Sup Forums and i wish straight men would do this to me.

>all races

I know white trash do it but everybody knows 99% in the video were niggers or spics

>aaaand they're all niggers and mestizos

Really made me think

>10 hours of walking in nyc
>edited down to 2 minutes
>half the harassment is greetings or compliments
>majority of harassers poc
This just reinforces what I already knew.

It rarely happens. Women can be over sensitive. Beware poc

>white trash do it

Do they though? Maybe at low-end bars after some cheap beer, but not in broad daylight like niggers do.

Are there any white men in NY?

>hey guys this is a parody... but yes this stuff really happens I know from observation and experience.

Wew

>saying hi to folk is harassment now
I get the following part and and sexual verbal remarks but saying hello? What the fuck

>Non jewish version

>mindlessly helping the vaginal jew
That is why there are muslims in your cucklands Nordicfag.

Ya white people produce more white women for black brothers to catcall. do the math racist asshole.

Why jewes have on average bigger tits? ita lways some jewish slut with big knockers.

>Mostly niggers

Hmm...really inconvenient to the narrative.

>(((woman)))

Reminder tha white males were certainly harrassing this woman more than the nogs and sandniggers, they are just sneaky and do it off camera

I always knew this would be a thing. Women complaining that they AREN'T being catcalled.

Whites are kings if micro-aggression. They glance bodyparts and keep walking like pseudo rapists

That was cringeful to watch. It's like they're all beta males aiming for the best they can find.

(((Jews))) soon to be kicked out of 110+ countries.
"Oy vey, I don't know why we keep getting displaced"
>We need anuudd shoah

They're niggers. They do it to every female who walks by, whether she's a 10/10 or a 1/10 lardbeast with blue hair. It's called casting a wide net.

In some shitty parts of cities. I'm from Philly and there atr niggerish whites that do shit like that.

I work with black people and they literally have no limit. they also think they're players if some frumpy 40 year old smiles back.

Actual Jewish version

youtube.com/watch?v=m5mmp-uwNNY

Boo fucking hoo. Eat a dick.

*jewish women

>woman
>walking

fucking whores were begging for it.

Make it with a man wearing a MAGA hat

Just turn around lol

>walking for 10 hours
>get enough footage for a 2minute video
>omg women so oppressed

welcome to reality little one.
Since most of us aren't quite as mentally broken as you are we only ask that you work whatever shit job and stay out of the way of the rest of us.
sorry you have inferior genes, but it's not our fault you can't make sense of things. please stop bothering us with your juvenile-tier observations.

Snackbar snackbar my freind