What the fuck is going on?

The world map has changed!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4iC_gcaR9-0

South America has shifted further east to Africa! It used to be almost directly under the USA!

The Artic has gone! Greenland is twice as big now!

Why is Japan so close to South Korea? It used to be further north!

Australia is now further north. It used to be further south, now it's almost touching Papua New Guinea!

That's not all!

The JFK assassination footage has been changed!

The car had 4 people in it, the film was in black and white and he was only shot once.

Now it has 6 people in the car with a bulletproof shield in the middle, it's in colour and he is shot at more than once!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GL1qSGk8oMQ

Who has changed the map and footage? There are people asking the same questions in the comments!

What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOWQNTLDN-A
youtube.com/watch?v=HJkJ3TzciqE
youtube.com/watch?v=orYZCbh8s6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Ens4XQ6dnmk
youtube.com/watch?v=l7BjyMBf1SM
youtube.com/watch?v=TsI3lFHkU_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dear god

what the fuck is happening!?

Keep calm we're in a new timeline. They can't change too much.

FUCKING AGAIN!?
WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME!?

this timeline is best timeline

also time is exponentially faster

>tfw we're 6 days into february now

Moloch and the fallen one (who is not of this world, I hear) have been shitting about beneath the earth crust.

Dear God had a good laugh. Op yu cray cray

This is some fourth-dimensional fuckery, what has kek done?

africa and brazil have always been close to eachother like this and Australia hasn't shifted either. The artic isn't land, it's ice, that's why it's not on the map.

The end.

It's coming.

that is some really retarded video

Australia was far more south!

What fuck?

WHAT THE FUCK JAPAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS FUCKING SCARES ME WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS REAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AND AUSTRALIA TOO ITS ALL TRUE

That didn't even happen when i was alive but it still pisses me off his wife had to see his head blow up like that. I bet the zapruder film makes a lot of Americans angry.

>some people only now disovered that the mercatorian map has incorrect proportions
Wew. Did you really think Greenland is bigger than Africa and Australia but is still called an island for some reason?

Australia was much much much further South

What the fuck is going on

Calm down, take a breath. You are remembering the Hillary timeline user, it´s nothing more.
Berenstein / stain, Looney Tunes / Toons, Luke I am your father vs No, I am your father. Magic mirror on the wall vs Mirror Mirror on the wall. Mandela died way earlier etc.

Just don´t sweat it user. You are with us now, in the Glorious timeline. Have a silent moment for those we lost 2012 when Maya/CERN secretly ripped the potentialiaties apart.

The Mandela effect shook me to my fucking core when I first experienced it. Literally worse than the actual factual redpills. Check some longer videos user, where they discuss the things I mention in my other post. Good shit for your adrenaline & sleep pattern

Oh, and I'm checking myself while I'm at it.
Shadilay!

wtf are you talking about.

That's because you've been viewing this map all your life.

You have to understand though I am literally shocked, I don't know if this whole thing is true but either way it still shocks me

The thing is we can only change timelines at a given distance, we can't jump further than we can. So maybe in the future if you program won't be revired fully to the given timeline you will go crazy.

The fuck are you talking about? You're saying the world ended in 2012? Why have only noticed all this stuff now then?

Someone has replaced all the maps and footage. It's the only real truth.

R-Right user?

As a professional cartographer I can say with certainty that South America has not moved

I was talking about OP's pic related map.

Africa is fucking huge, accept it.

I wasn´t memeing user. I try to be rational and critical but this shit caught me WAY off guard. There was youtube videos, a subreddit, I tried remembering & even tried checking the "scientific explanation" which is: Your memory is not as good as you think.

BUT it crushed my sleep for a solid week.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOWQNTLDN-A

Know peace from the ride anons.

In enochian. Language of the angels.

user the mayans didn´t make a calendar going thousands of years into the future just to fuck it up. I guess if we´re going full JRE 911 here it might have been they knew a time rip would occur - for whatever reason (John Titor mby) and just noted it down for future humans.

Anyway, really google the mirror mirror, Luke I am your father, looney tunes, etc. Old Wolksvagen symbol I think also changed. Do a real quick one right now user, youtube had some cool ones.

Berenstain/stein was most creepy IMO because I saw videos where the old books did not coincide with the "new truth".

>Mercator projection
stop using shitty maps m8

And Forest Whitaker is not dead!
Best timeline.

This is cruel memeing I almost had a real psychotic break when this first happened to me years back. I guess sleep deprivation really primes the brain for it though.

Snow White glitch
youtube.com/watch?v=HJkJ3TzciqE

Luke
youtube.com/watch?v=orYZCbh8s6Y

Bears
youtube.com/watch?v=Ens4XQ6dnmk

Sex IN the city?
youtube.com/watch?v=l7BjyMBf1SM

There are too mNy people on the planet, and everyone lives in its own circlejerk parallel reality. For example, did you know that japanese do not see a green color? There are too many circlejerk-miniverses, and they barely coexist, Mandela effect is what causes these "memory shifts"

By Kek and Christ thank you for this. Really soothes the soul during this overwhelming happening and tension period.

btw in this timeline, c3po has a silver leg

Just looked on my globe.

Everything looks normal m8.

ITT:

>my memory fucking sucks to it must be magic

What the actual fuck? This is some Berenstein/Berenstain shit right here.... What the fuck is going on? Did we fuck with the timeline again when we elected Trump?

Have we changed timelines accidentally again? Fucking hell. This is scary.

Your memory just sucks. It is pretty obvious why you remember it as Berenstein, because the "stain" suffix is very rare, in fact I've only seen it in the Berenstain name. The creator choose it to spell it that way because they pronunciation was more like the Ukrainian one.

OP here. Is this a psyop by Google? Have they changed the map and the JFK footage themselves to hide the truth and trick people.

Or has the timeline really shifted? If so, what caused it to change?

Please help I'm shitting myself here!

When the fuck did California get these islands? Channel Island National Park? Never heard of it until a month ago.

You know there's multiple different map projections, and they can look very different from one another, right OP?

No problem user.

Will heaven on Earth. It is within us to create.

Well science does tell us the observer affects the outcome / image of reality. I don´t quite understand how your theory works though. Of course neurology and mental workings differ, but look at Joseph Campbells work: the Hero with a Thousand faces. And Jung. A LOT of stuff is common or can be understood by all humans (barring braindamage).

Explain yourself Lost Viking.

Oh shit I forgot about this one.

Yeah this is the conclusion of the Mandela pill. But why interrupt during the experience? MAN it was fucking epic, were you there? When people first started noticing.

Sweaty nights and existential philosophy triggered & shattered in one go

Here you guys go. Also, in this timeline, they found the Lindbergh baby.

>this whole fucking thread

OP check some of the vids I posted, just skip to the important parts or invest a few minutes, they are short.

>Kek and Christ

Christ wouldn't much appreciate being named alongside a false god, bro.

Also try to remember: When did Nelson Mandela died & during what circumstances?

There was also some place which you had to go to by ferry that now has a bridge. Think it was in the US. Can´t recall name though.

t. Eckhart Tolle, Osho, Byron Katie & The Secret, The Emerald Tablet, The Bible, Neale Donald Walsche, Millman.

Bless you user

this
and checked

Someone made me kek by saying Mongolia was never a nation in their timeline

>Jung
Man, it's entry level. Welcome to hermeticism.

>having shit geography knowledge is now a conspiracy

peters proyection

what the fuck.

"And frogs shall rain down upon them" paraphrased. God works through volcanoes, acidification of the oceans, literal agents on earth (apostels, saints, etc), metaphysical beings aka ANGELS, weather, signs, prayer, insights, divine inspiration, etc.

I am not idolizing kek, I do praise Kek but as one of Gods many gifts sent to us humans to help guide us from the darkness of Baphomet, Moloch and the Great Dragon.

I think Kek is a fallen angel who is trying to get back in Gods good favour. But madness from being chained under the earth for aeons is making him chaotic and happening-addicted.

>costa rica used to be an island
>north korea was in the are of south-east chinese sea
are burgers this retarded?
also
>mongolia wasn't between russia and china
>pakistan and bangladesh were part of india
>germany was in eastern europe
he must have had just a map from before ww1, when mongolia was just a chinese province

I have done some research but it´s so freaking esoteric. Gnostic mysticism, Kabbalah, mystery religions, Pike, Hall, Blavatsky etc. It all seems so satanic in the end. Like they don´t like God at all and feel humans were either made by a greedy, selfish god OR made to suffer by an evil god.

Whut? I hope you were not listening conspirologists on YouTube.

Low intelligence and lack of education doesn't mean the world contorts and changes when you are proven wrong.

>time is exponetially faster
I for one, welcome our brand new overlord Pucci

he must have had an outdated map from about 1912 AD, this would also explain pakistan and bangladesh being part of india, and germany being in "eastern europe"

>It all seems so satanic in the end. Like they don´t like God at all and feel humans were either made by a greedy, selfish god OR made to suffer by an evil god.

I honestly can't tell if you're serious or not.

Why would you remember it but not the actual people that spend their lives mapping?

What, is Sup Forums specifically autistic enough to remember timeline hops?

Cmon faggots this is just bullshit tinfoil

Haiti has always been to the west of the Dominican Republic.

NYC is 74^o West and Rio de Janeiro is 43^o West. This map is correct.

/thread

we opened pandora's box with kek

now the timelines are in constant flux
we have entered the quantum age

Samefagging much? Fucking shills

I remember as a kid seeing his silver leg in a lego set thinking they fucked up the packaging

I remember after December 21, 2012 everyone I knew suddenly became irritable and less friendly for a long time.
I thought maybe our world did end but not in the way predicted.

>by Kek and Christ

You are a blasphemous idolater and will burn in hell forever.

Is Mandela Effect really a thing?

WTF I clearly remember a different map when I saw it in Max Payne 3

>LARPing faggots on Sup Forums
The election's over. Go back to fucking r/the_donald.

>1 post by this ID
hmm

Having shit knowledge is the bread and butter of the mandela effect nonsense

The magic bullet theory was created to mock people who thought JFK was only shot once since his wounds and the wounds from the guy in front of him were just not possible with a single shot

And anyone with even a little bit of geography knowledge will laugh at OPs video
>American education

Don't forget about Darth Vader's famous line. "No, I am your father". I always remembered it as "Luke I am your father".

c3po's leg got me, fucked me up for days, the rest seems normal to me

Anyone from the time line where Australia and New Zealand were closer?

>mfw this serb never crossed timelines
you don't know what you're missing out on vojislav

Political correctness seemed to ramp up after 2012...

So Sakhalin and Hokkaido are now one island?

And I remembered it as "No" because I watched the thing so much.

You remember it as "Luke" because in popular media it's misquoted like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=TsI3lFHkU_s

This is why people think it's "Luke"

the Mayans predicted the end of the world in a more spiritual sense, as in the end of the way ideas flowed and influenced reality

and lo what year did the dark knight rises come out?

baneposting was the first expression of meme magic, and thus the proverbial foot in the door that opened the way for memetic power (what primitive cultures refered to as "magic") to return to the world

is this a JoJo reference?

No it's just lazy people with lousy memory trying to justify their stupidity and making it sound more big than it actually is

yes

Flat earthers and mandela effect fags should all kill themselves.

Australia is considered part of Asia so I don't know what you guys are talking about?

>Peters projection

Is it?
Bruce Lee and his son both died the same way, shot by accident at a filming set. That's what was so odd about it, them both dying the same way, right?

>I am not idolizing kek, I do praise Kek but as..
Kek is an ancient, Egyptian chaos-deity of darkness. Think this shit through, once and for all, and come to your fucking senses.

you praise Kek
you offer him your recurring digits
you seek to summon him through numeral work

you're worshipping an evil demon, user. Face it.

Kek is the enemy of Moloch, yes, because Moloch is lawful-evil and Kek is chaotic-evil, but alas... evil begets evil.

in your heart of hearts, you know this to be true.

now, you must choose.