Liberals and parody

These parodies aren't that bad actually. the sean spicer one had me in stitches
youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI

The only problem i have with these skits is that liberal actually believe it to be reality after a while. They can't separate the two, which is sad. why do you guys think that is?

also
>ywn fight radical moose-lambs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg
youtube.com/watch?v=p-Fj70X3130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the "generalize everyone of a particular group" thread

>All liberals will do this..
>All conservatives will do this..

You realize that most people fall into neither of these categories.

I thought this one was pretty good but then I saw the Steve Bannon one and it was awful.

they're trying to force the Dick Chaney meme on Steve Bannon but it doesn't work. Dubya actually came off as a retard, Trump doesn't

>trump doesn't
top kek

It's a fact that the majority of liberals "get their news" from the daily show, which is known to be inaccurate and more for the joke than the information. it's not a generalization when it's true

>its an older meme sir, but it checks out
>$0.02

If only Infowars and Breitbart were funny, rightwingers suck at comedy.

All of the SNL shit is so ridiculously biased and one sided. If they ragged on the left half as hard as they do on the right, it might be watchable. Instead they get on their knees and do a farewell song for Obama.

> Trump doesnt

Spicer is an angry manlet, there's no denying it. Thank fuck I'm 6 foot 2 and don't have to overcompensate.

Uh-Oh: Does Donald Trump Know How to Read?

youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg

>3rd consecutive day this video has been shilled on Sup Forums

Melissa "I'm lovin' it" McCarthy,

Please, we understand you once had a promising career. You were told that after SNL your fame would skyrocket and you would go down as the Rosanne Barr of a new generation. The movie deals, the tv cameos, the free lunches; they were all handed to you on a silver platter.

But my dear, dear blobby miss, you have simply been born at the wrong time. There is no humor to be found in this world of ours, even your Snorlaxian antics cannot turn our frowns into smiles. There is nothing sadder than a comedian caught in a war zone, except perhaps one who is contributing to it. Please, try to understand, that Ghostbusters ripoff was a mistake. It effectively ended the career of everyone involved. It is time to catch a nice, cozy sitcom and retire on a steady salary and easy one liners like "who ate all the cake" or "Damn, that was a good cake!". You'll be loved, all your meddling about with politics will be forgotten, you can be America's rotund auntie for a happy 5 years before your heart gives out under the immense pressure of pumping blood through your Dickensian-proportioned Christmas Ham cankles.

Please, stop spamming your SNL bits to get a few extra nickles on Sup Forums

>blocked in my country

I'm safe from that degeneracy

Amen

>If they ragged on the left half as hard as they do on the right, it might be watchable.
How are they meant to parody the left when barely any of them are in power?

>You can not view this video in your country.

Is this to stop the Russian hackers disliking the video?

jek

>Trump doesn't
You know how they say "it takes one to know one"? Well that doesn't work with stupid people.

It was a fact that the majority of young people got their news from the daily show when Jon Stewart ran it. Your claim is so misguiding

That may have been the case before the invention of the meme machine
youtube.com/watch?v=p-Fj70X3130

You need a certain degree of edge to be funny, and quite frankly the left has used all their ammunition. We /funny/ now

Sry but ur memes are getting stale and lame.

yup, this one I must say was pretty funny

I was one of those people, he was entertaining in the Bush days until the Obama worship happened

Gay as fuck.

swansonpost.com is pretty good parody site.

>Trump doesn't

That's funny. You're funny. I like you. You're going places, friend.