Can I get some aesthetic Sup Forums-tier images itt?

Can I get some aesthetic Sup Forums-tier images itt?

Printing out some vinyl stickers for myself and some of my pals, for own use and a couple to post around our college campus.

Things that are pleasant to look at but also raise awareness would be appreciate. Pic related is one I'm going to print. My school has a pretty large leftie presence but a pretty small conservative presence that we're trying to change.

made this a couple seconds ago for another thread, here you go

I like that pic OP, but it needs more Salvani

Since you seem knowledgable of Italian politics, can you tell me what you think of Beppe Grillo?

How did you know about Salvinee?

I vote Lega Nord

He's a former comedian and internet figure who started the 5 Star Movement. It's somewhat of an anti corruption populist movement that crosses left-right divide.

I dont back him 100% but I would support Grillo for PM simply because he wants to end the 'refugee' crisis (read migrant invasion) and get Italy out of the EU. The number 1 priority for Italy (and most of Europe I'd think) is mass african and ME migration. My relatives in the north say migrant gangs roam the streets and rob and commit all sorts of crimes, Italians are afraid to walk the streets at night-and this is in the industrialized relatively rich north, some parts of southern Italy have become war zone-Mogadishu tier, it's a disgrace.

My first choice tho is Matteo Salvani from the Lega Nord, he is a nationalist populist aligned with Le Pen, Wilders, Frauke, supported by Putin and Trump ect. He is fiercely anti migrant and anti EU. Problem is the Lega Nord is (or was) a regionalist party that advocated for separation of the north. (Padania) Though Salvani has scaled that back and focused more on nationalism, that seperatist image still makes it hard to have success all across Italy.

lol you guys suck at this.

Woahhh...

I have seen jews, feminists and gays on fb posting this

>Workers produce more than they are paid for
>The worker consents to this
>This is somehow bad
>Meanwhile, 2 trucks falls over due to a storm, one in a commie society, one in a capitalist society
>In the capitalist society, the responsible enterpreneur has to pay up for his goods
>In the commie society, wherever the goods were supposed to go to, they're not going to get there anymore. People will probably starve.

>two of the leaders in this picture are women
>"far right" leaders

Even the far right is cucked nowadays

In swedish, but i still made it a while back.

That would actually translate to "making Germany great again".

Woops didn't realize that was a gif

looks commie, desu

>when cultural marxism triumphs
the image

Are muslims white?

Not white enough, they can die

Wait does this mean we can turn the "current year" meme towards them? For example:
>you're still a liberal? Come on, it's 2017
>are you gay? But why, you do know it's 2017 and not the [insert decade]
>you support abortion? You're on the wrong side of history, like come on now it's 2017 for God's sake!
Expect some royal triggerings

No.

anyone else noticed that the FN is pretty communist?

>tfw I'll never stab a commie politician to death in front of a crowd and save the future of my country at only 17 years of age and then commit suicide to uphold my honour
Why live?

> No Jaroslaw Kaczysnki

Shit tier poster desu

There is only once exception, the Tartars Muslims in Poland. Fully integrated for hundreds of years, view themselves as Poles first, Muslims second.

STEP ASIDE, FASCISTS

Whew, its funny because its backwards.