Brit/pol/: BERCOW MUST GO edition

BERCOW OUT

Bercow's Partisan anti-Trump speech in Commons
>youtube.com/watch?v=SwJCyld4ac0

Paid more than PM
>theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/27/bercow-to-be-paid-more-than-cameron-after-extra-rise-for-speaker

Shields old pal Keith Vaz from prosecution
>thesun.co.uk/news/1762215/mp-told-speaker-john-bercow-about-keith-vaz-sex-claims-a-year-ago-but-bercow-wanted-to-protect-his-pal/

Chauffer Driven 0.7 miles
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173150/Speaker-John-Bercow-accused-obscene-waste-running-172-bill-chauffeur-driven-0-7-miles-Parliament.html

Cries when parliament fails to oust him
>blogs.spectator.co.uk/2015/03/the-noes-have-it-government-loses-bid-to-topple-john-bercow/

Fantastically corrupt, in the bag with Cameron
>ft.com/content/69e196e2-16c9-11e6-9d98-00386a18e39d

Oficcial Role of the speaker:
>parliament.uk/business/commons/the-speaker/the-role-of-the-speaker/role-of-the-speaker/
>"Speakers must be politically impartial. Therefore, on election the new Speaker must resign from their political party and remain separate from political issues even in retirement. However, the Speaker will deal with their constituents' problems like a normal MP."

Petition to remove John Bercow as Speaker of the house of Commons
>change.org/p/uk-parliament-relieve-john-bercow-of-his-duties-as-speaker

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/uk-parliament-relieve-john-bercow-of-his-duties-as-speaker
parliament.uk/business/news/2012/november/amir-of-kuwait-visit/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38884604
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38882188
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/exclusive-spies-civil-servants-leak-secrets-face-14-years-jail/
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/muslim-pupils-fill-the-pews-at-anglican-schools-gp2jzvslc
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-news-theresa-may-european-union-associate-citizenship-eu-charles-goerens-a7562416.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-paul-nuttall-collaboration-liberal-democrats-in-upcoming-stoke-on-trent-by-a7562506.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38858225
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38868039
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/peter-hitchens-which-of-these-pc-plodders-will-be-britains-next-top-cop.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/762548/UK-must-engage-with-Russia-MILITARY-TO-MILITARY-in-chilling-threat-amid-global-tensions
youtube.com/watch?v=x1bX3F7uTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't forget to sign the petition

>change.org/p/uk-parliament-relieve-john-bercow-of-his-duties-as-speaker

>Bercow must go

"May it please your Majesty, I have neither eyes to see nor tongue to speak in this place but as the House is pleased to direct me, whose servant I am here".

The handshake that doomed Yemen

Extinction.

>Vote Green
>Want to encourage citysprawl due to open borders

"Boarders are a made up line on a map. England and France are the same thing anyway. Open borders. National traditions are chains around the necks of the working class. Refugees welcome." This has been the standard left wing ideology for some time now but I believe it is holding them back. People have been tricked into thinking their countries are real and they should care about who their ancestors were and what their ancestors did, this we all know is wrong and people should care about the globalised (Globalized) diverse world in the present and future not the past.

As it is now the left is stuck. I believe the left should pander to the nationalist feels of the working class to get their votes in the short term but still create policies to push us into the future. Easier immigration, a more global view taught in schools and more focus on the black slave trad done by white people. More hate speech laws so that fascists are even afraid to think wrongly.

How do they pander to the working classes you ask? Simple, film Corbyn wearing a sports shirt sitting in a pub, have Labour petition to turn the NHS logo letters into red, white and blue because of Britain and finally release propaganda videos of Battle of Britain footage with inspiring music and then at the end have a black screen that says "Labour is battling for Britain" and Britain should be in red, white and blue.

The only way the left can stay true and still win. thoughts??

Bercow won't invite Trump, but he will invite the highly intolerant Emir of Kuwait

>parliament.uk/business/news/2012/november/amir-of-kuwait-visit/

witnessing the sperg out of a tripfag

Says the one that has just spent all day faking Bercow quotes and hijacking the thread for the sake of memes and old links, fuck off, the mods are already on the verge of deleting all generals

Yeah but if you point things like this out you're just engaging in unhelpful and divisive 'whataboutery'. You don't want to be unhelpful and divisive do you?

>vote Green
>rally against the ultimate renewable form of energy in nuclear power

The Greens exist to prove that notions so contradictory that they would appear on opposite ends of a spectrum can flourish and prosper in a market-place of ideas. That they - and to a lesser extent Labour - have sufficient traction to poll significant numbers demolishes the "unlimited suffrage" concept as a desirable outcome.

They are necessary to demonstrate both this and the victory of narrative over fact.

>mfw i unironically made a roblox account
>mfw i've been playing games non-stop for an hour

Fucking hell, how can a game designed for little kids be so fucking addicting? Especially the games where you blow towers and shit up.

didn't know Bercow had shills.

also I've only just logged on, who's faking Bercow quotes? link?

>He should go, if you care about parliament this should be obvious?

On an individual basis we're all locked at 100% white British, which is nice

>he doesn't know about the melanin in the water supplies.

They are the "nice" party that has ideas that doesn't upset anyone too much. That's why it's mostly students that support them.

That's the most reassuring thing I have heard this year. Thank you.

Hey guys my Grandad wants to talk to you about foreign policy this is a picture of him taken today.

>Not wanting to keep up with BASED yank special relationship

DIVISION

The fucking govt whips better have their shit together

Is there anyone in this thread who seriously agrees that Trump shouldn't be invited to the Commons? If so, why?

What are they trying to pull now?

You might be autistic. My little sister plays that game.

Real thread

It seems like a bit of a kiss-arse move to invite him over this quickly but I'm not deadly opposed to it or anything.

Kek, yes.

Appreciated but it's fucked

No wonder posts have slowed because we've had two meme editions in a row

I have some genuine sympathy for the idea he shouldn't have been invited with such haste.

Mostly because it shows how desperate we are. Our "Special Relationship" is a euphemism for emasculation, as a cuckold might describe his marriage.

But it seems to be a fait accompli, so my only pragmatic reason to oppose it (assuming "I had a magical button") is for the amusement any resulting. drama may cause.

trying to make the govt lay down a timetable of reporting publicly to Parliament during the coming negotiations

oh who gives a fuck

Anyone overly familiar with Peter Hitchens?

How is he an Anglican when Anglicanism supports female and homosexual religious leaders?

The only people against it are virtue signalling.
What does Bercow even gin from his pro-migrant wheezing?

>Who's paying Bercow?

How are you a fedora when they killed hundreds of millions of people

because it didn't used to and he is old?

What are you on about, cuck?

I bet he doesn't even want to visit the boring old Commons. He just wants to visit the Queen because his mum loved her and play a round of golf at Sandringham.

>Anyone overly familiar with Peter Hitchens?

There's a lad who pops in from time to time who seems to quite like him, if you wait long enough he's bound to show up.

He also claims to be a conservative whilst considering miscegenation "wonderful".

[thankyou based mods]

>John Bercow oversteps his authority and claims that Blempf shouldn't be allowed to address the Commons as well as scrapping wigs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38884604
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38882188

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

>Civil servants who leak national security secrets face up to 14 years in jail, in the first overhaul of the Official Secrets Act in a century due to "the growing threat from Russia"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/exclusive-spies-civil-servants-leak-secrets-face-14-years-jail/

>Muslim pupils outnumber Christian children in more than 30 church schools, including one CoE primary that has a 100% Muslim population
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/muslim-pupils-fill-the-pews-at-anglican-schools-gp2jzvslc

>Britons must be offered 'associate EU membership', claims MEP
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-news-theresa-may-european-union-associate-citizenship-eu-charles-goerens-a7562416.html

>Stoke Labour deny seeking an alliance with the Lib Dems to stop Are Nutt
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-paul-nuttall-collaboration-liberal-democrats-in-upcoming-stoke-on-trent-by-a7562506.html

>Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell proposes cap on energy prices
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38858225

>(((Kingdom of Zion shilling intensifies)))
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38868039

>Hitchens on Sunday
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/peter-hitchens-which-of-these-pc-plodders-will-be-britains-next-top-cop.html

>Michael Fallon: Britain needs to engage "military to military" with Russia
express.co.uk/news/uk/762548/UK-must-engage-with-Russia-MILITARY-TO-MILITARY-in-chilling-threat-amid-global-tensions

"You had an arse full of buckfast laced farts that night my sweet, sweet Nicola and I fucked them out of you. My shaft was caked in half digested battered mars bar from my fucking of your ring pipe but the pleasure removed all disgust. I hope Nicola wastes none of her farts on to my face so that i may savoir their smell and taste nightly as we fuck naked and clammy upon a mattress in front of the fire."

>tfw not 120% White

What did brit/pol/ make of Hypernormalisation?

The funniest thing about Peter is for all of his Biblebashing his existence disproves God:

How could a benevolent God allow Peter to live while Christopher rots in the ground?

agreed he is a twat but convention is he says so he stays

Have an updated version, it was bothering my autism too much.

This will be Sturgeon in 20 years.

And yes I did click the drug addict button.

5 mins lads

John Bercow should be fired for trying to scupper UK-US relations just before we Brexit. Is this the Remoaners' last ditch attempt to keep Britain in?

>How could a benevolent God allow Peter to live while Christopher rots in the ground?
Why would a malevolent god take the warmonger?

Very stylish and entertaining as usual, his shtick is so well developed it's easy to start imagining pisstakes of it at this point though. The stuff about Gaddafi is the only 'plot' thread I remember really grabbing me.

>says
stays

Deep fried heroin is a hell of a drug

After a few Curtis it all seems to feel like a rehash.

An enjoyable one, mind you.

"...it was unjustifiable to quarrel with Providence over the distribution of good and evil but that the scandal lies above all in the impunity of sinners[?] I doubt, however, if you can give up the first objection without abandoning the second, for if there is no injustice in the distribution of pains, on what will you base the complaints of virtue? The world being governed only by general laws, you do not claim, I imagine, that, if the foundations of the terrace on which we are now speaking were suddenly thrown into the air by some underground disturbance, God would be obliged to suspend in our favour the laws of gravity because this terrace holds three men who have never murdered or stolen; we would certainly fall and be crushed. The same thing would happen if we were members of the Bavarian Illumines or of the Committee of Public Safety. Do you wish that, when it hails, the fields of the just man should be spared? This indeed would be a miracle. But if by chance this just man was to commit a crime after the harvest, it would then be necessary for the corn to rot in his barns; here would be another miracle. So that each moment would require a new miracle, and miracles would become the ordinary order of events, or in other words there could be no more miracles, for the exception would be the rule and disorder order. To set out such ideas is enough to refute them."

But if in britain these people from all different groups managed to overwhelm the white populations from a very small minority of less than 10 percent, surely there is hope for one race, the white british to be able to rise up once again, even if it is in 50 years or how ever long it takes to build up a right wing movement?

Ta

tfw you pull your foreskin back and find some mince and tatties

>Christopher wasnt right about Iraq

Ok Petefag

Good, although the Trump part felt a bit last minute.

The bit about the city of New York's borrowing was quite concerning though. A little shudder indicating the growing power of banking bastards.

>BERCOW MUST GO

I've watched several PMQs and other shorts from UK Parliament's Youtube channel and think he is a cool guy. If he is gone you may never get a speaker as good as him.

>being a Chris-cuck

Fucking hell, when did Reddit get here?

TELLERS GATHER

GET FUCKED REMOANER CUNTS

>God won't do too many miracles because that will spoil the surprise silly!

The Special Relationship is Stockholm Syndrome.

Imagine a girl being beaten and forced into bondage, with the assailant regularly molesting and occasionally beating the woman in bondage. Then imagine the woman in bondage convincing herself that her assailant is in fact a close friend with her best interests at heart, and that they are inseparable allies and friends, and she is glad to be with him.

That is the Special Relationship. The assailant is the United States and the woman is Britain. You are a cuckold if you wish to maintain the Special Relationship.

>last ditch attempt
They have fucking PLENTY more up their sleeves you retarded toothpaste

Mate betty boothroyd was top tier, I remember watching her deal with all sorts

Ooh, that was closer than I thought.

How the fuck is this allowed to happen? Is May completely unable to depose this fucking idiot?

Next you'll tell me that Libya was a success too

>deputy speaker
>no wig
>no gown

agreed

Lads how do you deal with your various relationship problems

Any thoughts on Ba'athism?

The left literally doesn't realise how they are more often-than-not literally more bigoted and racist than the actual people that they attempt to slander and portray as nazis--How many lefties do you know who actually live in mixed neighbourhoods? Who have gone to the 3rd world, and didn't stay in a gated compound the entire time?
Who don't assume that Afghanis, Arabs, etc. are incapable of not succumbing to rape, almost resorting to a biological racial narrative about brown men and their sexual prowess?
The left are the goddamned bigots, not the right.

all kinds of cancer suck

FUCKING DEPUTY CHAIR WENT FULL FOLDED ARMS

>she pissed

>Imagine a girl being beaten and forced into bondage, with the assailant regularly molesting and occasionally beating the woman in bondage. Then imagine the woman in bondage convincing herself that her assailant is in fact a close friend with her best interests at heart, and that they are inseparable allies and friends, and she is glad to be with him.

Trip.

Good post +1 well done i've never read this before

Durr the democrats are the ones who wanted slavery !!!

So is Brexit happening or not?

I can see now why people support dictatorships. All these subtle, anal checks and balances are just getting in the way of what Trump was voted in for and what Brits voted for with Brexit.

British military coup when?

youtube.com/watch?v=x1bX3F7uTrg

>we're not racist they're racist
Who cares? Stop playing their fucking games.

Some vague wondering about of the Middle East was presently dominated by secular nationalists instead of Islam, and to whether a unified Arab world would be preferable to the mess we have now - or just too powerful - but nothing I could really expound on.

>getting rid of Bercow for something he has no control over
>expecting the House to be quiet and let Trump even get a sentence out if this did happen

How to shoot yourselves in the foot 101. Just watch as Bryant gets elected too.

Hahaha fuck off mate, Bercow is a legend, he stays. You butthurt snowflakes should go fuck yourselves, Britain is not an American bitch

Identity politics is here to stay

yes, no breaks on crashing the train with no survivors in the union

What site is this?

le orddddddeeeeeerrrrr man is so funny XD

If miracles as you and I would define them occurred over every act or judgement involving man, would you then notice them, or think them extraordinary? Do you consider gravity miraculous? Or the properties of light? Of course not - they are governed by natural law; and that is defined purely as experience because they exist.

Miracles would not be miracles if they were common. is an excellent argument precisely because it is logically sound.

t. J. Bercow

At this point, Trump should cancel his visit and end trade negotiations. will be funny to watch the people of this country suffer as the economy tanks, then they will blame the politicians

>when autism finally hits you

How do you guys deal with your girlfriends when they are in a huff

I identify as a racist.