Why can't Trump supporters even spell #boycottbudwiser? Are they that retarded?

Why can't Trump supporters even spell #boycottbudwiser? Are they that retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
washingtonexaminer.com/dhs-secretary-wants-wall-built-in-two-years/article/2613682
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The entire fucking internet is laughing at them. They are the dumbest ppl to ever vote.

>drinking waterypiss

Budshit is garbage anyway, who the fuck cares

Trump is a fucking nigger.

reminder to sage all invader threads

OP is a big fat fag, and seemingly a samefagging phoneposter.

And a faggot

Nobody gives a fuck what you have to say. You can't even spell budweiser right.

Twitter routinely includes misspellings in the aurocorrect for trending right wing hashtags. This is when they aren't outright deleting them off the trending list. It's honestly quite embarrassing that Twitter can't handle a little free speech that you cunts always cry about.

Yesh, we've all retarter heer.
Now fuck off.

why are there so many shills on this site?

Is this site a psyop of jews and faggots trying to break our support for Trump?

Iused to come to pol because of the freedom of speech, but now it is all troll canadians and faggots.

Yea because Twitter goes put of their way to do that, topkek. Funny, conservafags were against free speech under Bush and Obama. Now if anyone disagrees with their alt facts they resort to "fake news" non argument.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

CTRniggers round 2

No Trumpflakes are just too easy for cheap lulz.

It's quite obvious to everyone that Twitter is biased. The most obvious example is when Twitter deleted #DNCleak when it was trending at number one. They continued to suppress it for a few hours until the outcry got too loud, then they inexplicably brought it back under "#DNCleaks". There's quite a few examples of them shadowbanning trends and introducing misspellings in aurocorrect to suppress trends.

You can't sage an idea.

>lulz

WE WUZ LEJUN N SHEEIT

Its biased because its more of younger audience. Also there are slightly more libs in the country.

How does that explain obvious cases of censorship?

Nice way to explain why your ideology is in the minority lololol

If you needed a gay super bowl ad to get you to stop drinking that swill, then you need to take your dick out of your sister's ass for a minute and seriously reevaluate your tastes.

Only plebs drink that cheap macro shit.

Sure thing.

You have any idea how many times I've been banned from Breitbart and WND? With no use of profanity or namecalling on those sites. 3 or 4 a piece. I was banned because I was too liberal for them. They needed to protect their echo chamber.

Are you arguing that Twitter is just as biased as the obviously partisan Breitbart?

Sorry, the 5 or 6 people in 90% of red counties aren't worth dick against the coasts with huge populations. Try again.

Yea. Its where celebs go to voice their annoying opinion. OF COURSE its liberal.

What are you talking about? My map shows the electoral college results based on ethnic breakdowns. Your party relies almost entirely on minorities to win.

That's amusing, Twitter markets itself as an independent medium.

>see that trending on twitter
>click it
>literally every single post is liberals making fun of the spelling of it
>not one single post by people boycotting

Why are liberals so stupid

Im talking about your map attacking a straw man you've erected. Yea Trump won the electoral votes. But vote for vote of PEOPLE, this country is liberal

>inb4 you're against electoral college

Because
U
Deserve
What
Every
Individual
Should
Enjoy
Regularly.

see

days_without_jewish_tricks.jpg

But what happens if Caliexit, user? Then how do your numbers fare?

So you do agree that some people are more important than others... tell me more about equality.

Yea because Trumptards are embarrassed. At least the libs laughing at them can spell Budweiser. It reinforces the stereotype that Trump supporters are uneducated snowflakes that can't handle disagreement.

Ad hominem. Give me a counterpoint.

There's no strawman. Virtually every electoral vote your party gets is because of its fetish for minorities, minorities who want nothing more than to punish the "white devil" liberals have constructed. Your party will be the downfall of our country.

Thats fantasy land. Even if it occured...thats where the people are lol. Thats why Cali has so many electoral votes.

Even folks that can't spell can Google the spelling. So we're gonna go low and attack their lacking spell-check? Libs shame the less fortunate? Those unable to read or write? Wow, that's pretty low.

His point was that the trend was fabricated entirely by liberals in order to mock Trump supporters. It's not such a ridiculous theory if you consider Twitter's obvious bias.

>that's where the people are

Yes, that's where your people are.

I thought Americans just gave budweiser to their dogs.

Hillary 3 mil ahead in California. Three mil ahead nationally. Hmmm.

I totally believe that trump supporters made this hashtag.

Also why would anyone drink budweiser instead of supporting local breweries in their area?

No each person has a value of 1.

>strawman attack
>putting words in my mouth

There is no race in the voting booth. Each person gets 1 vote, making your post irrelevant.

>what are exit polls

Jesus, how old are you?

Im also registered Independent. More Libertarian than anything.

Well I do. I have no morals. Can't speak for other libs though.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
This what the OP really wants.

I just watched that movie on saturday

Butt wiser

No my people people are here in Oklahoma. Sure I disagree with them, but goddamn do I love em.

>Lolbertarian
>votes for the big government, more regulations candidate

Cite or GTFO

Hey fellow Trump supporters! MAGA! What is your favorite aspect of the God Emperor? I like that he doesn't read anything he sings, LOL TAKE THAT LIBKEKS

This thread was started on an ad hominem retard. No point has been made yet.

Our elections are more skewed in favor of land area then population.
Sorry try again

Cali has 66x the pop of wisconsin and 25x the pop of Idaho

Cali has 18x the electoral votes of wisconsin and ~13x the electoral votes of idaho.

The more votes a state has the more population there is per each vote.

The founders did this on purpose so that the populous cities could not overrule the rest of the country.

Eat shit you uneducated liberal.

These fucking companies..

First Budweiser re-brands to be America, now they are whatever the fuck.

The fastest growing demographic is Mexicans so they are shilling for what they think Mexicans like. I assume. It's Jews being crazy out if touch so who knows

Fuck local breweries. Its all about the Guinness. Righties love their Buweiser though. Its 'Merican lololol

Exit polls are useful only to politicians. We're talking about the general population.

What you don't ubderstand is that it would have been much better to keep the status quo than for Trump to come in and make it easier for coporations to take advantage of the people while destroying the environment.

Again, more libertarian than anything. Never claimed to be a libertarian.

The thread was but not our discussion.

You obviously dont watch them count votes during elections. The big cities are gold mines.

Mmm...his commitment to infrastructure.

>snake oil salesman
>does everything he promised
WTF i hate political cartoons now

No he hasnt. No wall yet.

WRONG. Money is already appropriated, construction has begun, negotiations are underway to find out how Mexico will reimburse us. Two weeks down, 414 weeks to go.

washingtonexaminer.com/dhs-secretary-wants-wall-built-in-two-years/article/2613682

You're not this dumb, are you? Cite? How about you Google the fucking results lazy ass. California: T-3.9 H-7.3 National: T-62.9 H-65.8 (in millions)

What a shitty bait image, Sup Forums is just becoming the twitter comments on fox news articles.

>ur wrong

Nice post, leaf.

>budwiser
>tripfag
Pottery

Right I forgot how amazing poorly cropped unsourced images are.

just keep drinking that cool aid.

I ain't changin' and aesthetics or beverage just because they are disagreeable.

>cool aid

wut?

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls

>be american
>drink american "beer"
AHAHAHA!

I would fug that