What is Sup Forums opinion on Saddam Hussein?

What is Sup Forums opinion on Saddam Hussein?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEMCbJN60Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's very dead.

Funny guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEMCbJN60Ko

no joke, our guy until he tried to get off the petrodollar

iraq was actually a really good country under saddam , same with libya , people would actually be able to build themselves a future, get educated and advance their country, yea they have both been power tripping and killing people here and there but thats nothing to living in a shit hole that it is today
burgers literally bombed these countries back to stone age tiers

A dictator but a necessary one for Iraq. Imagine If we had a liberal leader for Iraq this would of been far worse then they were if he was in charged, Muslims need to be ruled with a iron fist.

A necessary evil

I took a shit in his bathroom...2004 best year of my life

Saddam was a cunt ethnically cleansing on a massive scale, not doing shit for his people and oppressing the much better Shiite majority.

Gaddafi at least turned a desert shithole into something resembling a nice place. Dindu nuffin

American puppet that got thrown under the bus. Overstepped his boundaries by making a play on Kuwait, but they brought him to heel and let him keep his power.

Like all middle-eastern dictators, he knew he must either rule with an iron fist or some faggot Muslim cleric or paramilitary group would overthrow him. The Muslim world does not have a place for benevolence.

Kind of an asshole, and definitely was making a turn towards Islamism at the end. The fidayeen he formed eventually turned into Islamic State. Assad is much better because he remained secular.

Lebanon functions without either. The problem is you can't just bomb the shit out of a place and then hand over the keys, mission accomplished.

Bureaucratic scum rat.

Lebanon is half Christian though.

is kill

Nigga what.

Lebanon gas occasional bombings and hezbollah chimping out and starting wars with israel and getting rekt

he got shit done.

I don't care about him and it was a critical mistake to overthrow him

Hezbollah has yet to 'start' any war. They help everyone in Lebanon, even Christians and when the time is right will wipe Israel off the map.

Saddam coulda taken care of jews eventually. Maybe even team up with Iran.

Thanks, Ob- I mean Bush

He was a fucking hero

Hezbollah are a bunch of ineffective cucks. Bitch tiny ass Israel has been whoppin Dat ass for years..and they have a huge female combat force. Those sand niggers are getting stomped by females

Maybe you should pay your oil debt to iraq next time you fucking thieves

Nope.

D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G

necessary evil, like bane says of himself

> Maybe even team up with Iran
Not with that filthy majoosi khomeini and his boyband tribal of cocksuckers

Based eesti

US puppet who forgot the natural order

Dictator, killed a lot of innocents as well as bad hombres. Kept terrorists in check. Forgot he was only a puppet and got killed for forgetting that.

Good leader for those filthy sandniggers. It was gay as fuck growing up with him being portrayed as the ultimate evil by the media.

Shouldn't have tried to abandon the petrodollar. We no likey that shit. Had he not he'd be alive to this day.

dindu nuffin

His fate makes me feel so powerless

Neocon cuckboi detected. How's it feel to soon lose a leg in Iran?

Shit I almost hope we go to war with Iran. Then you guys can swoop in and take care of the Israel problem with backing Iranian missile barrages. Plus it's a sure way for us to get btfo

Villainous hero.
When Arabs came here during that period, they came as students and dignified people.
They didn't run away from their countries in misery and blow shit up.
Many Yugoslavs worked in Iraq and Libya and most spoke highly of development they saw.

Removing him made the region worse. Same story with Libya.

And many Iranians, Shiites and kurds were quite pissed by all the gassing.

>iraq was actually a really good country under saddam , same with libya
not true

better than it is now, but it was in no way good.

Talk shit get hit. Let's not pretend Khomeini didn't provoke Iraqis into acting.

This is exactly right. Everyone we (the US) goes into a country in the name of muh freedom it literally sends them back to the stone ages.

>muh gas
you sound like a kike

There is a mass grave somewhere in the

38SMB area if my memory serves me well.

baaaiiiittttt

True that.
He was the biggest dog in the junkyard. You don't keep the religious zealots and tribes in line with liberal democracy.

He dindu nuffin.

this, cheeky little cross border pumping operation

>(((ourguy)))
ftfy cuck

Yeah because gassing your own civilians is cool. You're probably a Serb in the wrong border though. Ethnic cleansing is just what y'all want to do.

Sense of humor falls strangely flat, much like the rest of their ass-backward culture.

Yup.
He only gased kurds btw. (We did however use mustard gas a bit basrah borders with iran.. kek iranis ran around like a jew in a closed oven)

Thank you for your service.

You sound like a Sunni ISIS poster, especially since it's only the PMUs that saved your shit country from completely being a caliphate

When he had his long beard and hair, he looked -Exactly- like my father. We used to joke a lot that we were going to hand him in for the reward money.
>Those were the days.
>Haha...

Is this like the novel, "Snow Crash"? Pizza deliveries. Shit I need to get that book user. Thanks for reminding me.

>Trump's energy plan will save the world and the petrodolar barons hate him!
>Puts Rex Rollercoaster as Secretary of State

You sure hasn't take this out of your ass...