Girl, 6, ‘accidentally’ orders $170 dollhouse and 4 pounds of cookies using Amazon’s Alexa

>Girl, 6, ‘accidentally’ orders $170 dollhouse and 4 pounds of cookies using Amazon’s Alexa

>A 6-year-old Dallas girl talking to her family’s new Echo Dot about cookies and a dollhouse ended up with the items in hand after Amazon’s virtual assistant Alexa mistook the conversation as an order for the items.

geekwire.com/2017/girl-6-accidentally-orders-170-dollhouse-4-pounds-cookies-using-amazons-alexa/

God damn white man and his gadgets have us living in a technological nightmare. There should be laws on how fast technology can progress because the white man constantly "playing god" is going to bring about the apocalypse.

Viral marketing.

Or, you know, just dont have kids.

>Royal Dansk Butter Cookies
Little girl knows what's up.

How is this political you Amazon intern?

Ordered those same cookies for Christmas, absolutely delicious tbqh

That's a huge cookie box for such a small girl.

> " accidentally " ordering Royal Dansk

Clever girl

For you.

Can she order me to tickle her ;)

>laws
Just become an Anarcho-Primitivist
We can go back to the glorious caveman life.

she is a very cute

best goddamn cookies

what is the little girl doing with a box threads and needles? shes going to injure herself

Yes! This pleases the happy cookie merchant.

>accidentally
This shit is like calling the plsce saying your oder didn't come when you got thay shit you judt need an extra to sell. Some "we ain't paying for this shit we bought" ass shit.

they are great, too bad they are expensive as fuck here although I found a bakery near home that managed to sintetize the same shit for a fraction of the price

Someone's getting the belt tonight!

>poses with said items
>3rd person camera is at adult height
Bullshit on the article and title. Clickbait cuckold reading material.

>Danish butter cookies

If this was my daughter I wouldn't be mad desu

Love those cookies senpai. Makes Christmas even better.

I hope they came with a refugee to impregnate my daughter

Time for some spankin', missy!!

pedo

Like they were not counting on "accidents" of this nature.

that is invasive as fuck. I call false flag. This shit is just to make parents go 'awww thats so cute' and pass off that a fucking ai was having conversations with the child. 1984 anyone?

poor girl just wanted some toys and cookies, that's all.
these cookies are dope btw.

exhibit A Wake up retards

Capitalism has become sentient.

That's just cute desu. Also it could have just been fixed with an email or call to Amaxon before their shit shipped. It'a le current year, even in mu country banks offer the service of sending you a text every time something is bought with your card.

this is some ancap shit

This; mods please delete

fuck off nigger

>Danish cookies
They're awful if anyone wants to know.

yeah dude kill all those mean robots

It wasn't an accident.

She got the doll and cookies, her 15 minutes of fame, probably got a refund from Amazon as a gift to appease the parents, and she knows no one will ever know...

...she's a super genius criminal mastermind.

Or you know, Amazon set the whole thing up for publicity.

>accidentally between ditto marks in the article
everyone knows it wasn't an accident, they just think it's cute

>nigga logic
>girl buying doll house and cookies
>bringing about the apocalypse
>being on same page

Can you please go back to inventing legume-based spreads?

Those cookies are damn awesome but the box still gives me flashbacks of when as a child I found needles and threads instead of cookies inside it.

There's no way you exist

OT: >Dad buys a constantly recording microphone for his house.
He deserves it.

> everyone saying the cookies are awesome
are we now getting paid shills to advertise products here ?

>Royal Dansk Cookies
sure, I "accidentaly" those very same cookies a few times myself tbqh

That's pretty fugging funny

well i mean its a metal container so why not use it for storage?

Those are good cookies, get a tin every year.

Why the fuck anybody would have Amazon's surveillance device in their house is beyond me.

I bet someone's already figured out how to hack into these and turn on the microphone.

>Putting your credit card on a device you can auto order from
Its like you suckers want to get jewed
I dont even order stuff from my cell phone

this isn't Sup Forums and fuck all this shit

It does make sense but as a a little child when I opened the container I expected cookies, nevermind where said container was.

My grandparents also used that same tin for holding sewing stuff.

I work for Amazon AMA
This week a message from Jeff Bezos was posted about muh melting pot and how he would fight Trump with a legal team

>implying chinks and poo in the loos didn't built this device.

if you dont want to end up homeless, do not let your kids have A internet B pay to win games or mobile games with in-game shopping.
coz that shit is where the sudden 5000$ bills come from, they just want the gems or skins or whatever and your bank account goes near death

danish butter cookies are shit though!

;)

not gonna lie, dem cookies are fantastic

Were you just really young or retareded as a kid?
Serious question because I learned with around 4 years that a bottle of coke can also hold drainex.
Gotta bit paranoid about checking whats inside "obvious" containers after that.

Sup Forums approved cookies aside, isn't it a bit suspicious that this girl is being recorded by an A.I machine. I mean, what if the order had been a 12 inch black penis dildo instead of a box of cookies?

They're biscuits.

>counterfeit cookie market
Why am I laughing so hard

she's cute.

Oh god you reminded me of that one girl impaling herself on a horse dildo in her schools toilets.
Thanks.....

>credit cards
>shit tier cookies
Future single mom here lads.

unless you mean cute like how a puppy is cute

Kys m8
Trash tier.

A quality biscuit. Sturdy enough to dunk, soft enough to chew.

I'm not buying the accidental part of this story

She knew damn well what she was doing. Literally blaming it on the innocent robot. Fucking white people, first they steal the superbowl and now they blame robots fo0r their problems.

This story actually surfaced around Christmas IIRC. I only remember it because I had no idea how the fuck it was news then, and on that note, I have no idea why the fuck you'd repost it now or why you think it's a relevant topic.

>tfw there is nothing good on Sup Forums right now.

maybe the rugrat should stop talking to Alexa and start scrubbing that disgusting floor

>letting (((Amazon))) bug your entire home and record everything that's happening 24/7

With a nice buttery crunch and just the right amount sweetness.
Wtf...

They're excellent biscuits user. I recommend you order a box asap.

How the fuck does this work? Do you just say "Buy 2 pounds of dog shit" and it does it?
Why would you buy that? What if your friends get drunk and yell to buy $500 worth of dildoes.
It's too much of a liability.

This

>all the "cookies" ITT

A slap, no presents for that year's christmas and/or brithday and a fair warning that if she dares to steal from her parents again she'll be attending school with the nuns.

How did I end up on /b?!

>With a nice buttery crunch and just the right amount sweetness.

Indeed. I don't know how i've survived so long without the delicious experience of Royal Danish. Time to order.

"no"

that's pretty cute desu i'd let her keep it

Can this be a cookies/biscuits thread? These are pretty nice.

Cute!!!

That biscuit looks dry

Underrated

>Doll House
Into the trash it goes

>your friends

That's a scone

they promise not to upload anything unless you use the wake word

THE TIME OUT JUST GOT 10 MINUTES LONGER YOU LITTLE SHIT

you didn't read the article

She was having a conversation and the AI ordered things based on the conversation, she didn't deliberately do it

>she din do nuffin' she good chillin'
why are parents so fucking retarded and why is it contagious

> accidental

watch a gold digger in the making.

>he doesn't drink with his buds until everyone is shitfaced and naked
Are you some kind of fag?

Bogus. Amazon sends order confirmation email, within seconds. Parent has time to cancel if they are paying attention. Also that Alexa open mike deal is way too big bro for me, Bezos the liberal loon that he is.

>God damn white man
This is now a Sup Forums thread

get out

>OP thinks this is politics related
under budget and ahead of schedule.

>picture
To be fair to the Americans, that's probably due to the constant growing spic menace. I hear they're all 1.60m tall goblins.

>Was ordering cookies part of your plan?
>OF COURSH