MIC/ MEME INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX - OPERATION: SOROS AND ANTIFA ARE NAZIS

Time to get back to work anons, the cabal isn't resting and neither should we. Push your minds to the greatest levels of Meme magic. KEK and THOTH bless these threads as we go into battle.

Time to stop bitching and start working. This general will serve as a workbase to produce memes in regards to the topic in the subject.

This thread will work on ways to link George Soros' Nazi career with his backed protesting groups (BLM, Antifa, etc...) as well as paint AntiFa as Nazis to both turn them on each other as well as color public perception of them.
Don't hold back and DON'T LET THIS SLIDE!

Ammunition
>Soros Foundation USA documents from guccifer 2.0 hack
mediafire.com/file/p7h94oevtu73j7e/Soros_Foundation__USA_Documents.7z
>Soros DataBase. Ctrl + F is your friend
isss.org/projects/doku.php?do=search&id=soros
>Interview with 60 Mintues that (((they))) don't want you to see
youtube.com/watch?v=QSyczwuTQfo

Stockpiled weapons
>Current memes
imgur.com/a/tFwI2

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=jUho_LJbFfs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
imgur.com/a/tFwI2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These protests are popular culturally with people. Make them feel filthy for attending them. Make them realize who is supporting them. Make them feel like pawns (which is what they are for going).

Turn AntiFa and Soros into objects of disgust, perhaps they will turn on each other as well.

spicy

Don't let them slide this

Bump. Keep this going. Last threads died too soon.

They're sliding pretty hard as of late.

Get in here anons and help us out

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

>muh you are nazis
>muh no YOU are the nazis

Fuck off faggot, you're as cancerous as liberals

By completely dedicating ourselves to the idea of a one world government, we will stir the hearts of all people on earth with the hope of a security that can counter any form of competition [a totalitarian approach to combating totalitarianism!]. The ‘private citizen’ and individual identity, is obsolete.

you sound a little assblasted there shill

Funny how you will defend a jew who literally sold out his own kind when we're busy psyopping him

Bump. I am seeing the foes we thought we had crushed claim victory and the like.

This is good.

We won a meme battle user, there is still a war to be fought

This isn't over until the antifa and feminist are in flames, Soros too for that matter

Funny how it is almost impossible to tell the difference now

I wish I could tell you guys what is really going on, but I have way too much to lose. You're all being fitted for your costumes to play your part in a script with an ending that has already been decided and Soros didn't lose in anyway shape or form like many of you seem to believe. Far from it.

Fuck Soros. Have a bump.

What do you have to lose, m8? Lay it on us.

a jew unironically defending the betrayer of his race, i've fucking seen it all now

Soros will destroy you as well.

A color revolution is coming to UKA

What is a color revolution? It's where media, academia and capital converge together on a astroturfing campaign to start a revolution. Capital funds the paid activists and promotion efforts, media sanitizes the image of the color revolution and makes it appear larger than it is and academia provides the intellectual foundation of the campaign and sends their students out on the streets to bolster the numbers of paid activists. The hope is with a coalition of paid activists and students along with promotional efforts by the media it can reach critical mass to draw the golem in. A color revolution is in the works right now, being planned behind closed doors and capital flowing into the right organizations. It'll start on Twitter and Reddit, expand to Facebook then hit the streets.

Ground zero of the color revolution will be the Pacific Northwest. They need a white face for this revolution and they'll do their best to keep BLM out or largely sidelined. What can we do? Turn it into a nigger revolution. Fact is there's not many white liberals and if we can get the niggers involved they'll scare away most of the whites that get involved. If we play it right we can have the activist organizations lose control and turn the whole thing into a nationwide chimp out. We need to be in there stoking resentment among the blacks that they're being pushed aside by white liberals.

He's bluffing. The Jew doesn't know anything. Don't fall for it's jewry.

Bump

So....does Sup Forums win? That sounds a lot like a race war.

Kek, go ahead, try that and see what happens

You don't seem to realize the narrative is shifting

This ain't about race. It's about manipulation of the population for financial gain. We're here fighting over crumbs, while the motherfucker's are sittin' over there eating the whole pie. Bickering amongst the populace is the design.

My biggest complaint is what they do on the streets on their off days. When I go out to party on certain weekends in the Bay Area, Antifa are present. Yes, actual antifa punk rockers. The shit they do is horrible for the community. They push drugs onto people, including minors, some who are in their late 20's are coercing underage girls into sex. They're ruining a future generation of young people and allowing hard drugs to flow in neighborhoods.

>not learning from history

war is elites sacrificing humans to moloch
so moloch wins and history repeats
>not learning from history

war is human sacrifice to moloch
so moloch wins and history repeats

bump for justice

Communist here

Soros is a capitalist cunt who funded anti-communist movements in the Eastern Bloc so fuck him

The power of kek has been proven time and time again, once the time is right, any force against us can be overcome through sheer willpower, labour and devotion. They tried more than once and failed each time causing only more damage to themselves

Hatred is a potent means of unification sometimes isn't it?

We need to start making people instantly associate him and his movements as Nazi/ISIS related

There is only god and that is the one in the bible. Elites kill humans as a side effect of their insatiable list for power and wealth.

Don't let it slide anons, don't let it slide

Posting templates for last two in case anyone has better caption ideas

Bump

Requesting more info on Soros

Another maymay warfare? Count me in! But first, lemme get rid of the commies here.

We dont like him.

bump for glorious justice

i see OP has read Anon5 threads, good job

if you use text use white text with a black outline like thuis

I'll make a few white versions, hang on

The Jews are the only ones that do.

so

is he going to jail or not?

or whats his current situation?

soros literally worked for the nazis in ww2 rounding up and stealing from other jews and referred to it as the best time of his life.

Depends on what deadmans switches he holds tbqh fampai

I hope Iran nukes Israel

Are you sure about that?

anyone got any more graphic designn infographs?

the higher the quality our memes are the more people will take them seriously

I just meme this shit for fun, we need some anons with some real skill to help out

Haha decided. You think God will let his Angels fall to reptiles? We gave you a chance to live and prosper and now you seek to conquer. It will end with your Globalist ideals. The World will be free. Btw this race for breeding will cause instability in the atmosphere. Population isnt meant to exponentially grow but to be sustainable. You idiots are going to kill yourselves.

Help out with what?
Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself.
But here,have a template for fun

basic graphic design isn't that hard. you just need to know the basics. I bet has some tutorials

also that looks much better. generally speaking you should avoid using colored text unless you want to emphasize a key word like MURDER or whatever

Help us meme these people into the ground user, we need to ensure that the public associates these protests with Soros/ISIS/Nazism to drive the nails into the coffin

Never underestimate your enemies, especially not when they are wounded and desperate

I think this one was much improved by it as well

Fkn proxy kike. You kikes dont even know the lamb of God, your greed has befallen you, and it only brings more seperation from the Almighty.

bump

Waiting for the dank memes.. come on guys give me something to post

You dont send a man to fight a baby do you.

See also
And the album that was in the OP

imgur.com/a/tFwI2

A man's job is not done until it is truly completed

Shit like this will get normies thinking, flip their own rhetoric against them

Dumping templates from past breads

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schulz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schulz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

get in here and help us meme then

That's all I got, someone slap some captions on these

Bump, fuck the shills

LETS GO GUYS

nice digits user, meme this shit out

you know who else was a Nazi? HITLER

oh shit absolutely btfo however will i recover?

bump

It's not going to work. We are all over here you idiot. And I've been on this site longer then 99% of you to know that any project with the exception of chanology is a failure

bamp

shill moar

We already have a list of templates anons, someone help slap some captions on them

Finally found the MIC thread

Not defending him at all, but calling him a nazi helps the left.

shills were sliding hard

help get the ones we've already made out and create a few new ones

Not really, they hate nazis and if you can convince them the guy bankrolling antifa is a nazi they won't know what to think

It will sow massive confusion in their ranks, these people aren't critical thinkers

>ANTIFA ARE NAZIS

paint antifascists as nazis? antifascist nazi?

Oxymorons make bad slogans.
Start calling them what they are; anarchist militias.

Do you retards not realize that Trump appointed one of the closest people to Soros on Earth to Treasury Secretary? Steven Mnuchin received $1 Billion from Soros to start Dune Capital which he still runs today. Just a coincidence?

You're like a dog chasing after its own tail.

Why not both user? Painting them as being what they claim to fight against is effective btw

Compare them to Nazis, the Red Guard, ISIS etc.

The ISIS comparison will be pretty apt when one of them aloha snackbars in the next few months

>still pushing this tired meme

isis nazi sea cuming

SAGE
MODS
SAGE
MODS
SAGE
MODS

stay mad cuck

Red gua
rd, anarchists, ISIS is more realistic.

Pointing out that a literal Nazi funds antifa movements is ironic imo

But all of them will work, the ISIS stuff especially.