Why aren't we harassing the degenerate faggots who made this video on Twitter?

Why aren't we harassing the degenerate faggots who made this video on Twitter?

twitter.com/noahjdent
twitter.com/macleanbrendan
twitter.com/brianandkarl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on guys, this is fun

Because their families are already ashamed of them and they probably hate themselves.

Exactly, so we push them to suicide

>degenerate faggots

they are just having some fun m8

>art is subjective

Blowing up colleges and universities is ethical at this point. Fuck it all, bomb everything, world is a fuck.

>Fuck it all, bomb everything, world is a fuck.
What did he mean by this ?

hes being nice

Dude... Gays are just normal dudes who happen to like other dudes.

use explosive devices to destroy all structures and beings on this planet, as said planet has been ruined by the beings upon it

here i thought austrians took to english pretty well

Why is that shit still on jewtube?

>he didn't understand this """""art""""" is meant to shock
>he didn't understand they enjoy negative feedback

Congratulations. You just made these psycho narcissists feel even better about themselves than they already do.

Hope every single faggot in that video gets gassed.

Please save us Pence

t. faggot

>use explosive devices to destroy all structures and beings on this planet, as said planet has been ruined by the beings upon it

The world is cancer and the only cure is radiation.

Someone should make an artistic video of these faggots being murdered and there parents being gassed include there names and home addresses in the art video for art purposes

Implying that faggot didn't make the video to create controversy and get his name out there.

He's baiting you, report the video and ignore him.

are there more videos like this on youtube? asknig for a friend

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

This. If you angrily tweeted him youre a fucking idiot.

he's literally BTFOing you with his IQ

jesus christ pol is so goddamn beta it hurts

I have better things to do.

I'm not about to give that degenerate any attention.

That's how Anita got to propell herself, by playing victim due to a few edgy fags.

These guys are basically Sup Forumstards

BTW you lost that exchange because it's clear he's getting under your skin more than you're getting under his skin.

he completely you owned you there. what a sad sack of shit you are to actually get btfo by a degenerate faggot like him.

Op btfo
Pathetic display

this

however the faggot won

you guys are worse than muzzies

You're right, I reacted out of anger. I have no tolerance for pedophiles such as these and want them wiped from the face of the Earth, I sincerely believe them to be satanic.

Sorry for letting you all down.

Seems like our judges are in

BTFO

Tell him that his video promotes the use of vegetable shortening (oil based lubricant) with latex gloves (oil based material) in the fisting scene which would literally make the gloves dissolve so any blood-borne diseases the black man has could be passed easily if he has cuts on his hands or nail beds. Ask him if he is one of those gays that wants to spread HIV intentionally to further victim hood of the gays. However you want to phrase it even a straight degenerate like me knows you don't use oil based lubricants with latex. Nitrile gloves are standard in medicine these days anyway. It's probably a careless typo on their part but they are literally spreading public health risk even gay sex health activists would agree this is SCANDALOUS.

What video is this? Why haven't I seen it?

So does pol think this will turn kids homo? It would probably horrify them and make them hate fags. I could see this being the a gross-out rickroll.
I don't think you can censor information anymore. I think we are at the point where reacting constructively to bad things is a neccessary vector of human fitness.

Good thinking goy, let's just allow people to spread degeneracy freely.

sad sad bait

all this just shows the youtube admin San Fran mafia

those are the true degenerates