My english professor is a 400 pound white gay man who thinks women and minorities are oppressed by white people...

My english professor is a 400 pound white gay man who thinks women and minorities are oppressed by white people. What do i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get used to it, it's going to be a shit 4 years. Mine as a puetro rican lesbian radfem, so it could be worse I guess.

t. Senior

Adopt a irrefutable special snowflake title and abuse its power

>My (((english professor))) is a 400 pound white gay man

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Oh wow the elusive redpill copypasta

White men are a minority in America. It's not our fault the majority (women) can't give enough of a shit to go out and vote for their own interests.

Women and minorities are oppressed because they are inferior.

execute him during the great revolution, kek wills it

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
Is pretty good

Drop the class, take English in the summer at some shit CC. It'll be easy as fuck, credits will transfer and you don't have to listen to the bullshit.

ask him how white people obtained the power to do this. Every answer he has just begs more questions

explain to him you have found what's causing his deluded thinking

Shrug, move on with your life, don't be an aspie.

In 1950, whites were 28 percent of world population and Africans 9 percent, a ratio of three-to-one. In 2060, the ratio will remain the same. But the colors will be reversed. People of African ancestry will be 25 percent of the world`s population. People of European descent will have fallen to 9.8 percent.

More arresting is that the white population is shrinking not only in relative but in absolute terms. Two hundred million white people, one in every six on earth—a number equal to the entire population of France, Britain, Holland and Germany—will vanish by 2060.

Tell him to ""take a walk"" like we did in here in 1937

play his game.
Claim to be a opressed minority not taking in account by his "complex" word view

Request another professor that doesn't push their political agenda. Subtly suggest it could be a title iv violation for creating an atmosphere where you are afraid feel targeted and are afraid to express your political beliefs

If you're not already working in at least a very entry level position related to your field of study, then drop out and pursue something that will actually bring you financial stability rather than spending more or racking up more student debt at the liberal indoctrination camp.

said professor will likely refer the student to his safety pin.

Kill yourself for going to such a cucked school

I don't follow

>Say you identify as a black
>Make sure he respects your racial pronoun "Nigger"
>Say his whiteness oppresses you
>Win if he quits
>If he does not quit, notify his superior for your harassment based on your race
>Win/Win

The professor will not have a real answer, but instead pivot from the argument and derail to identity politics or an argument from ignorance.