Confucius say:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtYog7dfWi0

>CCP pushing more jobless chinks into military
>8 million job seekers per year
>10,000 applying for a single receptionist job
>near unlimited font of [male] 'Irish' to send against the laowai due to "One Child Policy

That's a lot of fodder to wade through, Sup Forums...
Are those copied and Sino pasted F-35's up to the task?
Or will the Occident's predator be satiated on dim sums...?

msn.com/en-au/money/markets/jack-ma-if-trade-stops-war-starts/ar-AAmCLBc?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_AJYN_NVkg&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about China. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that China has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in Chinese history was the Qing Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Qing Dynasty were not Chinese. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Manchus. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. China was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Chinese kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because Chinese people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the Middle Kingdom, tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the Chinese people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the Chinese dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. China is on the verge of collapse, but Chinese people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC.

China is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.

No you don't.

Ni hao ma.

>Irish
what did he mean by this?

Taiwan is better than you

zhi ge nu hai zi

>tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger
...and cannibalism.

>This is the future.
Again, the only problem with this prediction (hot hand fallacy?), is that COMMUNISM was not present in the Qing dynasty, or any other before that.

The chinks are THE regional military power and cannot be 'conquered' by the U.$. any longer -- youtube.com/watch?v=n_AJYN_NVkg&t=1s -- and given Asia is the future of the world economy, all the chinks need to accomplish is control over the Orient. Satisfying this, the Occident will collapse under the weight of its own materialistic avarice and catatonic fear of skins colour, religion, tribalism et al..

The chinks do not want a hot war -- which is the most concerning thing. Why? Because a hot war is what the West needs to raze the place to the point of it no longer being a viable competitor to hegemony. Hence, all the murmurings of a burger-chink conflict and all the rhetoric about an ECS issue whose horse bolted a decade or two ago.

Yes I'm sure starting a world war is a good idea for China.
Almost all of their potential enemies have enough nukes to kill most of their population.

It really shows how "civilized" they are. "Jews" are much worse than this though and Africans do this shit too.

Numbers mean shit when they're all armed with sticks because Chinas military is poorly funded and most of the money is basically stolen by corrupt officials anyway.

That and a well placed bomb can kill as many people as can fit into an area.

Wrong.

Story?

this honestly shows as Trump says "we hold all the cards."

They'll fucking collapse without the near 1 Trillion in hard currency we give them every year

and btw trade won't stop. it's just that it will be better monitored and only for our advantage

>2nd best funded in the world
>Poorly funded
>????

Except it's not wrong.

The average Chinese soldiers equipment costs less than 1/10th of an American soldiers equipment.
And a large part of the Chinese militaries budget is wasted on pointless shit like maintaining old equipment.
Fun fact, Chinese people are larger now than 50 years ago when they bought all the equipment, so the old stuff is just too small for them and something like 1/3rd of Chinas military budget goes on simply adjusting equipment so it's not to small for them to use anymore.

And everyone knows the Chinese government is hilariously corrupt. They execute corrupt officials almost fucking daily.

Funding that is wasted like much of Chinas spending.
When you spend money on something and it immediately breaks, you've lost money and gained nothing. This is a problem China is facing in many sectors.

Source?

Genuinely curious

>America has had 45 president's so it has had 45 dynasties

It's almost like you think everything that the Chinese government does, they announce. you're also ignoring the fact that any country that goes to war with China has millions of Chinese citizens in their country, or that China produces literally everything you buy and consume.

Nobody would dare go to war with China.

Retard.

two words, VIET NAM but times 10000x

I have no doubt china is the only country on earth that could successfully stage a land invasion on the USA with cargo planes alone (this way you can't red herring with "muh china has no navy")

>The chinks are THE regional military power and cannot be 'conquered' by the U.$. any longer

this is true
hell, the US couldn't even conquer vietnam, afghanistan or iraq

but, the US can still easily destroy china, like it did afghanistan and iraq. bomb the shit out of the commie party, the police and the military, and the government will collapse in a matter of months. from there, it's a giant chain reaction.
>tibet uprising
>uyghur uprising
>anti commie chinese vs. PRC loyalist civil war

it would wipe china off the geopolitical stage for at least half a century.

The next war will be drones and ballistic missles. If their missle defense doesn't cut it they lose. Plain and simple. Before we Vietnam them we will drop a nuke. We've learned our lesson.

If we didn't conquer Afghanistan how come we are producing and selling 90% of the worlds opium from there?

>stage a land invasion on the USA with cargo planes alone

im pretty sure that USAF are more than capable of shooting down fucking cargo planes lmao

plus, what the fuck do you think will a bunch of chink infantry dudes do on mainland america without naval support, without air support, without a base of operation and without any means to resupply?

as far as i know afghanistan isnt a US colony or vassal, and even though its govt. might be a puppet government controlled by you, said government doesn't even have full control of the country.

nukes will never be used in conventional warfare EVER because everyone is a huge pussy. Only country I can see using nukes in war is Japan and they don't have any.

>implying our current AA can deal with high altitude aircraft
>implying millions of chinese soldiers diving from space wouldn't be worse than 1000 nuclear bombs

w/e it's not like we'll ever see another war because we're all gonna die from fukushima pretty soon.

You can google most of it. Just look up the aircraft carrier China tried to upgrade a few years ago. They spent millions modernising an old ship and it almost immediately broke down and was spewing black smoke. It took them years to get it "combat ready" but rumors still persist of it being a heap of shit that's likely to explode at any moment.

>China produces literally everything you buy and consume.

Not for much longer. Western businesses are moving out of China as a very rapid rate. Most of them cite the Chinese as being liars, cheats and fraud as a major reason. It wont be long until China collapses.

>Cargo planes

Ship a million Chinks on as many cargo planes you want, they're just going to get shot down. I believe there is a phrase for that "like shooting fish in a barrel".

The reason the US never wins these kind of conflicts is because they rarely ever use their full force. They don't use scorched Earth tactics, but if they did nothing would survive because the US has more weapons than any other country.

>just google it

kys

Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

Kek. China is doomed. Good ridence.