ANCAPS ETERNALLY BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=xfYXKBta

>"Sovereign citizens" try to enter a police station with balaclavas and Kalashnikovs to file a complaint against the Statist pig that pulled them over for a minor traffic violation
>"Surely the police will embrace the NAP!"
>Almost end up shot, luckily only arrested

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfYXKBta47s
youtube.com/watch?v=_DS2eJG6AAI
youtube.com/watch?v=eoHw0W_CzX8
quora.com/Is-it-legal-to-own-a-sword-in-the-UK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whoops fucked up the URL

link doesnt work

holy shit ahahaha

Are you the dumbass who keeps not knowing how to use the internet and troubleshot correctly?

But they violated the police's NAP though

*troubleshoot

2nd Amendment auditors BTFO

>Kalashnikovs
>screenshot shows him carrying an AR-15

AM I BEING DETAINED

This is some strong autism

>"It's all legal, sir!"

This why we have to fight for the 2nd Amendment

If the Minutemen do not protest this I will be disappointed

what insane group is this?

Who is this seminal fluid druid?

You're either baiting or you can't tell the diffence between an AR and a Kalashnikov with a bunch of bullshit aftermarket furniture.

>Dancing into a police station with balaklavas on and Kalashnikov hangin in a time when everyone is concerned about terrorism
Gee, what can go wrong

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

If they were black they would be in bodybags right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=_DS2eJG6AAI
Fuck these Statists. Ancap revolution when?

..and of course you know the young turds are going to find this video and use it for "muh white privilege" fodder.

Holy fuck the autism. He is lucky they didn't kill him

ancaps or borderline ancaps (The lines are blurred between ultra libertarians who believe in almost no government, and straight up anarchists). Sovereign citizen types who believe their rights are completely unlimited and any attempt to hinder them at all is tyranny. If they get pulled over they're the kind of people that chimp out about whether they have to technically show a drivers license or not.

>going into a police station dressed as ISIS with a machine gun
is this American freedom in practice?

>I'll put a round in you sir!

They complied with the law. They weren't planning to shoot anyone. They are just 2nd Amendment supporters.
Nigs do not. Nigs go in shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=eoHw0W_CzX8

is it illegal to take a gun into a police station in the Land of the Free?

HONK
AM I UNDER ARREST?????

i would once NRA type fags realize that the word own is in no way in it

as a gun owner shit like that disgusts since its done simply for the sake of gun manufacturers and not gun owners.

They shouldn't have hesitated. After repeating the order twice and not complying they should've opened fire.

Says the man who has to get knife registration

But Brits do make the best cider I'll give you that

It might be, can't do it on a military base either.

Wait what? The police officer got fired over THIS? WTF?

>>going into a police station dressed as ISIS with a machine gun
>is this American freedom in practice?
Unfortunately, there are people who are autistic enough to do things like this. Fortunately, they think they're "constantly victimized by the police state", so they wear cameras that capture their utter lack of common sense and produce lulz for the rest of us.

>the word own is in no way in it

>keep

i own a sword and dont need a license fag

Probably depends on state and locality. It's generally not a good idea regardless. Where I live it's definitely illegal to purposely conceal your identity with a mask, and that combined with someone having a center fire rifle in their possession would definitely end up with them having a bad day. If they were well dressed and only had a holstered pistol on it might have been a different story. At least in my locality open carry is pretty common these days and cops don't bat an eye as long as you're not wearing a balaclava and body armor while carrying a centerfire rifle.

thats not a kalashnikov thats a disgrace

Reported to the sharia police

>Americans ITT shitting on the second amendment
Time to go back to mexico jose

reported

TV license SWAT team are on their way for me anyway, i dont care

>Probably depends on state and locality. It's generally not a good idea regardless. Where I live it's definitely illegal to purposely conceal your identity with a mask, and that combined with someone having a center fire rifle in their possession would definitely end up with them having a bad day. If they were well dressed and only had a holstered pistol on it might have been a different story. At least in my locality open carry is pretty common these days and cops don't bat an eye as long as you're not wearing a balaclava and body armor while carrying a centerfire rifle.

He dressed as ISIS and carried a rifle into the Dearborn, MI police station... the dude is literally retarded.

>Attacking the second amendment = attacking retards who abuse it

Do the stone you or behead you for not paying the TV license fee?

What a fucking dumbass.

Neither, they chop off our hands so we may never change the channel again

>this amount of autism

Holy fuck, are you allowed to go into a police station with Concealed Carry? What's the regulation for this type of thing. I assume you just don't go to the police station with a gun, unless you're the Terminator.

>"I'm here to file a complaint"

not only do they take our hands, they leave the channel set on BBC2

Fuck off retard. I'm an ancap and I stay out of trouble with the law because I'll be shot or imprisoned if I don't. These sovereign citizen types are just acting foolish. It doesn't btfo anarcho-capitalism at all.
I bet you haven't even read the machinery of freedom, yet act like you have it all figured out.

>This why we have to fight for the 2nd Amendment
>If the Minutemen do not protest this I will be disappointed

Again, this was in Dearborn, MI... he shouldn't have dressed up like ISIS if he didn't want a reaction like this.

The Thick of It was on 2 and it was great.
Could watch it forever.

>abuse it
Not an argument. Either you have a god given right to bear arms or you don't

Too bad the police didnt shoot these idiots.

[autistic screeching]

If only he was black then he would of been accepted. In to...

The fucker's lucky he didn't get limited. I'm not a big fan of cops, but max retarded.

I'm as pro-gun as it gets, but these open carry retards are the biggest group of faggots in human history. All they ever do is antagonize and attempt to sue police departments. They're also the faggots who show up with their rifles at BLM rallies like "hurr durr we support u gais."

Because this user is being a smart ass I'll provide context. Dearborn is a heavily Muslim populated city.

>literally not an argument
Keep the insults coming man. Real scathing.

... masked, dressed in body armour and armed with an assault rifle. Some people just lack common sense.

The gunfight at the OK corral was the result of a weapons ordinance enforcement and untrained lawmen protecting monied interests against the local population. Many such cases!

This is some fight picking

roads.

This is the toppest kek I had this year. This is some kind of ultra autism

>It doesn't btfo anarcho-capitalism at all.

No, but this does.

>still needing roads
>not living in an ancap timeline with flying cars
This is why statists need to be removed

>Because this user is being a smart ass I'll provide context. Dearborn is a heavily Muslim populated city.

Dearborn, MI has the most Middle Easterners per capita outside of the Middle East, if I recall correctly.

Confirmed

they should have let them wtf.

The cops are panicking are not respecting the law.

You can't go into any government buildings with your conceal carry or schools, but schools are not so clear cut since it depends on the jurisdiction.

If they were black they would have opened fire

MOAR???

This makes me rage because it makes pro-gun people look bad.

What a fucking faggot.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

You DO have the right to bear arms. But you don't have the right to do whatever you want with them. If you can't see the difference then there's really no helping you.

some attention whore thats like 16 i think

V T O L S
T
O
L
S

WE WANT WHAT YOU WOULD CALL THE POWER OF THE SUPER

DONT GIVE IT TO MEXICANS BLACKS OR INDIANS

BTFO

>But you don't have the right to do whatever you want with them.
You mean you have the right to bear arms except when you don't. Not like the guy was shooting cunts

>If we don't have slaves then who will pick the cotton?!
Also 1 word replies aren't arguments

>replying to nanny state faggots

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K

Like holly fuck, what the fuck is wrong with this dude.
Just because you can open carry does not mean you should walk into a fucking police station at a brisk pace with a riffle hanging from your neck and a gun and a fucking balaclava and dark shades.

Seriously, this kind of detachment will make pro gun people look like loons and dindus will exploit this vid as a proof that whites just dont get shoot even if they walk into a police station wearing an ISIS get up short of screaming aloha snackbar.

like fuck this kind of retardation is amazing.

>You mean you have the right to bear arms except when you don't. Not like the guy was shooting cunts

Dude went into a police department dressed as ISIS with a rifle in the most ISIS-sympathizing city in America. He's an idiot and lucky to not have been shot.

The retard himself acts like he's not a citizen of the United States, which therefore means he's not guaranteed the rights of a U.S. citizen.

This in turn means him running around with a rifle while dressed like ISIS in a Mississippi police station is the equivalent of covering yourself in fresh veal and running into a lion's den.

Oy serb, is the magpul stock a disgrace or is it acceptable? My folding stock options for my zastava are limited.

There's autism and then there's advanced autism. This transcends autism. I don't believe there is a word in the English language that can describe this.

>Look like a terrorist
>Get arrested
>"It's legal"

if it is legal don't they have ground to sue?

I'd say it probably had about as much to do with the fact that he WAS WEARING A FUCKING SKI MASK AND HAD A GOPRO LIKE HE WAS A FUCKING ISIS VIDEOGRAPHER as it did that he had an AK PATTERN RIFLE.

I'm just a random dude, but if I saw him come up to me in public like that, I'm gonna draw on him. Dude is fucking retarded, and should be thanking his lucky stars he's still alive.

Open carry rifle fags are the fucking worst.

Reminds me of that one nigga in detroit the went all full Max Payne with a shotgun in a police station.

It's just tiring to see brain dead straw-men all day.

>IT'S LEGAL

Threads like this is why I come here

Barely
>Samurai and other curved Swords - On April 6th 2008 a law came into effect banning samurai and other curved swords with a blade length of 50cm or more, there are some exceptions for registered martial artists, re-enactors and even certain genuine Japanese swords.
>An amendment to this act was passed, which came into effect on the 1st of August 2008, which allows curved and samurai swords which are handmade using traditional forging/production methods to be sold without a license.
quora.com/Is-it-legal-to-own-a-sword-in-the-UK

They sure showed those cops, huh.

Waste money on a suit maybe, there is no way any sane judge will look at the vid and say "yeah sure, we need more brave people like you walking into a police station like this, especially in todays climate"

STOP TREADING ON MY RIGHTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE