Sup Forums PSA

Public Service Announcement!

PLEASE READ

Professional shills are given lists of topics/images that they are supposed to spam on this board. This list changes weekly, possibly bi-weekly.

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR DUPLICATE THREADS
KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IDENTICAL THREADS POSTED WITHIN 1-2 DAYS OF EACH OTHER.
KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THREADS STARTING WITH THE SAME IMAGE.
The ever popular: "but seriously...nuclear codes"
"Trump is a dictator"
Waves of BLACKEDposting

"Ask a jew anything" and posts about Kanye West should be looked out for soon

Your're doing kek's work user

Seen a number of shitty LARPS attempting to spread defeatism as well as conflate Trump with pedophiles and satanic cults

so coincidences can never be a thing if it makes you feel negative emotions then?

Not gonna lie, former trump voter here. this is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Bump

I've noticed a lot of CTR shilling over the whole Iran deal. It's disgusting.

These shills think they are actually doing something hahahaha!

Also, pictures of the Quebec mosque shooter with text from archived threads

too bad you thread will be drowned in a sea of bullshit

shills aren't real idiot

only rural and suburban retards voted for trump, city people all voted for hillary

Yeah no shit. You'd have to be retarded not to know about the wave of ctr known as blue-whatever by now.

A thread got pruned for this.

Can Hiro just drone strike these guys already? But in all seriousness ban these fuckers.

PRAISE JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD

and bump

The pedo relations aren't shills I can guarantee that.
I don't think he himself is a pedo at all but some of the politicians and businessmen he has to deal with are and you don't turn down an invitation to Epstein's party if you want to wheel and deal big time.
Poor fucker, I hope he didn't have to see any of the shit some of those guests did to the "servants" there.

I'm kind of divided on the hanged wojak
on one hand, the fact that the first waves of that pic had something like "shareblue_13 (rename before posting)" makes me think it's just a dedicated shitposter/shitposters trolling

on the other hand, I wouldn't put it past the Shareblue virgin squad to be too autistic to follow the instructions provided by the owner of their souls, mr Brock

Bump

i will Check'd these Dibs

I MAKE $50 A DAY DOING NOTHING BUT SITTING ON MY COMPUTER. WANT TO KNOW MY SECRET?

Have a bump.

>city people
aka - people who have an education and are employable in the real world

I think at least one janitor is compromised to be honest.

The shills will imply he's just a part of some grand evil scheme in order to promote defeatism. Some have claimed to be some secret club member and try to sell their story on the promise of proof.

i'm absolutely certain that the nuclear codes one is an ironic meme mocking the shills from before the election.

Bump

>when Soros is so butthurt that he hired nerds to flood Sup Forums with shitty b8

All Trump regret posts are shilling, too. It's way too fucking early for anyone, objectively speaking, to declare whether or not Trump is fufilling his proposed goals. Hell, Obama wasn't even able to fulfill 1/4th his stated goals, yet liberals are still dickriding him.

I miss Sup Forums from before the american election. It got completely flooded with american shitposters and they haven't left.

They aren't even using the right image for the shooter. We all know who REALLY did it.

A

How do we tell the shills from the shitpost ironic shilling?
It's a little sad that someone can act straight up retarded and we can differentiate if it's serious or not.
What the fuck is even the point of shills actually posting here? i don't get it? the nazi frogs and white supremacy that's done here is halfway cause it makes sense and halfway cause it confuses normie retards, whats so hard to understand?

NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE

The topic about 70-80% of you her men being unmarried has been posted every day, sometimes twice or 3 times a day for the past 2 weeks or so.
Honestly it seems like half the topics here are either shit posts or fake news shit posing

hello how to sage now that email field is gone?

Advice for people: stop using vanilla 4chin and use Sup Forums X, it has advanced filtering options that make it easier to filter shill threads.

Through the swells of probability has risen our lord Kek.

Let us be the vessel of channeling.

>people post things I don't like
>they must be paid shills
>it's impossible they may actually want to debate or argue
>it's impossible they're just trolling a site full of easily triggered idiots

bump

>drumpf BTFO
>DRUMPF IS RETARDED
>I REGRET VOTED FOR DRUMPF
Not b8 at all m8

>WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP BEING MEAN TO MY DADDY TRUMP NOTHING HE DOES IS EVER WRONG
>GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>STOP THINKING DIFFERENT FROM ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You people seriously need to step back and realize how pathetic you are

BUMP

I would practice some introspection, friend.
That post is a mess. Sad!

>crybaby.jpg

>BUUUUUHHH HUUUUUUUUHHH HUUUUUUHHHUHUHHHHHH BUT IT WAS HER TURRRRRRN BUUUUUUHHHH HUUUUUUHHHH HUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH

Look in the mirror you bag of shit.

Kek will never forget about that, one day these infidels are going to pay! KEK BE PRAISED

>Implying anyone shills this board
KYS

that was the most autistic post I've seen all day

look in mirror lil nigga

Look at the Catalog, anons.

You will find at least 6 shill threads RIGHT NOW

These shill threads also go in cycles of months
If you come here long enough. You'll see that half of the threads posted are shills.

>someone not agreeing with trump or majority of autists here
>WAAAAAAH SHILL GET OUT REEE REE REEE
pathetic

Sup Forums has been 60% robots since shill gate!

>screencapping some low IQ literal shitskin and possible Muslim Bulgarian

nah fuck off

>professional
Please, user, they're incompetent shit not even able to shill well. Say what you want about ((them)) but if they'd want shills, they have enough cash to hire someone of better quality.