True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost - episode #446

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/02/06/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-446

Markets fall as Gold rises as uncertainty begins. Patriots win the Superbowl & it's all Trump's fault? Democrats to speak for next 24 hours in last push against Betsy DeVos. Trumps calls out the mainstream media on it's Fake News! Women's march organizers are planning A 'Day Without A Woman?' Mainstream media now blaming Milo Yiannopoulos for secretly sending more than 100 thugs to Berkeley to break up his own speech (media ties Trump's admin to Aleksandr Dugin/Richard Spencer). Jack Ma says if the U.S. trade deal is broken then it's war with China. Trump will not be allowed to speak in UK Parliament because of his "sexism" & racism (Sixty-five years and counting for reign of Queen Elizabeth II). And French Presidential hopeful Francois Fillon Refuses to Drop Out (Le Pen leads polls). Your calls, Twitter shoutouts and Radio Graffiti!

youtube.com/watch?v=mH1GeDZxcWg

youtube.com/watch?v=TpjtOGfH1mg

youtube.com/watch?v=xOHSp__ClSc

youtube.com/watch?v=IdMOC6oGIRg

youtube.com/watch?v=Me0Aawu-PbY

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/time-to-sell-the-dollar-on-erratic-trump-policies-jp-morgan-says-2017-02-06
youtube.com/watch?v=P3Ti13VylsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Is no one listening in or what?

Who else is pissed about the Baller Friday call off?

5 MINUTES FRUIT BOWLS

Fuck off Inner Circle faggots, Ghost is a massive fucking control freak faggot who can't handle opposing opinions on mundane shit.

>dat GOLD

Listened to his show since 2011 and can honestly say that I'm not interested anymore
Radio graffiti has gone to utter shit or at this point taken off, Ghost spends most of the time ranting about how gay communists are plotting against the world and not to mention he's only doing this show to squeeze money out of his fans.

Hoping he returns to paltalk someday

>digits say ABS will save radio graffiti

>Fuck off Inner Circle faggots, Ghost is a massive fucking control freak faggot who can't handle opposing opinions on mundane shit.
dont u dare talk shit about InnerCircleJerk

welp

Was that post really necessary in this thread?

noice

Digits confirm, Ukrainebro was an angel sent by Kek to make TCR better.

Brock baby detected

PRAISE KEK

It was
His show has gone to utter shit since the Brony autists have taken over

any updates on inner circle? did he address what happenend on thursday at all?

>since the Brony autists have taken over
great. so you quit listening in 2010
Wonderful
Now go find another thread to shit up asshole

Looks like he's going to rail against Milo again

Yes. I was all primed for it

Galena Biopharma Inc stock
fell from +80% to 17% did any inner circle retard who listens to ghost '''advice''''' lose massive money?

I prefer when Ghost talks politics over stock market

Wow. Kek be praised

just wait until some inner circle retard who listens to his 'advice' loses his savings and blames ghost. Its like yugoslavia waiting to happen

RG then at least was entertaining since they actually made god tier remixes of him
Now its either Hellen Keller deaf mutes, Cleavland Show calls or some failed Troll who doesn't make Ghost rage

Also he only does like 15 minutes of RG these days since he's busy ranting about Gay Russians

Does anyone even actually take ghosts advice on the markets?

I'm still not sure I believe he's competent enough to be a day trader

Tell me how im wrong? They ruined radio graffiti with the same shitty calls, they ruined twitter shoutouts and flooded out any actual funny names, Ghost always makes sure to take Inner Circle callers first because they paid shekels to be his posse and they now comprise 90% of RG and open line segments. Now Ghost in his literal circlejerk bans his youtube reuploaders and people who give financial support to his hobby because they don't always agree with everything he says and actually raged over them saying they didnt want IC to become paltalk 2.0 and turn into an echo chamber for Ghosts ramblings.

At this point we should just troll his show to death with pizza calls and vietnam hate calls so we can finally kick him off this board for good.

You're in a thread created for people listening to ghost yelling about how much you hate ghost. Please find a better usage of your time

>InnerCircleJerk
i agree with you leaf

You have low IQ.

Every TCR episode lately has been

>Markets will fall
>Muh happening

At least I fucking give points and reasoning instead of making retarded arguments like some backwater Scandicuck.
Because he's talking out of his ass at this point, I have zero clue why he made the show 3 hours long. Nobody cares about that bumbling idiots rantings to watch for that long.

But that's good if you are shorting certain stocks

i-its gonna happen, the recession is just 6days l-l-late. I-i-im n-n-t doubling d-d-down g-g-uys!!

Why are the Share Blue Crew fuckers with leaf proxies raiding the thread?

You aren't forced to listen

Well fug. Looks like there's no way for me to be just a lazy listener today.

Go back to your discord innercircle faggot, Ghost is a joke and always has been a joke until you took his delusions seriously and actually paid money to talk to him like he's a buddy and not scamming you out of $40.

>implying im even listening right now
Im just waiting for a stream re-upload to see if a raid happens on RG.

Get out Brock baby
Go fuck yourself or go try to derail a Trump thread faggot

FILTER /RQ9rKp1o/ FOR A MORE PEACEFUL THREAD

Better come up with something quick

Go take a nap

Call up and pretend to be driving Ghost to special ed school on the short bus

>being this mad you use all caps
LOL
O
L

Filter /RQ9rKp1o/

Stay mad you butthurt munchkin

In other Canadian news...

Where is the econ leaf

whats up/?

May not be able to help me with this but I haven't been able to figure it out all day. Read an article about something JP Morgan strategists said. It is in regards to currency

Short USD with a currency that:
"A country engaged in overt currency control through large scale and persistent FX intervention"

Not sure why to pick that over USD. I guess maybe if it is pegged to a commodity or something? It has me really fugged up

Currencies may not be your area of interest, but its worth a try!

Sorry here's a link to the article if you want more context on it(there really isnt more)

Third times the charm
marketwatch.com/story/time-to-sell-the-dollar-on-erratic-trump-policies-jp-morgan-says-2017-02-06

Good. Stay out

g-g-guys???

libtards always run from one 'safe space' to another.

SATAN IS GOOD
SATAN IS MY PAL

Lady Gaga's new song
youtube.com/watch?v=P3Ti13VylsY

Ghost is right, gaga clearly did not give a fuck and went out there half ass.

Friday was not the same, it did not feel like a weekend.

OK lets take it 1step at the time, i think i get it;
1. when shorting usd, you always have to short it with against another currency
2. dollar, will fall much lower against currencies that trump is hostile to because of FX manipulation and I think he said something about tariff on all nations that have net trade surplus with usa
3. so the dollar will fall the most against currencies that trump is hostile towards, or currencies that are undervalued as is

I bet ghost slaps his own wife while yelling "KEEP EATING FATTY".

He could make the characters in Leave It To Beaver blush.

Who is this cretin? Talking about someone being fat.

who's this cheap Alex Jones ripoff starfucker obsessing over some talentless celebrity's ass for half an hour?

He's trying to mask his hambone reality while he chugs a stick of butter.

the drunk sunday night rants are worth 40$ though.

Lady Gaga in 2018

Ah I think I get it now, thank you very much! Kek has been bothering me all day

GODZILLA BTFO

HE TARDED OUT

I was FOOLISHLY ASSUMING that they were pegging to the USD

what did godzilla do?

heh all good, sorry for the crappy write up.

>yamaka as coffee filter
That's some good splice material

>Cenk = Chink

Holy shit Ghost needs to go on the Short Bus for that.

SHORT BUS TIME

fuggg

I love shortbus radio

THICCCC

Sneakkid attention fag does belong on the short bus.

>ghost doesnt know about HWNDU

7 Ghost Dad

Grand Dad Ghost.

Of course he does

Wasn't that #NotMySuperbowlChamps started by Sup Forums?

holy fuck...

DAS RITE MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN

MAYYHNE

>" Jack Ma says if the U.S. trade deal is broken then it's war with China. "

Do you think Mr. Fortune Cookie will have something to say?

TEMPLETON CALM DOWN

wow

bmar if you're in this thread just want to give you a shoutout

Where's the cancuck that always makes fun of that $100 dollars charged for innercircle pic? I want to rub in my gains I made from $PIP today

do you wish you could eat like distilling?

needs more butter

pretty sure you are LARPing. If not congratulations, go to Goldman sachs and tell them about your amazing skills as a trader, 100,000 starting