Pol WILL defend this

>pol WILL defend this

You know you can like somebody without sucking his dick no matter what. I love my gf and i disagree with her on some topics. Is it because you have some kind of PTSD like trump is disliked by the majority but not you so you compulsively defend him no matter what ?

IF you think this is a good tweet, can you just admit that there's no combination of word trump could type where you would say ''wow i disagree!''

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/n3/2219771-poll-trumps-approval-rating-at-53-percent/
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/prez_track_feb6
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>how dare he call us on our bullshit reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

do you actually believe they all collude to give you a false disaproval rating ? what the fuck are they even gaining from this not including the massive shitshow if they get caught

What a bunch of literal shit this thread is.
Stands to reason its some fat neckbeard hiding behind a canadian proxy. Sad!

The pills that said DRUMPF will lose? The claim that everyone in the world believes russia have trump the DNC leaks? The omission of black school shooters from the news?
No. I don't think DRUMPF should be spending my time on twitter, but almost nothing can convince me that TV news is a valuable source of information

Go suck a dick you fucking leaf. I'm tired of the pro-media shilling you scum promote.

t. brainlet

He's telling the truth though.

/thread

>tweet
>can pol rly defend this
>personal story about how personally you've voted for trump but this thing, THIS THING is like really stupid man, I mean srsly how can you ppl still defend drumpf i mean rly

wtf op i hate trump now

not an argument you retarded leaf.

>wtf op i hate trump now
dont worry there's no combination of words he could utter that could make this possible

All the lying the media does isn't helping their case. They lie so much that nobody believes them when they do tell the truth

>All media except Cockbart is lying.

The rest of the world is laughing at your retardedness.

These are the same people who said Hillary had a 90% chance to win. Rasmussen has the real data.

theepochtimes.com/n3/2219771-poll-trumps-approval-rating-at-53-percent/

> msm always gives factual accurate numbers

>Trump has a 53% approval rating among Trump supporters.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/prez_track_feb6
Here is their actual website.
>The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 53% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

i bet you havent even finished your high school maths but here you are, commenting on statistician work. really stimulate the neurons

nate gave him 28%
most sport betting site ranged between 20 a 25%

believe it or not, 28% isnt 0

the world has always laughed at us. its just jealousy.

>"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters"
The man is always right. His supporters are fanatical and care more about the man than anything he says, does, or stands for. If he backtracked on literally everything he said and started sucking muslim cock, his supporters would line up in front of the nearest Ahmed and drop to their knees.

Your leader actually sucks muslim cock.

I have a sentimental spot in my heart for loyalty, and rad boobs you faggots

replying to a leaf, feel ashamed of yourself.

sage

Wong image

CNN is fake news though.

That's bullshit, though. I'd stop supporting him if he didn't support my core values, as long as he does that I don't give a fuck.

I'll stop supporting President Trump if:

1. Turns back on deporting illegals/restricting terrorists from entering the US.
2. Doesn't focus on creating jobs.
3. Doesn't do infrastructure spending
4. If he occupies another nation.

>"if they get caught"
>fights against any call for investigation

Does anyone have the full image?

based fucking kaine
promotes rioting and burning his party to the ground
and he backed Hillary too
Put an R next to your name and you'll be /our guy/

im sorry if you think this counter anything i said. your IQ must be very low you have all my compassion

>saging a david brock thread

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I think there is plenty of proof pollsters cannot prevent themselves from doubting Trump. They were wrong (or more likely lying) then, and they're up to the same tricks now. Not that I care what a leaf thinks anyway.

>what the fuck are they even gaining from this

Making it look like Trump doesn't have the support of the people so the legislature and other shitheel judges will be emboldened to obstruct him.

Are you 12? Are you retarded? How the fuck is that not obvious?

>All media except Cockbart is lying.

Just like they lied during the election.

Remember that every media outlet had Hillary with a ~95% chance to win.

I love how he believes a majority of the country is colluding against him to make fake information. NOT that the majority of the country just doesn't genuinely dislike him

I thought I did but sadly no...

If Trump ordered everyone's daughter's to be BLACKED then Sup Forums would cheer him on like the good little cucks they are.

yes i can imagine them in a dark room filled with smoke planning on rigging trump popularity by 10points on the offchance that it might embolden left leaning judges into making unfair decision

holy fuck what a retard

It's true you know.
The polls have been proven fake with 2 major elections in a row.

t. rural retard who failed high school maths and has literally 0 grasp on statistic

>a conspiracy must be conducted under smoke and shadowy figures, there is no such thing as nuance, what is politics?

yes the fog was clearly the point here, well done

I would love for you to grab CNN's methodology and explain how it's based

So are you denying that the polls have as a matter of fact been wrong with 2 major elections in a row?If anyone's a retard it's you fella.

Are you really retarded enough to think everyone who SUPPORTS the travel ban is going to march and rally in the streets?

Just ignore the fact that the media and political establishment is actively working against him, shill.

Their methodology is lying.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

nope the polls both fell well into the margin of error. clinton ended up +2 and what was the average ? +3 ?

brexit was basically a tossup

and even then winning with less than 50% twice in a row is nothing spectacular

What? What does that have to do with their polling methodology?

Are you a fucking idiot? Why would you trust any kind of methodology from people with a track record of lying openly?

>2 years of constant "Hillary will win in a landslide, the polls prove it!", "Remain will live in a landslide, the polls prove it!"
>polls proven fake on both accounts
>y-yeah well this time this poll is right!
Lol whatever you say spaz.

>I love my gf
kek.

>both brexit and US election polls horrible wrong
>It's just margin of error guys!!

t. college student

hillary did have a 90% chance to win though.

there was also the 10% chance of her losing.

no media outlet every came out right and said "Hillary has a 0% chance of losing"

i dont get this argument. obviously the media WANTED her to win, but none of them ever claimed it was a done deal for Hillary.

>You know you can like somebody without sucking his dick no matter what.
Sorry, sucked his dick and his semen tastes like freedom. I really enjoyed getting pissed clean after. Best day ever. THE BEST

There was that one fuck up by CNN during the debates too where they accidentally caught one of the people who were polling the "unbiased general public" telling them exactly what to say.
Anyone that's dumb enough to still believe msm in this day and age isn't worth the time of day.

Giant organizations aren't that homogenized. The polling group works, and sends their data to the aggregate team which then works with the development team to make a story, etc.

I don't know enough about that specific law, whether or not it is illegal, i'm assuming it doesn't apply in this situation tho.
Regardless, Trump lied about the whether on his inaguration and was immediately called out. Him calling them fake news is just as credible as them if you just based it off of "they lied previously, thus nothing say can possibly be right".

Finally, their polling techniques are public, if you don't believe them just look at their polling data assuming you have a bit of knowledge in statistics it should be easy to call out

It may be just me, but you sound like a chick. Only a blue pilled roastie would babble like you do.

Like Trump?

The MSM has already misinformed you in the run up to the election. At best, this is evidence that they're wildly inaccurate in their polling. At worst, it is evidence that they sought to influence the election through underhanded means.

The vast majority of people dislike Trump. That is true in America and it is true worldwide.

But do you know something? He is strong and they are weak, and I respect strenght in a leader.

>NATESILVER.jpg
psssh, more like Nate Metaconglomerate Dust

What do we call strength?

He doesn't have the majority of the nation, not even a majority of the government, supporting him.

>Trump uses hyperbole to gain attention to his tweets and MSM is forced to cover it when he blatantly calls them out

How many times has Trump done this now and liberals still fall for it?

If someone lies to me, I am definitely way more likely to doubt and question them. They are a news network and they demolished their credibility.

Predictions aren't facts

>He doesn't have the majority of the nation

The only thing you can accurately say is that he doesn't have the numerical majority of voters who took part in the election. This doesn't necessarily reflect a majority of the country because the election wasn't one of direct representation. Do you really think every one of his supporters in Kentucky (for example) bothered to vote given that Hillary was more likely to be honest about her health than win there?

Of course.

Do you not remember every single poll being shilled "99.999% chance Hilary Clinton will be the President elect" garbage spouted on every major news network?

He's calling out liberal news on their partisan rhetoric and blatantly cloying narratives.

Trump is the fucking hero we all deserved.

Show me the birth certificate.

As you should be, I'm just saying that just because they have lied about being illegal for holding those emails, doesn't mean that they're polling techniques are wrong.

He doesn't have a majority of the people that voted. AND he doesn't have a majority of the country (from polls). He actually has LESS of the percent of the country than of the voting population. The voting pop only voted against him by 3 million. Nationwide is 30+.

>Nationwide is 30+.

Is this from the same pollsters who predicted he'd comprehensively lose the election?

It's been proven time and time again that liberals can't afford advanced technologies like called ID (identification) and will answer every phone call, thus over-representing themselves in these polls. You all have dog brains.

>99.999%
more like 80%

of course they were biased as fuck anybody could see it that's not the point. The polls arent intentionally rigged is my point. their analysis or commentaries about the polling is another story

My point is that their polling could be complete fabrication, it doesn't matter if we can see their supposed methodology, seeing as how they are okay with lying. It is a scary world, user.

Funny hearing liberals bitch about how we give Trump a pass when you guys literally felated Obama for 8 straight years. Sucks being on the receiving end doesnt it?

Based on my understanding of the polling techniques, they assumed the same percent of people that voted based on prior elections and on polls.
To give you an idea 200k less democrat voters voted than expected in just Penn. They would've been right if dems weren't lazy. All of them thought it would be a given and they didn't need to vote, and now they're reaping the rewards.

My guy, if the polling is biased, then how can any analysis of those polls conclude anything factual and not based in bias?

>do you actually believe they all collude to give you a false disaproval rating ?

They clearly colluded to give a false sense of voter opinions.

They are fake news insofar as they are put out there to promote a false depiction of reality. You can see their ideological slant in how any poll that has his approval bad is a headline, while polls with higher approval or showing that most Americans support the Executive Order on travel. They are trying to manipulate the public by making support for the President seem less common than it is, to make fence-sitters insecure in their discourse.

It's because Trumpcucks are 90% NEETs. Why do you think they're online posting at 2pm in the afternoon? Every single Trumpcuck I have met IRL is either a NEET or a complete dumbass with a hard labor job. Now they're mad because they fucked up and have a shitty life, so they build conspiracy theories and safe spaces (pol, gab, the_donald) because it's too hard to face the reality that they're losers.

>B-b-but Tom Brady is successful and he loves Trump!!!!
Wow a pro athlete with zero brain likes a guy who invites him to private parties

>But Trump got X million votes in the general election!!!!!!
The most common job in the USA is a truck driver lmao the country is full of idiots

>Heh, this guy got influenced by the globalist media!!!
S T E V E B A N N O N

>Heh this guy must be a CTR SHILL!

>Heh he hasn't been redpilled yet

>Heh he's a libcuck who believes in free money and is cucked by globalists!

>Heh, he'll see. The pedo roundup is happening soon!

Pol is literally NEETs larping as "patriots". Your orange leader doesn't even read any bills he signs fucking morons.

You're missing his point. Polling techniques don't need to be biased to have a biased view point. For example I have a statistically significant number of people polled. 20% say they approve of Trump, 40% say neutral, 40% say disapprove.

From here you can say only 20% approve of trump. If you hear that you immediately assume 80% disapprove. The polling was done correctly, it was just presented in a way that would mislead you.

Get out shill

>NEET comes on Sup Forums to scream about NEETs

>Hahahaha poor people are dumb and stupid and racist!
>Poor people please vote for me

This is why the Democrats have NO POWER in the United States right now.

>REEEEE I'LL JUST ACCUSE HIM OF BEING JUST AS DUMB AS ME!!!!!!!

Trumpcuck detected. SAD!

like huffington post unironically thinking that he has 1% chance based on those polls
like a lot of ppl in the MSM thinking he had no shot even though the polls werent that bad combined with the fact that hillary had a shit tier electoral college map

yep that was bad polling. clinton underperformed obama in a way they couldnt predict. trump got what they expected.

that doesnt mean they did it on purpose to fool people into staying home

>implying that im arent much more right leaning than you

>He hates Trump, he must love Hillary!

I'm from Canada you fucking retard

So your response to a mirror, is another mirror?

Wasnt the final result Clinton +3 though?

Did I say you liked Hillary?

Your entire post is just making fun of poor people who work blue collar jobs and saying they're pathetic.

That kind of attitude is exactly why Trump got elected.

Another thing Trumpcucks do is NEVER respond to criticism.

It's because everyone hid their power levels until election day

Like yourself?

Why are you so emotionally pathetic that you base your self worth and nation's worth on the opinion of other nations?

They're jealous and they know the next war, we'll have to win their war for them and bail them out with the Marshall Plan

>IF you think this is a good tweet, can you just admit that there's no combination of word trump could type where you would say ''wow i disagree!''
No, if Trump said all white people are racists I would disagree with him.

Americans do want strict border security and intense immigrant vetting.

>believing (((polls)))

Trump is right yet again.

The polls were "technically" correct on the national level; they predicted the popular vote relatively accurately.

It was the individual state polling that was completely flawed.