Reminder that whites are the opposite race of blacks. While blacks are "homo-sapiens" whites are "neanderthals"...

Reminder that whites are the opposite race of blacks. While blacks are "homo-sapiens" whites are "neanderthals". Whites have ~4% generic "neanderthal" dna, which is drastically different from "homo-sapiens".

"Neanderthals" had culture, like ancestral burial, they made art like paintings and musical instruments, built boats etc.

Whites had to escape the last ice age and eventually mixed with "homo-sapiens" and procreated a mixed race people that most world today habitates.

Fun fact for thought: Finns are the closest to cro-magnon people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
anthropology.net/2009/06/26/neanderthals-dried-fresh-meat-wore-tailored-clothing-energy-study/
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_
popsci.com/neanderthals-clothing-could-have-killed-them
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that blacks interbred with pigmis, are African race of thick midgets.

Ive been told by finns i look like a finn but my pigment complexion is what throws them off.

I've been reminded

Neanderthals were ultra autists with hyper insular communities and less verbal communication than sapiens according to recent research.

Really makes me think.

Every human population outside of Africa has some amount of Neanderthal inter-breeding. It has nothing to do with being white.

East Asians have more on average actually

Well there you go. Also this autist OP talks about Cro-magnons, but were not Neanderthals at all, they were Homo Sapiens.

What constitutes "white"? I'm physically indistinguishable from a typical northern european white person ie; 6'2, blonde, blue eyes and white skin etc; but my lineage is 3rd generation Mexican. I've had my DNA background and it said my ancestors are from mexico, spain, sweden and even a little bit of northern african. My friends grandpa is redneck as hell and he sais I might look it but I ain't white, even though the dude looks more mexican than I do. So I ask again, what constitutes as "white"?

>neanderthals have nothing to do with anything
>you're white because of the region your ancestors evolved
>the reason niggers act like niggers is the environment they're raised in
>my african friend fucking hates niggers he calls them loud obnoxious and too stupid to run away from slavers

Asians also have neanderthal genes

really makes you think that the two most successful peoples share the same genetics which Niggers have none of.

So do Aboriginal Australians and Native Americans. What's your point?

>doesn't know how to use greentext

low IQ non-neanderthal nigger detected

Aboriginals were isolated for 60,000 years

Natives by at least 15,000

whats YOUR point?

I don't think it has anything to do with neanderthal dna just the environment the civilizations evolved in, the homo sapiens that stayed behind sorta just stagnated while the ones that left africa had to learn, adapt and evolve to be smarter and less tribal to survive the new regions they settled.

>Finns are the closest to cro-magnon people.

Objectively bullshit. And European hunter-gatherers had to endure multiple ice ages, and other horrific shit. Including the male lineages facing genocide by middle eastern "Aryan" invaders. But many survived, and in polygamous cultures, they thrived.

Norway has a higher % of Cro-Magnon descended men than Finland. So do the Danes and Swedes. The female lineages are pretty common throughout Europe (and the Arugnacian lineages which are common among Native American women).

Fun fact for thought, the sapien neandertal admixture was as little as a few pairings and it was the females who got with the neander autists.

Poor neander cuties, BTFO

According to the current scientific model, Neanderthals were simply another offshoot of the first African "humans", which is where it is believed we all came from.

I don't mean to say that one ape became sentient and started the human race by banging all the other apes and making a race of intelligent apes, only that one species evolved faster then any other and migrated far and wide.

As these primitive humans spread across the earth, they broke off into different groups, had different cities and settlements and sent even further groups of primitive humans even farther into the unknown. This migration took place over a period of time that's exceedingly longer than all of recorded human history, so different levels of adaptation developed different levels of brain power and different anatomical features.

Additionally, different cultures developed as intelligence increased, and questions came to the surface regarding where we came from and why we're here.

It's rational to state that our ability to observe and philosophize, the retarded nephew of science, created the supernatural.

Anyway, Neanderthals were one of those groups that stopped traveling and settled in one region of the world to evolve differently than their brothers and sisters who split off or kept going along the way.

When someone from another group encountered a neanderthal tens of thousands of years later, they would have seen someone who appeared to be a different race of humanoid creatures, but not different enough to not fuck quite a bit, apparently.

The Neanderthal culture is simply what they did with the input they had and the powers of reason and philosophy that they had evolved.

The white man's 4% neanderthal DNA probably gave us some of their evolved characteristics, but since it was more like two breeds of dogs creating a breed with similarities of the two, white people aren't really genetically different than black people, other than what evolution provided to us.

That Neanderthal genes have nothing to do with being successful. I thought it would be obvious.

I agree that race doesn't have everything to do with it, whites and Asians developed in colder regions, and regions without adequate year round crops.

This lead to them having to think ahead and really get those neurons firing whereas niggies just plucked berries from trees and threw sticks at the abundant animal life in their homelands.

>the reason niggers act like niggers is the environment they're raised in

What if culture, is a product of genetics...

>nitpicking
>not even addressing the point of my post
You're the nigger niggering up the thread.

It's not the only factor for sure, but you're stupid think genetics have nothing to do with intelligence and thus racial success.

One interesting fact is that there were a few subsaharan civilizations that developed, but the climate of the continent was far too harsh to make them durable in Antiquity.

The whole neanderthal admixture thing should be considered only as a lower bound. We have only 1 Neanderthal genome from a pretty far area(Altai mountains). It's perfectly possible the Neanderthals living in Europe left a bigger impact on Europeans and what has been estimated so far is just partial shared ancestry. If human forager groups give us any clue, Neanderthal populations must have head a lot of variation.

your point has nothing to it, its the same shit touted around by left-wing dipshits HE DINDU NUFFIN SEE I GOT AN ANECDOTE OF MY BLACK FRIEND THAT HATES BLACK CULTURE

Some genes involved in brain and neural development found in people of European or Asian ancestry probably come from Neanderthals.
e.g. MCPH1, related to brain grwoth

What is there to constantly babble about?

Genes certainly do have some impact on intelligence, but so do environmental factors. It's also important to make the point that the African gene pool is the most diverse within the human species. It's not like you can genetically lump all black people together.

>females who got with the neander autists

How do you know?
Usually among humans and other primates, couples join the community of the man.

Neanderthals are extinct. Although you are correct, they lived in Europe.

Neanderthals had to be homo sapiens, or a sub-species of homo-sapiens. Mammals of different species can't produce viable offspring. I contend that Neanderthals were pre-flood humans. Before the flood humans lived hundreds of years, that is why their noses are brows were so big, because they grow your entire life.
>tfw total newfag

>What if culture, is a product of genetics...
See I used to think that way that niggers have faulty genetics which is why they're the way they are but if it's the african genetics that causes that shit why the hell do "niggers" also exist for many white races?

Well, if your grand grand grand ... father would have fucked that sexy neanderthal woman from the hood, you would not exist.

Your dad is a cuck

>big skull
>thick body
>strong
>can't run worth shit
>resistant to cold
>prone to addiction
>autistic
Checks out, pretty sure I'm a Neanderthal.

So were Neanderthals. To have fertile offspring, they would have to have been a variation of sapiens. Nearly all anthropologists refer to them as Homo sapiens neandethalensis.

>> read

Lol no. Neanderthals were another species, but they were related enough to have create offspring with Homo Sapiens. However, only the female offspring were capable of mating, while studies suggest their male counterparts weren't. This explains why there is such a minute amount of Neanderthal genes in modern humans. Also the Great Flood never happened.

What if genetics, is a product of culture...

Extinct as a unique society/civilization, but their DNA lives on in us.

>
I'll refer you to this comment I made to someone else.

Ancient Germans?

not necessarily, there might have been partial interbreeding capabilities only i.e male hybrids being infertile, and IIRC the consensus is on them being a separate species, although the definitions are pretty blurry given the state of things

>me not reading the rest of the thread and looking like an idiot when I say something that someone else already said
Dammit

Nordicism is cancer, just like afrocentrism

It's not about being red or blue pill dumbshit. It's common sense and evolution theory you're so intimidated by black people and thus blindly accept whatever white nationalist propaganda makes you feel superior so you shit up a thread and contribute nothing. How about actually conversing instead of acting like the left-wing and just typing vomit.

Culture, which is determined by genetics, certainly has an influence on reproductive success, and hence, both on genes and culture in future generations.
E.g. if there is a strong judicial system, where violent criminals are beheaded or imprisoned,
criminals will have fewer offspring. Leading to a long term reduction in violence in these groups.

wow, thanks kek

Same here

The more we learn about biology, the worse taxonomy gets. It's a nightmare to try and untangle at this point.

Where is the proof though? I'm not saying you're wrong there's just not enough evidence to suggest neanderthal DNA somehow contributed to a more civilized culture not when there's economical, evolutionary and regional factors that are just, if not more, viable theories.

>Before the flood humans lived hundreds of years, that is why their noses are brows were so big, because they grow your entire life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry; making fun of the religious beliefs of others, no matter how ridiculous, idiotic, myopic or lacking of any rationale whatsoever it is, is rude.

Injecting fairy tales into a rational discussion is another thing, though. I really hope you're kidding about this.

Wrong
Literally every race but blacks have Neanderthal in them
The thing that separates Europeans apart from everyone else is that we are the o ly ones with Cro-Magnon dna

Made me laugh. So I'll respond to your shitpost, I'd believe that too but I'm the spitting image of my dad.

>The Neanderthal culture is simply what they did with the input they had and the powers of reason and philosophy that they had evolved.

Kek. They couldn't even use vowels. What the fuck are you talking about?

What's up with the Neanderthal shilling?

>Couldn't make complex tools, African tier craftsmanship
>literally couldn't handle the bantz, had an underdeveloped throat and a voice box that was too high
>couldn't pronounce vowels
>dressed like shit, couldn't make coats, scientists said this may have been one of the reasons for their extinction
>was utterly BTFO by an entirely superior form of human bean

What the fuck do you bros find so cool about these (((neanderthal))) types? If its the muh 2% DNA it makes no sense. They muh dicked some sapien roasties, possibly through rape, who knows, and died. Neanderthal was still around when his competitors were making pic related, and had a legit, thriving culture. I wish I knew what the hell was going on then, too. But this neanderthal shilling has to end.

That's not a refutation of my point user. There can always be genetic trash and fuck ups. If you ever get an hour of free time, watch this for a redpill on genetic strategy and try to spot the racial correlations: youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

That's some chicken or the egg shit brah. But it does illustrate another point; these things are quite set in motion already and are at this point not practically changeable. I think genetic strategy is a really, really deep-seeded anomaly, and that the life-history model applies.

Cro-magnons were not neanderthals, stop fucking it up.

Take your identity issues to the drs.
Seriously....
Wtf is wrong with ppl

I really don't know what's real or not anymore. I'm not really kidding and I understand the ridicule. I'll leave the foreskin devouring volcano god stuff out of any discussions outside of the religious threads.

>Couldn't make complex tools, African tier craftsmanship
the Sapiens in their timeline weren't more advanced, don't forget Sapiens also existed for many hundreds of thousands of years in some various forms from the very archaic ones to the more progressive ones(already admixed with Neanderthals), just like Neanderthals weren't a single static form

Humans are genetic modification of homo and neanderthal. Aliens did it.

We are not of this world in the fullest sense.

>dressed like shit, couldn't make coats, scientists said this may have been one of the reasons for their extinction
anthropology.net/2009/06/26/neanderthals-dried-fresh-meat-wore-tailored-clothing-energy-study/

ITT:

>people who don't understand the meaning of SPECIFIC 4% DNA
>people who can't comprehend the concept of ice age
>people who won't accept the fact that there actually is a white race

Nigger logic.

>Kek. They couldn't even use vowels. What the fuck are you talking about?
The inability to develop a diverse and complex method of communication does not mean that they didn't have thoughts that they expressed in other ways. Philosophy can be as simple as wondering what the sun is without having any science to form a rational response from. It can also include interpersonal relationships. Even monkey still test the boundaries of interpersonal relationships and often behave differently than expected, indicating deeper thought than simple reactions. Your response belies your simplicity and lack of understanding. Maybe you should lurk more and learn some before you respond with stupid words.

Besides, I'm sure you have thoughts all the time that you can't communicate with others, like how you like children sexually.

Stop spreading your pseudo-science bullshit and read actual academic publications you pleb.

Well this thread was about genetics so I figured I'd get at least theories on what constitutes your "people". Also, fuck off you koala fucking abo.

no it isnt

it makes perfect sense

>our feet are not for walking
>we get hip problems cause we don't walk strait
>our vocal system is completely different than that of any pre-human ever found
>we have a bunch of genetic defects for a new species and we came pretty recently considering the lengts of time life takes to evolve

we were engineered
kinda badly in some cases

Even Neanderthals talk less shit than nogs

He's a Fin what do you expect from a knockoff Swede.

>the Sapiens in their timeline weren't more advanced

Where did you hear this? Because its very untrue.

In fact, the only major developments you see in neanderthal technology over a span of 100k+ years were them trying (and failing) to recreate tools and techniques used by homo sapiens, or more specifically, their "Cro-Magnon" competitors.

European hunter gatherers, as most real human beans, used projectiles to hunt unlike the neanderthal. Bone tools and advanced stone tool-making cultures that were both different from and more advanced than the Mousterian industry of the neanderthal. And the Arugnacian culture was a legit and unprecedented cultural explosion in Europe.

Swedes are new, we are ancient though.

And all the neanderthals are dead now. Good thing white people are headed in the same direction

Citation needed for our feet not being for walking.

>In fact, the only major developments you see in neanderthal technology over a span of 100k+ years were them trying (and failing) to recreate tools and techniques used by homo sapiens, or more specifically, their "Cro-Magnon" competitors.
but you are comparing things in different timelines, Cro-Magnons had already mixed and were in contact with Neanderthals from a long time, you aren't being honest with Neanderthals

what were Sapiens doing in Africa that was so incredibly more advanced than the lithic tech Neanderthals were using in Europe? I'm talking say 100k years ago

last time I check the tools found in Israel among the Skhul/Qazfeh set were exactly like the Mousterian stuff Neanderthals were using

All white people are more or less "neanderthal". It's like you'd say the dinosaurs are gone, when they actually live among us.

That's not a refutation of my point user. There can always be genetic trash and fuck ups. If you ever get an hour of free time, watch this for a redpill on genetic strategy and try to spot the racial correlations: youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_

Holyshit that is fascinating.

Aborigine and European. They were isolated for a long time.

I've heard abos are like 6% Denisovian, but this guy looks like a full blood. Tasmanian man from 1890's

don't asians have more neanderthal dna than whites though?

You're extremely misinformed. Better do some more research

No. We're homo sapiens not homo neanderthalensis we killed them all because they were inferior in every sense of the word. Whatever tiny bit of genetics are left over from their raped women is too low to influence anything in what we are today.

>I might look it but I ain't white

and this is a wonderful thing user, before the americans started their whole i am DA TRU WHYTE.

We need more "non white" peoples like you user - at least... 3 billion.

>That's not a refutation of my point user. There can always be genetic trash and fuck ups. If you ever get an hour of free time, watch this for a redpill on genetic strategy and try to spot the racial correlations: youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_

Holyshit that is fascinating.
*Fuck forgot to greentext the quote.

"No", that's DNA from Denisovans, add on top of the fact that most of the Neanderthal DNA is taken from populations from Siberia...

Am not. Been researching this for over a decade.

Nope. Some of us are almost pure "neanderthals" aka. white people.

I didn't know you were considering fucking pondering to be actual philosophy, which is a diverse and complex method of thought and requires communication to understand as it is an advanced and hard-won system, purely of our creation.

Your projection about your pedo fetish and social awkwardness disgusts me even more than your projection about intellectual simplicity.

I'll link you to this shitty article that poorly explains what I was trying to say: popsci.com/neanderthals-clothing-could-have-killed-them

They definitely wore cloths, but lacked the complexity of modern humans to make effective clothing. Before early-modern humans entered Europe, they could recover from the losses of harsh winters, even ice ages. It's my opinion that as time passed, and the factors of Cro-Magnon competition, exposure, disease and etc... they just couldn't recover from it eventually and went out quietly. Sad!

This had more to do with the fact that you only receive mitochondrion DNA from your mother, so only Neanderthal Male + Sapien Female produced viable offspring

Exactly IIRC the people with the highest percentages of neaderthal DNA are the Aboriginals. If Neaderthal DNA was the hidden key abos would rule the world but as it stands they have lower IQs than even Africans

I don't think those 7 foot Tutsi dudes have any pygmy dna...

>some of us "pure neanderthal"

low quality bait. nobody who claims to have researched this for "over a decade" would ever believe that pure neanderthals still exist. are you fucking retarded man?

Post evidence then because I'm willing to bet genetically you're homo sapien.

Genetically diverse is a nice way of saying, "I have tons of random junk DNA from thousands of years of inbreeding".

shit cant find it but compared to neanderthal foot human foot is puny

that's why we get ankle problems cause our bone structure is weaker

And it's considering the last fossil found there is to little time for that to turn into what we have.

We have been meddled with. God or aliens take your pick it doesn't matter

>Reminder that whites are the opposite race of blacks.

Nothing opposite exists in nature.

>While blacks are "homo-sapiens" whites are "neanderthals".

There was inbreeding.Nothing serious.
Only human male+Neandertal woman was possible.
So it's very limited mixing.

>Whites have ~4% generic "neanderthal" dna, which is drastically different from "homo-sapiens".

It's not drastically different at all.
Neandertal men is very close to sapien human.

>"Neanderthals" had culture, like ancestral burial, they made art like paintings and musical instruments, built boats etc.

So did Sapiens.

>Whites had to escape the last ice age and eventually mixed with "homo-sapiens" and procreated a mixed race people that most world today habitates.

Huh
What whites?

>Fun fact for thought: Finns are the closest to cro-magnon people.

Pseudoscience

4% of dna is more than enough to call a pure race.

in that case then you could call everybody a pure race of bananas since we share 50% of our dna with fucking bananas.