Daily Reminder: Sam Hyde is a Jew

Escape this place. /pol is a jew, sam is a jew. Live your normal life. This is what truly kills the Eternal Jew.

>celebrity wants you to ignore women, don't have kids, buy his stuff, be openly hostile to (((people))) so they seem like the victims

Reminder that literally anyone on tv or radio is your enemy.

hahahaha his show got shut down.Sam Hyde tried to claim he didn't have any political stuff in his skits. That's just flat out denial. Probably lying that adult swim wanted 200 episodes also. Get assraped Sam Hyde. You will never be the level of comedian Eric Andre is.

pretty much

Eric Andre? He's literally a model for who we're all supposed to become: A Jewish Nigger.

i detect shills...

the final redpill is to leave Sup Forums

I'm impressed that Sam is seen as enough of a threat to warrant all this shilling.

he is a danger to the shekelsteins

Please. He's involved in tons of shit we're involved in at our age. He purposefully targets his audience. Why aren't we allowed to call him out, then?

KKK is Kike controlled, just like (((Richard Spencer))).

>He's involved in tons of shit we're involved in at our age.

What did he mean by this?

>Anonymous (ID: HLLhituP) 02/06/17(Mon)16:10:12 No.1114
why do you think ACLU Jews spent all that time defending the Klan? They need a cultural punching bag.

HWNDU, Cartoon Network Adult Swim, jewtube, Trump

If you wanted to make a point you're not doing a very good job

In what sense?

in the sense that you're fat and gay

GOT EEM

checked eem

how will i ever recover?

He kind of looks the part. Has a fucked up obtuse sense of humor. Most of the things that come out of his mouth are weird and larpy. Constantly feels like he's playing a part. Who knew.

US confirmed for fat and gay

Praise keek

Fuck off back to 8gag retards.

This and he's always concern shilling "you'll never amount to anything you piece of shit." He has jewish ancestry--google it.

>concern shilling
The Jews made that term up. Stop using it you schizophrenic cuckold.

>Implying /pol isn't run by kikes

Stay here and get brainwashed then. I'm sure you'll be able to support a white family with all the money you make on /pol.