Brit/pol/ - Goldbergs BTFO Edition

>John Bercow oversteps his authority and claims that Blempf shouldn't be allowed to address the Commons as well as scrapping wigs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38884604
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38882188

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

>Civil servants who leak national security secrets face up to 14 years in jail, in the first overhaul of the Official Secrets Act in a century due to "the growing threat from Russia"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/exclusive-spies-civil-servants-leak-secrets-face-14-years-jail/

>Muslim pupils outnumber Christian children in more than 30 church schools, including one CoE primary that has a 100% Muslim population
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/muslim-pupils-fill-the-pews-at-anglican-schools-gp2jzvslc

>Britons must be offered 'associate EU membership', claims MEP
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-news-theresa-may-european-union-associate-citizenship-eu-charles-goerens-a7562416.html

>Stoke Labour deny seeking an alliance with the Lib Dems to stop Are Nutt
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-paul-nuttall-collaboration-liberal-democrats-in-upcoming-stoke-on-trent-by-a7562506.html

>Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell proposes cap on energy prices
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38858225

>(((Kingdom of Zion shilling intensifies)))
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38868039

>Hitchens on Sunday
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/peter-hitchens-which-of-these-pc-plodders-will-be-britains-next-top-cop.html

>Michael Fallon: Britain needs to engage "military to military" with Russia
express.co.uk/news/uk/762548/UK-must-engage-with-Russia-MILITARY-TO-MILITARY-in-chilling-threat-amid-global-tensions

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/06/john-bercow-will-oppose-plan-let-donald-trump-address-parliament/
thesun.co.uk/news/2801142/politician-living-with-nigel-farage-says-english-women-are-tarts-and-the-french-make-better-mistresses-in-email-rant-with-his-lover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats your NEETs plans for when the money tree runs out?

When the welfare state collapses then everything changes, you may well lose your job and be forced out onto the street when the great collapse comes (if it does in our lifetime) anyway

fuck of fucking... WAGIE

Mr shekelstein has 6,000,000 golden yachts so I won't work

blackpill 4 lyf

>tfw conservative

>Enforces demographic replacement on its member nations
wtf why do they hate the eu

No wonder whites are dying off. Dead men walking

No it is okay to hate the EU
But don't blame the EU for everything.

That is pathetic. You are not still a virgin because of the EU. You are not fat because of the EU.

Quick Rundown on him:
>Gnomes of Zurich bow to Mr. Wilson
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>controls Britain with a majority of 96
>owns Gannex coats and pipes all over the world
>direct descendant of the ancient Wilson bloodline
>will bankroll the first cities on Mercury (Whiteheat will be be the first city)
>controls the British crown
>owns basically every Open University research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Wilson Babies
>wrote all the Beatles songs
>said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Zimbabwean scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of warmth and unprecedented technological progress with them
>This is Wilson's white heat
>owns steel factories around the world
>You likely have Wilson-Steel in your house right now
>Wilson is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Permissive Society
>learned fluent French in under a week for the EEC referendum
>Sank Edward Heath's first Yacht off Gorey Castle
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Wilson. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Huyton
>Wilson is 101 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>Harold Wilson will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
>He controls Hollywood so you should watch out for the release of these movies as it signals the end of humanity:
>4 Wins Tony
>The nightmares of Mr. Heath
>Restrictive Practices 2: Put aside harder
>Poundin' your pocket.
>Did you ask him that question?

False - We voted to leave the EU to increase Indian immigration and to have free trade deals with Benin so that we can buy wicker baskets from them for 94% of the price we'd have to as members of the EU

t. literal government policy

>The Tories are taking back Scotland from the SNP

Jesus Christ.

R8 my MP and post yours to r8

My post was obvious sarcasm, but it's not far off what the tripmongs and other NEETs come up with

>Mercury

Or when your 39, kin depise you and fill them with shame. They don't try to wake you up anymore, they just let you sleep. It's better that way, no more conversations, just sadness.

That you? How?

That's why you spend your time as a NEET in self-improvement rather than shitposting on here.

Also, it's very easy to make money from the Internet.

Too blackpilled. Too conservative to live.

whats ur secret moneymaking technique

To be fair, who will employ someone who hasn't worked in 10 years over someone who has? I don't blame you for giving up, there's little to no reason to work, but I can't pretend you aren't in a worse position if things did magically change.

People are waking up, the SNP moan about Tory cuts when they are responsible for health, social care and spending.

After years in power very little has changed in places like Glasgow where the mortality rates are third world.

>when YMCA posts a new thread a record 30 posts early because he's worried he'll miss the 300th post as his mummy's just called him down to help unload the dishwasher

How's life going for you then? As miserable as I imagine?

If the shit to end all bowel movements hits the fan during our lifetime then I seriously doubt that your money will matter

If anything it'll be about how big your family is

>Tories
>using a slur and not the correct name

>But don't blame the EU for everything.
I think its perfectly fine to blame the EU for members not wanting to be a member of it anymore...

Piers Morgan has an arc of redemption like Ted Cruz and George Galloway

Strange timeline

>just watched trainspotting 2
>scene where the character starts redpilling about people being stupid and disengaged
>goes full bluepill about 9/11

3 properties and no mortgage.
No other debts.
Most other money offshore.
I can still work/earn in other countries without a problem.
No reliance on gov to pay my pension when it comes time to retire.

>when they are responsible for health, social care and spending.
They still get budget cuts passed down the line, though.
>After years in power very little has changed in places like Glasgow where the mortality rates are third world.
Because Holyrood is designed to impose permanent Blairism. It's not a real parliament.

That's not to say devo-max or independence would fix the problem, but the idea that a solution is actually possible and the SNP just aren't delivering is risible.

>But don't blame the EU for everything.
Its perfectly fine to blame the EU for members not wanting to be a member of it anymore...

ok.... keep me posted

>Fuck it, no, I'm not going anywhere anyway
I wish I could have that attitude but there's a part of me with drive for me beyond all logic that I can't suppress. I'm destined to never feel contented.

No.

If the EU were good leaving would be easy.

Tory is not a slur you fucking mongoloid.

People no longer ask what I'm doing, or how I'm feeling. It's too awkward to ask anymore, it's like a death in the family.

>Implying majority neets self improve

If the GE were held tomorrow, and you HAD to vote, who would you vote for?

Again, you'll hear no argument from me. I still think that to gleefully sit around being kept at your neighbours' expense because 'muh system' makes you a fucking awful person. Try to find a way to make a living outside of the mainstream, go self-employed, anything, as long as you try. The psychology of a person who can be happy with being a parasite on their own kin is just beyond me.

I know the majority do not.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/06/john-bercow-will-oppose-plan-let-donald-trump-address-parliament/

UKIP, the only party that will take us out of the EU

UKIP

Tory as Brexit doesn't need interruptions and I'm in a lib Dem / tory seat

Ukip in 2020 if to rise fuck it up

>The psychology of a person who can be happy with being a parasite on their own kin is just beyond me.
This still assumes you're being a parasite on your own kin.
Many DWP employees and NHS managers are more parasitical than any NEET taking 6k a year off the state.

Isn't he supposed to be impartial?

lads anyone have that pic of the lass with the union flag with the BUF lighting bolt in the middle?

Maybe. I don't really give it much thought because it's not happening. We're just going to continue to live our pointless lives in an increasingly miserable world with the knowledge that there was something more once but no way to truly understand that meaningful reality.

>slur

it is when the left use it

>to rise
*Tories

Yes.

Leaving is easy. Just watch it happen in your lifetime hanz.

Sounds about right.

Iain Lee on talkRADIO right now is saying that Nigel was to blame for Jo Cox being murdered. I hope his lawyers get a copy of the show.

Supposed to be, he's been disgracefully anti-Tory.

It takes two fucking years.
That is not easy.

How do you make money on the internet?

Blacpill overrides any personal responsibility or accountability.

t. neetmongs

Quite true, but that's still not an excuse. And I'm not just sperging about people on bennies, I'm taking housing benefit right now out of necessity and thank god it's there, but to be proud of it and never even try to be independent? Makes me fucking sick.

>It takes two fucking years.
Maximum, following the triggering of article 50.
They've actually made it so simple that once that's done, they'll throw us out.

Which is nice.

>two
>fucking
>years

Oh no, two years. Terrible.

WTF does that mean?

It isn't going to be easy. It is going to be extremely challenging.

True

Again, much is made of the wagie v NEET debacle (because it's funny and makes both sides feel good about themselves) but I do understand why so many Tory boys ITT genuinely believe that the biggest threat facing Britain is some outcast on ~6k or so a year because of Bennies Street propaganda and too much focusing on sort of 'culture economics', plenty of people are pigshit ignorant on things that don't affect them, it's like those people in 99% white areas that believe Muslims make up 20% of Britain's population or leftists in London who, like, cannot BELIEVE that there are bigots out there who don't want their kids being taught about anal sex at five, I mean, like, come on

Not to mention the trip and so on which is always half the reason anyway

Have you never worked? Mental illness or something?

>18 year old sister is red pilled
>has anorexia
>28 year old sister is obese labour voter with Turkish boyfriend
>keeps melting British butter over my 18 year old sisters food when she isn't around and saying 'you voted for Anorexit to eat British calories'
>tfw it is going to make her relapse and possibly die
>tfw our parents are dead and we live together so I have no way of stopping it when I am not here

Should I beat the shit out of my sister? (not the malnourished one that wouldn't be a fair fight)

>He thinks it's that hard

It was poor satire. I'm not 39 or unemployed. I was just trawling.

Worried about Blairites

>10pm

He is putting a towel across the bottom of his door so his Mum won't see the light from the screen senpai

wtf I hate Scotland now

>If the shit to end all bowel movements hits the fan during our lifetime then I seriously doubt that your money will matter

Deep down you want this to happen to justify your life choices, don't you?

I mean it will probably happen eventually sure, but what if you wasted it all in your own lifetime for nothing. Without even at least trying before failing.

Surely, our fellow principled conservatives should know better, be better?

I mean, I've never seen much point in being proud of it other than contrarianism towards the prevailing "aspirational!!!*" culture
* aspirations not available for you, me, or anyone we know.
But when you understand the cards stacked against you, I can understand being neutral on it or resigned to it, albeit with the cost of being deeply depressed about the state of the country.

Farage split up with wife

White Paper in only 6 months. We got this.

Just admit all this blackpill nonsense is your way of rationalising your own bad decisions. ADMIT IT

I think he represents the Crown along with Ceremonial mace, (therefore his word's are the queens words).

>He didn't here click to find out how

Never had a job, since I finished my GCSEs been doing nothing since. It is the only true Conservative path to take.

A poor argument, I assume you're the same kind of user that would call me a Paki shill if I stated plainly that Islam will become the dominant religion in this country over the next 15 years or so

>Also a Mayfly

Neurons are really firing right now

You know perfectly fucking well it's a moral argument and has nothing to do with the actual figure you draw or who gets how much. Either own it or don't, christ the fact that you'd even try to defend yourself after giving it all this 'tick tock wagies' stuff

HOLY SHIT A SCOTTISH LEAVE CONSTITUENCY?

What a weird fucking family you have. Just tell fatty to go live above the kebab shop or, if it's her house, move out.

>Surely, our fellow principled conservatives should know better, be better?
If being better is possible, which it often isn't.

What does the Conservative party have to offer a working class NEET from Wales?
Not even euthanasia.

It will almost certainly collapse in our life-times.

Do you admit you're a lazy cunt with no drive?

>Bercow was born to an English Jewish family in Edgware, London.[5] His paternal grandparents were Jews from Romania who arrived in England a century ago.

>Bercow was born to an English Jewish family in Edgware, London.[5] His paternal grandparents were Jews from Romania who arrived in England a century ago.

FUCKING EVERYWHERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hope the nonce necks himself.

>if I stated plainly that Islam will become the dominant religion in this country over the next 15 years or so
You have control over your borders in about two years and a month.
How the fuck is that going to happen?

I give up. Mongs won't listen to the truth

>Only 6 months
>Only
>Blackpilled intellectuals

My only drive is the moral defense of this nation.

Redwood talking on all comers

The conservatives have no intentions of lowering immigration

Happened ages ago apparently
He's been having affairs for years

Our government has plainly stated that the vote to leave the EU was not a vote to lower immigration

>THE French politician living with Nigel Farage fought a bitter rivalry with another woman named as his mistress — and branded English women drunken tarts.

>Laure Ferrari, who moved into the ex-Ukip chief’s London flat last week, claimed “classy” French women were better lovers as they are “discreet and respectful”.

>An email rant hit out at British women “with a very short dress, tart-looking, drinking massively who vomits in the street and then leave with the first man to pick them up”.

>thesun.co.uk/news/2801142/politician-living-with-nigel-farage-says-english-women-are-tarts-and-the-french-make-better-mistresses-in-email-rant-with-his-lover/

In monetary value only perhaps.

Some things are more important than money Jewrat

We're living in a post-moral world as far as I can see.