Lets get something straight, there are two different factions in Jewish society

Lets get something straight, there are two different factions in Jewish society.

>leftist Western Jews trying to subvert European culture and power
>Israeli nationalists who want Europe and the US to stay white because Muslims fucking hate Israel

Tldr: not all Jews are bad and support of Israeli Jews is in our benefit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdvQJL7MwTs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=qE_kajkP0Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=zcPtJFC_YuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nxKF2AVd7fU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off sheep fucker.

Prove it.

Do Israeli Jews support President Trump then?

>of Israeli Jews is in our benefit
No, is not. Israel is a criminal state

Right wing Nationalist Jews are either indifferent to whites or hate them as much as the liberal kikes. Jews only care for themselves, and see whites as a means to an end. Don't get fooled by the Le based Israeli meme. They're not your friend, even if they believe in the same things you believe in.

Israel directly supports and supported Anti-defamation leagues in Europe and is directly responsible for weakening our cultural and societal structure, we arent even allowed to think about pride in Europe thanks for the everlasting sin of NatSoc Israel keeps remembering us, we got sanctioned in Austria led by Israel for letting the Freedom Party be a part of our government, we are brandmarked as weaklings and now they reap what they sow, muslims will take over Westeurope and they will have nukes, god bless israel

i suspect this but wheres the proof?

do the israelis have the power to influence our traitorous jews like the speaker today

t. Ahmed

Yes

jews come on here from israel, we should try to cooperate

>bibi's comments

JIDF pls go

ashkenazi jews are the degenerates

They caused a fucking commie civil war in germany after ww1 but they don't tell you that nazism was a radical response to commies because that would ruin the narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=EdvQJL7MwTs

i hate this
>zionist jew vs marxist jew
meme. when will it die

Eh, eeehhh, like really EEEEEEHHH
We're pretty EHHH about him because 3.6 billion

fuck off

fuck off kike

We don't forget.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Also they are the ones who literally do blood rituals for Passover. Ironically, the best literature on the subject is written by Jews (lol) who are desperately trying to distinguish between types of Jews who have different practices (i.e. most Jews are basically goys, they like simple lives and simple pleasures, have no desire to bind and enslave people, but there are some religious fanatics who straight up believe that torturing and drinking blood is the key to spiritual enlightenment).

Read about Simon of Trent, a little Christian boy in the 1600s who was ritually tortured and murdered by these types of Jews, which is the historical landmark of blood "libel" in Europe.

Op didn't get the jidf memo. Muh two types of jew meme no longer is used on Sup Forums because muslims started using it.

>watch new Samonella academy video
>some guy named Sam Zemurray bought a shit ton of farm land in Honduras and paid his workers shit
>new president wanted better wages so Zemurray convinced the current US president to replace him and install a puppet dictatorship
>it turns out Zemurray was born from a poor Jewish family
I used to be skeptical but everywhere I turn the Jews are there

Stop trying to condition us to like Israelis.

>Lets get something straight, there are two different factions in Jewish society.

Palestinians and Zionist invaders?

roach thread trying to control with divisions and different factions claiming one is not the other and vice versa anyway you are cock sucked and go to talmud

Jews are not hated here, at least not unironically.
It's the recent influx of reddit, leftist and CTR shills that are trying to divide up the conservatives and the Trump supporters. Ignore them.
Old Sup Forums was always pro Jews.

lies

Chaim Shekelsburgstein

Why should they care? Is not their president.

their prime minister does

Typical tricks, Schlomo

But I'm not a leftist.

say the holocaust didn't happen then

Jews are most angry antisemites, right?

there is a 3rd sect of total morons who hate whites and want to see them gone, but also love Israel. this sect appears to be larger than dual Israel/white nationalists.

>Israeli nationalists who want Europe and the US to stay white because Muslims fucking hate

My ass, look into the comment section of JPost and other conservative zionist jewish newspapers and general news outlest. They are as anti european as it gets and racist to an extend that makes Sup Forums look like little kids having the slightest bantz

>muhh persecution
>muuhhh reperations
>europeans deserve what they get for their antisemitism
>Israel must prepare

that's a dumb as fuck dichotomy
theres more 'factions' in israeli society let alone the jewish one .

>leftist Western Jews trying to subvert European culture and power
i honestly dont know because i've never interacted with any of them enough but probably true.

>Israeli nationalists who want Europe and the US to stay white because Muslims fucking hate Israel
we dont necessarily care if its white or not we just dont want any groups that oppose us to take over (immigrants from arab/Nafrican countries) and we dont want countries that we have good relations\trade with going to shit because of dinduism.

israeli nationalists include both left and right wing israeli nationalists , both sides are nationalistic and love israel. both are mainly concerned with israel and give very little fucks about what happens in europe\US as long as its not a nuclear war or something.

No they both kind of work in each other's favor. For example, Israeli nationalists (such as the Likud party) want to establish greater Israel. In order to do this, they fool the U.S. into attacking countries like Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, in the hopes that they'll become destabilized and eventually balkanized, at which point Israel is able to overpower them.

This process creates a lot of refugees which the Western Jews pressure the EU and the US into taking in order to destroy Western Civilization and the White race.

This thread is cancer.

This,it's not like orthodox or nationalist would not scream "oy vey another shoa" if Europe became nationalistic

This is what I have discovered as well. Some of the western Jews are not bad either, but pretty much all of the bad ones are Ashkenazi.

as far as i know and i cant find the statistics now but the vast majority of people here who voted at the embassy voted trump (i think it was more then 60%).

It's true, don't listen to the user's

67% of the Kike public here supported him before he even won the elections, now there's probably more.

should have posted the one where they killed some diplomat that saved like a few thousand people during the holocaust.
personally i think its appalling that ben gurion let those terrorist organizations get away with the shit they did but sometimes you gotta make tough choices.
he wasnt going to fight 2 zionist terror organizations while fighting the war of independence against a much larger force.(he did have to blow up one of their ships to get them to fuck off tho).

>Discussing US-Israeli
This thread isn't cancer

>not all Jews are bad and support of Israeli Jews is in our benefit

never trust them, no joke

REALLY?

I can see meretz do that kind of shit but I'd doubt it would get government funding, you goys do the same here, Sweden government is funding alongside with soros and the muzzies a shitton of globalist cults/organizations that brainwash our youth. WHAT IF I TOLD YOU YOU ARE THE KIKE.

Most of the right wing public here views the goyim as you guys view us, sure you can be cool dudes but your never to be trusted.

This.

Yes, but they tend to be the same people

feels good to be Sephardi, but let's face it, you can't really tell the difference in America

>Feels good to be Jew
How is that possible?

I dislike jews, but I work with an israeli and hes a really good dude. Actually for the first month I thought he was southern italian. Israel looks like a great place, beautiful nationalist girls, pool parties, limited amount of other races. I could see myself agreeing with more and more israeli jews. Its the left wing marxist fuckers that need to die.

its kind of take out of context.
this is like the israelis that cheered after the terrorist attack in paris (they're fucking retards).
its not that they support terrorism and think its inherently good its more like
>finally they get a taste of what life in israel is like

the israeli public views goyim (mostly the europeans) with distrust because they're always pushing for some ban or sanction or something anti-israeli.

i mean this shit is absurd at times .for example europeans blast us with rhetoric against the wall on the western bank border saying its somehow bad. but before it was build there was a suicide bombing EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WEEK.

israelis hate leftist goy freepalestine type bullshit because they constantly push things which will kill innocent poeple.

false dichotomy
JIDF is trying to subvert the peopple to chose 1 fraction between the 2
but both are JEWS

FUCK OF KIKE

The cream always rises to the top. Your nose will only keep you alive for so long.

Regardless of the dichotomy I think the bulk of Jews ( not all, there are outliers) are biologically hardwired from years of social conditioning, to make usuary, subversiveness, and deceit a means to survive. It's how they existed as a roaming band of merchants/artisans/musicians from hundreds a thousand years. IMO the Khazar theory matches the Ashkenazi to a T, while only a small fraction of Jews are the Semites from the Bible.

I too love Israeli state but hate kikes ruining the west.

>innocent poeple
no such thing in israel

its true, ex gf nazi jew, believe it or not.

Oh, you're that South African Jew again. I don't particularly dislike right-wing Jews. Some are my friends. I dislike the ones on the left promoting anti-white policies and attempting to control people's everyday lives.

>no such thing in israel
explain

Tell me how western jewish lobby like the AIPAC is leftist?

Except those Zionists were to kill tones of Russians and ruin our country, right after Ziono-Bolshevists who were in their opposition.

tldr ALL Jews are bad.

>>leftist Western Jews trying to subvert European culture and power

true

>>Israeli nationalists who want Europe and the US to stay white because Muslims fucking hate Israel

sadly not true, they still profit a lot from our genocide, in more ways than one

And yeah, Zionists did 9/11.

FUCK WHITE NAZI SCUM FUCK WHITE NAZI SCUM FUCK WHITE NAZI SCUM FUCK WHITE NAZI SCUM FUCK WHITE NAZI SCUM FUCK WHITE NAZI SCUM FUCK WHITE NAZI SCUM FUCK WHITE NAZI SCUM FUCK WHITE NAZI SCUM FUCK WHITE NAZI SCUM FUCK WHITE NAZI SCUM FUCK WHITE NAZI SCUM FUCK WHITE NAZI SCUM FUCK WHITE NAZI SCUM

lets face it ((they)) won.

Let them think they won

youtube.com/watch?v=qE_kajkP0Ks

Greatest Ally

Israel did a poor job in that case because China squeezes $500B/year while Israel broke their all time record this year with $30B. Buncha retards. Overrated Jews. Nobody can beat the asians.

Squeezing means sucking the US to fight wars for Israel

this is true, however the top kikes play all the sides

>Nobody can beat the asians.
Yep. Asians are better at trade, Europeans are better at everything else. Jews btfo

>Tldr: not all Jews are bad and support of Israeli Jews is in our benefit

You can take your jews and shove them up your ass for all I care. I don't care about jews. Fuck all of them just as fuck Leafs and fuck Australia

and then you realize the based jews are basically hicks with no power

Israel is an illegitimate state terrorizing it's neighbors no different than IS. Both need to be eradicated along with dogma to evolve mankind to a higher form beyond monotheism.

israli NGOs are the fuckers responsible for telling the niggers and mud monkeys to go to europe in the first place.

an enterprising user could hire or become a african warlord to deal with these NGOs at the source.

Anyways Israel must exist, because it will make the kikes infecting the west not fight as hard when we deport them. If we are just going to gas them all they will all hide and might even fight back.

The wise gook sun tzu says leave your enemies a path of retreat.

t. JIDF

No. They are nothing but a burden. It would be better for everyone if all factions of Judaism had no power, and certainly not any land in Israel. They do nothing but cause problems.

Israel can fuck itself. When the Muslim boy grows up hating Israel he grows up being taught to hate it's allies as well. Israel breeds hate for America and the western world. All of the aid to Israel is to the benefit of Israel. All alliances with Israel are to support the existence of Israel, with no benefit to it's new protector.

Pic related. Bibsy giving a breifing to Mossad one where best to fuck the western world.

We aren't neurotic sociopathic leeches though.

Here's a QUICK RUNDOWN of what happened to Sweden. No western country has every wronged you. No western country wants to subvert you and ruin your shitty culture. That's all you, buddy. Because Jews can only thrive on the carcass of real civilization.

Stop breaking international fucking law with your settlements and people will stop putting sanctions on your, kike.

Doesn't matter how many shades of kikes there are, there's only one good kind of jew; a dead one.

Israel makes it easier to concentrate our nuclear strikes.
Nice quads btw

Lets get something straight. There are only 14 million or so jews on this planet. Half live in the US and most of the other half live in Israel. The jews killed several times more non-jews than that in the 20th century alone.

Look there just isn't that many jews. The "not all jews" argument just doesn't apply against such small population statistics. The problem is the jews. ALL of the jews. Kill them ALL. It won't even be tha difficult because there are hardly that many jews on this planet.

I figure if one it of fifty Americans kills a single jew we would have no more jews. A few nukes to Israel and pogroms elsewhere to take care of the rest. Problem solved. There are barely that many jews! It will be simple to exterminate all of them in the modern era in no time. A viable solution indeed. This is a very serious post, I am not trying to be edgy. I am just being honest

youtube.com/watch?v=zcPtJFC_YuQ

Idea noted Ahmed

>It's a jew sitting, pretending to not be a jew while spreading typical jew brainwashing

youtube.com/watch?v=nxKF2AVd7fU

The south African jew strikes again

This.

>Oh Goyim, we are just like you.
>Oh Goyim, those jews that tried to fuck you with mutliculturalism are not like us
>Oh Vey, what do you hate us,

Get this straight, if you really are as you say,
1. Get your people out of my country
2. Stop asking for 30 millions of aid.
3. Stop hijacking our central banks.
4. Stop Holocost prapagenda.
5. Stop manipulating our politics.