Does anybody else feel like time started to move too fast?

Does anybody else feel like time started to move too fast?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/thugs-steal-bus-in-espirito-santos.html
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/death-toll-rises-to-52-in-espirito.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked and yes.

Let me guess, you spend all of your time here. That will do that. Time Dilation/Constriction is very real.

the universe is expanding and time is speeding up

You're getting older

Definitely, election day seems like a month ago and the inauguration feels like a week ago

No not fast enough

You don't understand there are dozens of us who have been sidelined and are waiting

DOZENS!

Time perception is logarithmic. The first year of your life is 100%, second is 50%, etc.
This means at the age of 8 you have lived half of your life assuming you die at 70.

yeah

I'm feeling the effects of this too. I think everyone is. Something big is happening and it has to do with Vault 7.

It is a function of your growing older and having lived longer as a means of comparison. As you grow older, time seems to move faster. So enjoy your youth while you still have it.

read up on heidegger - enframing.
kierkegaard i think i spelled it right - nivelation.

basically, we are coming to an age of a global cul de sack, where all of our experiences seem to be superficial, on the surface, that there is no way to experience a meaningful reality for yourself. so time passes by effortlessly.

Time doesn't exist.

No but I keep seeing clock quads.
Since Nov 08. Ive seen 11:11 five times.

this

>meaningful reality
>superficial experiences
But user, it always was and always will. I'm just going to enjoy this time with my wife.

>2007 was 10 years ago
if you could turn back the clock, what you´d do differently

Stay focused at school and develop STEM skills for studying at college to go for an actual productive job.
Instead I blanked out of everything because of my depression and anxiety at the time which caused me to loose complete confidence in myself as I just dragged myself through education.
Or maybe I'm just dumb.

Not focus in school and waste my money at uni getting a STEM degree, I'd be in the same position I'm in now but without the massive debt looming over me

yep, and according to nietczhe this will probably destroy western civ since the notion of belief has become apsurd.

yeah

Jesus making the time shorter maybe

I did, and not in the nostalgia meme sense. Since like a days ago seconds are a little bit faster than normal. Since I have musical expertise I should be able to follow time like clockwork, but my inner metronome got bamboozled the first time I tested. Did we change timelines again?

I agree Malawi.

who knows?

i liked to read carl yung, the psych guy - his idea of the global unconcious is crazy - but now everyone is aware of world history, so maybe everyone is influencing reality or something.

Thats just the feeling you get when you hear a leafblower from a distance.

A week feels like nothing now

60 seconds now feels more like thirty... :/

Trying too hard to be funny there

It's because you aren't experiencing new things. Go out more, study new things, experience new things and get out of your comfort zone.

A lot of things, considering I was 12 back then and on the verge of starting life as an adoloscent. I made most of my mistakes/missed chances in the last 4 years though

As you age, the rate of nerve transmission slows down, and you are exposed to less novel experiences.

This can have the effect of making it seem like time has "sped up." Ask anyone over the age of 50 to confirm this is a real thing.

Trump has us all on edge

not me

THUGS STEAL BUS IN REAL LIFE PURGE:
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/thugs-steal-bus-in-espirito-santos.html

DEATH TOLL NOW OVER 52:
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/death-toll-rises-to-52-in-espirito.html

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. GET THE FUCK IN HERE:

Oh ok. Well. Guess I'll kill myself now lmao

If times goes faster, does it mean the amount of years I live increase? So if I supposed to 80, with time going faster, does it mean I live to 100 to make up with faster time? Also, I am 22 but people say I look and act like 17. Kek confirm me.

/thread

Around 21ish time starts flying by. Next thing you know you're pushing 30 with no job, no prospects, no romantic life or friends, alone in a cheap apartment with a bottle of whiskey and a Glock 26.