What happens when a Trump supporter falls in love with a Feminist? The Tab UK with the hard answers

What happens when a Trump supporter falls in love with a Feminist? The Tab UK with the hard answers. thetab.com/uk/sheffield/2017/02/01/happens-youre-feminist-fall-love-trump-supporter-20002?utm_source=studentxpost&utm_medium=university&utm_campaign=xpost

>tfw no cute white chubby gf

>falling in love with a feminist
Why love someone that can't love you back

Am I a bad feminist for dating him? A failed ally to my LGBT friends? I don’t think so, and I know no one else who does. We can’t change people, but we can teach them, and our relationship has been a learning curve for the both of us about tolerance, judgement and Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Only a fucking loser can't have a relationship with political differences

My gf is a strong woman feminist that works in the administration of a university and grew up in New England

I am an insurance salesman from a. Wealthy family and grew up in the west

You think we have political differences? Get your fucking shit together people

Putting a beta cuck in a MAGA had does not a Trump supporter make.

REEEEE

This could be me 5 years ago but now i subscribe to the theory that Hitler was the second coming of Jesus who died for our sins again.

I also believe that jews are half fallen angel-human hybrids. That women and blacks have no empathy and that the world is ruled by a satanic cult that seeks to destroy the white race.

Meanwhile leftists here are breaking lifelong friendships after finding out their friend has conservative views.

>this goober can get a fujoshit gf and i can't

Not trying to be a fag but I am legit 9/10 compared to this cheesehead.
Bet he's never set foot in a gym that wasn't Pokemon Go.

Muh stronk womin.

She is weak. Women are worthless trash, lesser human beings created to keep a man company. There is a reason why women never ruled anything and never will.

Both are 3/10s lmao

He's English

This article's English

You can't support a political party if you can't even vote... Be used your in the WRONG COUNTRY

Obviously the article is 'what happens when right wing Nazi falls in love with feminist's, but when they got the photo they realised they couldn't spin it like that

>He's a twig faggit

this.
and checked

I don't disagree

She likes to be treated roughly in bed and she likes when I shut her down when we, rarely, debate politics (usually always followed by quality angry sex)

Slav Squats are that way. ->

Imagine if the dude was a Berniebro...of the slander and shit throwing.

Must be the personality then. He was likeable enough to be made student president and become friends with a bisexual after telling her that her sexuality didn't exist.

stfu, roastie

Sounds like he wears the pants in the relationship. She'll be alt-right by the end of the year.

Fuck, girls with fringe cuts and those pointy eyeliner things are my weakness.