Why do women wear these?

Why do women wear these?

It is a black belt for sucking dick

to show how trendy it is to do anal

Why do some people jump off mountains? Why do some people post on Sup Forums?

it's hot as fuck

hooked up with a chick with a choker and got a fat blowjob in the bathroom a few weeks back, she did not disappoint

(((hollywood)))

So she was a whore

Pol never wrong

To display to dominant alphas they are available to be taken pretty much anywhere for fugg.

It makes them wet.

Makes them feel owned. They like being controlled. I have yet to meet a woman that doesn't like some form of choking.

Trips so must be true. Chokers used to be more Victorian and goth and pure, now all the whores like it. Maybe it's like a code for "i want to be choked"...?

>why do women wear earrings?
>why do women use nail polish?
>why do women wear high heels?

Women follow fashion trends like sheeps. End of story

probably should get yourself checked

I don't know but I love them.

what us this from?

>hot as fuck
damn straight.
nothing gets me harder than women wearing collars

Get out of these slide threads and help do something productive

sage

It's a socially acceptable and inconspicuous way to show you're a slut to all the Chads

fpbp

because early 2k is cool

It's essentially an insignia that designates that she has zero shame and will do anything in bed.

it's feminine. she's showing off that her neck is thin and fragile.

>fat girls look bad in them.

explains 99% of womens fashion. womens fashion is about differentiating yourself from

>poor
>fat
>losers

^ Those girls don't wear chokers.

It hides their Adam's apples

well lets see, the aware ones know its a slob knocker, the stupid ones think they're just fashion.

Sex with my ex got more fun when I put a dog collar on her to choke her with.

Because they're pretty, the break up length of and draw attention to the female neck.

Palindromes are sexy

kek

>I have yet to meet a woman that doesn't like some form of choking.

This. But it makes me nervous as hell. "let me put perfect match impressions of my fingers on her delicate neck."

It accentuates the kneck, which is a erogenous zone, somewhere women would like their partners to focus on more often

I let all you nerd virgins get back to your meme circle jerk now.

Sign of being a submissive kinky woman, choking/collar

Please do not look for deeper meanings in fashion for fuck sake

It's ever changing and fickle nonsense in order to express social position to people around you

This. All women want to be dominated and told what to do, even if they say they don't like it.

memories, 1995 anime short film collection
get it off nyaa.se torrents

Don't spread your fingers as wide, keep them closer together like they are inside of a mitt. Keeps the marks to a very minimum.