Do there live Turks, who want the Byzantine empire back?

Do there live Turks, who want the Byzantine empire back?
Like be orthodox Christian again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veyMu8mZ-VU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Do there live
Are there..
and no.
there are hardly Turks who want the Ottomans back, let alone Byzantines. Most Turks dont know anything about history, same as the rest of the world.

i just want to move my country to middle of an ocean.

can we replace kosovo with sea while we're at it?

just annex it

I think u'll be better near El Peru: less radical religion, reggaeton drugs 24/7 and change a fuck ton of sand 4 savage jungle

well how things are going that's bound to happen

just say less monkeys

DOn't know kraut... did u see the peruvians? even the japo-peruvians r not so good

My nation is way better than yours. Stay mad, . . . Also stop coming here looking for jobs

Could colonize again, u know that's love

We defeated you to the point france had to intervine to stop us from sinking your entire armada

We get all the continent with 300 chavs with smallplox, AND this is a Turk thread show some respect to the moslems, some of them r not that bad they got Anzu and Baba

now seriusly I saw u cunt in the news, some farmers protest because the can't sow coca anymore, the government wants them to sow corn or some shit, WTF Colombia don't buy that shit

i just want to be alone

We were loyal to the crown for 100 years, the Moors invaded your entire peninsula for 400 years, rape included.

If any Turks can mock you for being Muslim rape babies

Turkey wasn't muslim when the Arabs was here do u even history?

Ibiza cops and youth are cocaine/ecxtacy junkies we see your lame society and homosexuality in news too

Ibiza now? in winter? in the news?

youtube.com/watch?v=veyMu8mZ-VU

Me encanta como los españoles siempre vieron a los sudamericanos por debajo del hombro, pero antes del 70 eran discriminados en el propio Europa y los Estados Unidos.

Y si aun vas a Europa Oriental, los españoles son tratados como basura por parecer del caucaso gracias a los genes arabes y del norte de africa.

The best is that since Franco, your nation has not produced nothing besides speculating in real state. Your average countrymen likes work. No wonder why Germany dislikes your parasite status and the only productive region wants to get independent.

Your average countrymen *dislikes work

it's fine comming 4 our colonies we had to put niggers there to work indiands can't, anyhow, spaniards despising peruvians? r u really that reatrded or u vote some indigenist shit? just wondering, I work with peruvians and colombians here, other than in internet the average indian is fine, if is polite he has 0 problems, u have to travel more, really

ok

but not here

Go to Chile or something

elaborate

They are heading toward a full on Islamic state. Hey Turk anons, what the fuck is going on in Turkland?

You wish I did feed you with tourism. Italy is better for it.

plz no I don't want more turist go to Argentina or Brazil seems nice now

Queen of Byzantium?

Ok, so handshake? ¬¬

honestly we were okay with post ww1 turkey but some people decided it would be better to help islamists through few coups and anything in between. Im not blaming other countries for what turkey is now but it helps alot to rebuild a nation that prospers with science and shit is hard when there are bombs exploding in your face every week because of your american buddy decided it would be good if you stayed muslim to control the butt clenching in ME

t.roach tourist