Is this just a false flag meme, or is the left unironically trying to imply that St. Patrick's day is white supremacist...

Is this just a false flag meme, or is the left unironically trying to imply that St. Patrick's day is white supremacist?

Are they deliberately committing suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/17/irish-americans-tired-offensive-st-patricks-day-me/
theconcordian.org/2016/03/17/thinking-critically-about-st-patricks-day
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Irish are white confirmed

Never underestimate how idiotic the left can be.

False flag.

Libshits do complain about St. Paddys day spreading unfavorable stereotypes about the Irish though.

you really think some yappy little liberal twats can get between us and st paddys day? top lel

also fuck off we're white

doesn't matter, they're going down
leftist on pic

100 percent American potato nigger with last name of Kelly, I will literally shoot them if they try taking my degenerate drinking heritage day away from me

shoot one on my behalf please and thanks

If it comes down to it I'll take a lot more than one out for ya

I never once heard about lefties giving a shit about the irish.

Did you ever belong to a facebook group called the playground?

It started as a false flag but I wouldn't be at all surprised if a bunch of legitimate leftists got behind it.

What makes you think it's suicide?

If the left can convince people that not saying "ze/zim/zir" is actual violence that justifies getting somebody sued, they can convince people of anything.

No I have not, it's probably one of the other 5million Kelly's out there

>trying to fuck with white liberals excuse to act degenerate and get drunk

This won't bode well for them.

gg, nvm

The Irish are the real oppressed race. I'm still cucked by my British overlord help me please

We should start memes about non-Christians celebrating St. Patrick's day are guilty of cultural appropriation.

good lad

We have no ammunition,
Or no armoured tanks to show,
But we're ready to defend ourselves,
No matter where we go,
We're out for our Republic,
And to hell with your Free State,
"No surrender" is the War cry
Of the Belfast Brigade.

>If the left can convince people that not saying "ze/zim/zir" is actual violence that justifies getting somebody sued, they can convince people of anything.
>if the left can convince people
>convince people
>people

You trigger more people if you used white as christianity is sort of irrelevant in 2017. No other race can celebrate. If you see a black person celebrating st paddys you have to confront them about their cultural appropriation while filming them.

Some of My grandpas' friends where actual IRA and they are all good people, stay safe fellobpotato nigger.

BC has a pretty strong overlap between Irish descent and SJWs, so it might be a regional concern.

However, there was historically a lot of anti-Irish sentiment. St. Patricks Day causes racial stereotyping against the Irish to come back is pushed by SJW Paddys and at the very least is logically and historically consistent.

Thus I've only ever heard of the "St. Paddys day promotes racism against the Irish" angle. Usually from people saying something about how it's a religious celebration and non-Irish people celebrating it by drinking are very disrespectful of their cultural heritage. EVERYBODY, even the left, hates these people because of their no fun allowed attitude.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/17/irish-americans-tired-offensive-st-patricks-day-me/

I've never heard of the "Irish pride = White supremacy" angle because Irish history is taught in Canadian schools and the sentiment is just too retarded to take hold.

They have called literally everything racist.

Have you considered that a liberal calling something racist is merely a consequence of the Marxist opening xhir's mouth?

Hipsters clad in plaid will tell you otherwise

This will actually work because SJWs actually already claim this.

theconcordian.org/2016/03/17/thinking-critically-about-st-patricks-day

The issue is these people are again, hated among the mainstream left, for their no fun allowed attitude. They're already considered "others" that nobody takes seriously. They're literally demanding the left stop drinking and partying out of respect. Think of what the average person on the left is like.

>St.Patricks day is holiday from a white nation
>Celebrating it means you condone the existence of white cultuure
>This literally makes you a Nazi
It's 2017

Shut the Fuck up you role playing faggot, you got btfo, you're impotent and irrelevant.
Deal with it.

fuck the queen
fuck england
Éirinn go Brách

Eyyyy! My best mate is a Kelly.

This shit makes me laugh. This pussy cry-baby shit is exactly why the left is... a bunch of pussy cry-babies.

Im Irish.

Drink waaaaaaay to much.

Get waaaaaay to belligerent when drunk.

People begin to make fun of the Irish with stereo types.

I laugh my ass off.

Get on Sup Forums

Say im irish

They tell me i'm not white

Laugh my ass off

Its almost like the regressive left is trying to make it to where no one can laugh. When a joke about you/your race/ethnicity comes up. You have two choices. Be a little bitch and cry about it, or laugh your ass off as long as it was a good joke.

reporting in

Did anyone ask the Irish if they were upset? Did they even care? Does anyone really give a fuck about glorifying St Patrick or does everyone just treat it as an excuse to dress up in green and get hammered?

Liberalism needs to be reformed, this new progressive left is fucking irritating and delusional.

irish here

IDGAF

call me a drunk

ALL of my family drinks

I drink

Most of our Irish friends do the same

There are definitely some Irish that don't, but pleaseeeeeeee, if you want to get drunk like we do once a year, pick St. Patricks day.

>St. Patrick's day is white supremacist

It's literally a day when white people get drunk off their asses and look for gays, muslims and PoC's to maim and beat up. And it's been going on for years and no one has done anything about it.

did you just make that one up all by yourself or is this a new sjw talking point I need to familiarize myself with?

since when were the irish considered white?

50% of all LGBTQ murders happen on St Patrick's Day

fuck off

I'm... I'm gonna need evidence

Saint Patrick's Day is mainly about Irish nationalism (i.e. stumbling around drunk in the streets whilst wearing a green hat). Irish people are phenotypically white, thus, Libtards see it as a holiday for white people to enjoy.

in the 6 months following St Patricks Day

So adorable, I'll Fuck your queen with my superior anglo shaft you filthy little peasant.

Prepare for her to get ANGLO'D

St. Patrick's day is racist now? That's a new low in the US. Why are you americans so cucked?
I mean you bitch because europe is falling to muslims and yet your country gets cucked more and more everyday. May it be some BLM or SJW. Dod damnit, can you stop being sucking tranny dicks and cheer being pissed on?

no seriously.. im an irish american. we are always treated like the niggers of white people. So st. pattys day doesnt make fucking sense.

Irish have faced a lot of oppression. If libs truly care about that they should be ok with the day. If they're against it you know they're most probably anti-white.

Haha, don't let your jokes go too unrealistic.

>leftist propaganda on Twitter is real life

I hope they do this. I hope they outright ban it. It would redpill a lot of normies here.

Irish should draw attention to the hate the get by wearing blackface on St Patty's Day

Underrated post

I think the fact that St. Patricks, the only nationally celebrated irish holiday, by doing the most degenerate bullshit ever is enough.

It's not the left, it's a Sup Forums troll.

Why the Cicada 3301 pic?

No but real life is when you get kicked out of college for not being a cuck and forget to name the snowflake correctly or getting shot for being white or getting called a racist because you said yellow or black.
I mean, look at some shit you call racist. This isn't even racist. It's a normal conversation and you say something that may be stereotypical as a joke. OH FUCK THATS RACIST. YOURE EXPELLED. BETTER GO UNDERGROUND. WE GOT YOUR WHOLE LIFE EXPOSED ON THE INTERNET.
The BLM is calling you out being against white males. Pretty fine. Gets cheered on. Even if they literally say you are not welcome whitey.
Saying something against it.... look above.
A touch on a shoulder could get you sued and mark you as a sexual predator.
Being a whitey alone is something racist.
But then you come here and talk shit about europe.
watching "With open gates" and think "god damn europe you are cucked beyond any recognition". And you don't see your own HQ of destabilizing the american way from within.
>we got Trump. You suck
Applause to you. Europe had all these nationalists but finally you got someone like that. Applause to you.
Meanwhile you go nationalist we counter with what you did before. Making new deals with the world and get what you want.

Liberals are trying to regain power by sparking a fire with shit kindling.

It will give them a quick cash grab but will be overall short lived though it will fuck with a large number of people

Racis

Shut up and vote for Schulz.