Is it ok the racemix with Hispanics with majority Mediterranean white genes?

Is it ok the racemix with Hispanics with majority Mediterranean white genes?

yes

>Mediterranean
>white

lol

op pic isnt majority med

>with majority Mediterranean white genes
what?

It's okay to racemix with anyone who is 50% or more white european.

yeah sure whatever

no because the kid will call themself hispanic

no

>t. divide and conquer shill

if they have an ass like that

yes

looks more chink to me.

Basically southern euros like are the Spanish even white

Just fuck and fun

Any man who stays with his fucking wife, and raises his children in the way of God as put forth the KJV bible will probably produce decent offspring.

But dont be surprised if you send them to shit school and they go full autist on you

>asking permission
lol OP you're a cuck for sure

I live in southern california and mexicans don't look white at all. They are brown, their facial structure and hair styles remind me of lizards

t. steinbeck

You ever been to Greece man? Tons of native blonde women.

This pretty much, sage anyway because 2 posts by this ID and it's another >can I fuck [insert hot minority] thread.

No, Jews and Arabs aren't White.

Yeah, but the girl in the pic is a Cherokee.

how many times does an op need to post for their thread to be valid now

8 millionth reminder that Hispanic is not a race and a term Invented by lefties to create a voting block similar to blacks

Most "Hispanics" are half white half Native American; (Hispanic nations call it mestizo)

So in short there are plenty of "Hispanics" that are Spanish speaking defendants of Europeans. And no it isn't degenerate anymore than marrying a Spaniard, Greek or Italian is degenerate or race mixing

She's actually Brazilian probably some Asian/Native genes in there as well

Until I get a (You)

Who said anything about Jews and Arabs, you dunce?

and yet they're so stupid they call themselves"la raza"

/thread

Lots of conservative american ¨whites¨ would actually count as mestizos under spanish racial hierarchy, lots of texans, and other southerners are rather mixed if they admit it or not

>if they have an ass like that yes
Is that what your bull likes Sven?

You did when you said Mediterranean people. Using words you don't understand, learn geography. Either way even Southern Europeans aren't White.

Race mixing isn't degenerate. It's generally a bad idea on an individual level, especially when it comes to blacks, but that's about all there is to it.

Most of the people who talk about degeneracy are sad losers on the Internet. No, I'm not a kike shill or antifa, but that doesn't mean I have to listen to you pathetic, hypocritical losers drone on about your flawed standard of wholesomeness, either.

Take one for free.

>when you said Mediterranean people
Except I never said that. You're fucking retarded. That's enough internet for today, Sven.

Forget about racemixing with hobbits, why would you impregnate a stripper-tier whore?

Someone wins the offensiveness prize for that one. Bravo!

But modern Swedes looks exactly like Greeks

Yet here you are, posting on Sup Forums and promoting race mixing. You are the epitome of a failed loser, but not only that, but a traitor as well. You deserve to be lined up against a wall and shot.

>majority Mediterranean white genes
pic not related

Balanced mestizos 50% amerindian 50% european
Harnizos 60%-69% euro 40%-31% amerindian
Castizo 70%-79% euro 30%-21% amerindian.

> Yet here you are, posting on Sup Forums
And? What's your point?
> You are the epitome of a failed loser
On what basis? Saying it doesn't somehow make it true. Are you new here?
> not only that, but a traitor as well
Lmao, traitor against who, you pathetic shitbag?

>hurdur promoting durr
I'm not promoting anything, I'm simply disagreeing with your asinine pretense

>muh fat cushion!
>muh excrement evacuator!

Go suck a Eritrean cock.

>Either way even Southern Europeans aren't White.
Right, I have green eyes and brown hair, 100% southern European and somehow I'm "not white" according to an autistic dweeb watching his own mother and sister get ravaged by Jamal on a daily basis.

Northern Mediterraneans (southern Europeans) are white, sure some of them aren't, but in general they are, dipshit.

I laugh my ass off at these people who say spaniards Portuguese and Italians aren't white. I'm half Spanish half welsh-irish and I'm proud as fuck of it. If I'm not white so be it, I guess you want me to fight with the nigs and spics.

>Northern Mediterraneans
This level of desperation to be White, wow.

Nevermind, not going to stick around and argue with some sad sack. Have a nice life, cuck.

>someone
What kind of nigger can't recognise a genuine Wyatt Mann picture?

Glad you let me know you're leaving on an Anonymous image board, thanks.

Genetic percentage of non-white admixture among mediterraneans usually are 5% or even less Middle Eastern genes. Scandinavians usually have 10%-5% of east asian admixture..

Not an argument. Eat shit, weeb dweeb.

Ever notice how it's mostly ethnic or stupid people who like huge asses? Ever notice when their ass juts our that far, they are shaped more like a baboon? The existence of people who like exaggeratedly big butts is the best evidence for evolution, because such people are under-evolved.

>we white

>w-WE WHITE!!

Don't lie, yes you have a few percentage of full blown Negroid admixture. But the majority of your DNA is Semitic, the main part if you will.

Anyone with brown eyes can be considered Non-White basically.

> people implying that white women with phat asses are not a thing

Who are these tards that claim only blue eyes and blonde hair make you white?

I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm a Jew

What do you think this image proves? Proximity to the equator accounts for darker features in Southern Europeans, you catastrophically dumb fuck.

>80 % blue or green eyes

I never realized it was that much. That's comforting to know.

Brown eyes and brown hair is not a sign of non white admixture, fucking retarded. Central and Northwesterners got that light pigmentation because of the weather.

BRRRAAAAAAAAPPP

Sure, suit yourself
That ass is way too big tho

Not everyone who has blue/green eyes are white, but all people with brown eyes are not white.

there you go, the future mix of sweden will be an arab-turkic mix of snownigger.

Sandkangs, sandy snow niggers perhaps?

Pic unrelated

This girl is Dinaro-Mediterranid, a common phenotype in Italy. Try harder, Swedcuck.

who gives a flying fuck

The only person I've ever seen with Brown eyes in Sweden was a French girl who moved here.

They look White to me.

>we white!!!!!!!!!

not me

I'm ethnically Italian and it's great. The grey area is cozy, both black and white people like you. Also it's nice to know that both America and Italy are relatively uncucked. What does a Swede have to be proud of? Your snownigger ancestors?

Fake

I think you were mistaking me for those other anons, I'm Germanic.

>Low T faggot doesn't like ass.

>Implying med genes look bad
neck yourself burger

AMA boys

>le hispanic is a race thread
>le spics arr rook same implication

So a Slavic/German Jew who's family all came from Poland and Germany with blonde hair and blue eyes isn't white?

If it's only Hispanics and it's not that many then yes. But I live in Texas and Hispanics here don't seem to be too genetically different. If you live in South cal you might have a different opinion

>implying Caligula was a shitskin
Wew lad.

That was a mistake in quoting. Sorry master race uber german of the racially superior tribe.

>1486147937539.jpg

Is this Miss Geneva?

Apology accepted

>mfw I have brown hair and hazel eyes though

obviously she's just white and happens to live in a hispanic country

unless you have light skin and light colored eyes, don't align yourself with her

@ retards saying you're not white if you don't have blue eyes.
Someone post Med achievements.

No.

We won't be dragged down to your sorry existence mr manlet. I know your just trying to feel better about your sorry existence and your low IQ.

Retarded leafe Hispanic isn't a fucking race

Brown "Hispanics" just mean you have more native in you vs European

you think spanish are mediterranian?

so american education failed you in both biology and geography?

> SHART

>slavic
>jew

not white

>Only White people can achieve things
I'm not trying to keep you down brownie.

Let's get this straight mate

>Hispanic = Spanish
>Latino = Mestizo midget whatever the fuck

Hispanic is a gov't meme, and the only people it describes are those who are of majority Spanish descent. Latino is another shit term for faggots from Latin America, but the Mestizos use it more because they don't like Hispanic because it implies Spanish. Meanwhile the government classifies these cunts as White so they can Jew with statistics.

Wow that meme went way over your head, much like Achmed's balls while he's culturally enriching your woman's womb.

you fucking yankee machismo. you're one of those backwards dominicans arent you

mediterranian is code word for non-whites in europe

easy mix-up