Drumpf BTFO by Sansa Stark

twitter.com/SophieT/status/824827158254100480

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEfP1OKKz_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberal retards can only understand the world through the lens of fantasy novels and television shows

Can you even stick a fork in those things(which I assume to be some 3rd world countries version of an outlet)?

Why do we care about what a minor actress uploads to twitter? Why do we give them attributes from the characters they mimic on a sound stage?

The Greeks/Romans had the right idea when they banished actors to the slums. How can I trust someone whose job is to lie?

Sansa Stark, a women who managed to do nothing to help her brothers and sister until a rich guy turned up, whereupon she did nothing without a mans help

Good stuff.

Who?

her frustration speaks

You are correct.
UK to be exact.

What the fuck kind of outlet is that? Can't even post American outlets.

Shaking my god damn head in disgust.

this

|>
|
|&

No you actually cant would need two forks and force the safety tab down in the earth terminal whilst jamming the second fork into the live terminal.

>safe
>somehow this is bad

Sounds retarded. Thank God I live in America where we have normal fucking appliances and electrical outlets.

Following the (((commiewood))) narrative like a good liberal. So brave!

Sansa Stark would marry Trump for money and security.

Yeah fuck having a safety tab in outlets right!

you high or something?

It's Sophie Turner's opinion, retard

>What the fuck kind of outlet is that?
UK, it's actually the most stable outlet.

How do children in your country learn how to not stick folks in outlets then? You're setting them up for failure, and they're in for a shock when they finally get into the real world.

American outlets are dogshit, the worst I've ever used

>"Why do we care about actresses' opinions?"
>Votes reality star into presidency

You have to use logic and manipulation to get an electrical shock from a 230v british outlet

Any useless redneck can get a shock from a 110V american outlet, but who would care being 110v and all?

>Sansa stark

those mainland Euro outlets with two little rods are garbage, even Chinese outlets are better than that.

OK I guess that's fair

Don't forget the part where she let thousands of men, many of them the last of their civilization/tribe, charge and die into a hopeless meat grinder of a battle because lol

Trump's doesn't play a fictional character. Trump plays Trump, in a tv show based around Trump. Different!

so Bongs whats the point of having such high voltage outlets in your home? only a tiny handfull of appliances even need such high voltage, otherwise its completely overkill and causes the plug to be twice the size it needs to be.

Exactly, they could have washers and dryers in every room but they don't! Sad!

I'd like to eat her asshole, but otherwise I can't say I have much interest in what she has to say.

It's my right to electrocute myself if I want to and the government has no right to make that any more difficult.

Redpill me on he UK outlet?

That's actually pretty funny.
If only she acted as good as she memes

So you can plug more shit into the same socket which reduce the overall wiring i guess

Dryers are uneccessery unless you run a business

God bless the U.S.A.

Higher voltage means less losses in electricity network

>Dryers are uneccessery unless you run a business

christ i forgot that Euros still hang up their cloths to dry like some African peasants.

A 230v system needs smaller cable to output the same amount of power than a 110v system, our plugs are only marginally bigger for safety reasons not power.

Also you americans do some fuck up wiring system where you increase your line voltage in order to run high power machines.

Japanese girlfriend does this shit and we have a brand new Maytag. It disgusts me

>not understanding how british sockets work

>equating Trump to people like Snooky whatshername

Trump didn't get elected because he was a "reality tv star" he got elected because Bannon is in the Triple K Mafia and terrorized niggers into staying home. Learn the difference, it could save your nigger life.

>they're in for a shock
god dammit carlos

It is literally not physically possible to insert the tines of a fork into an outlet of the shape presented.
Also, fucking shit-tier outlets desu

>so Bongs whats the point of having such high voltage outlets in your home?
Cables twice as thin.

>Caring about the political opinions of a British teenage actor

I'm so fucking sick of seeing Twitter posts on here and then news

>Can you even stick a fork in those things(which I assume to be some 3rd world countries version of an outlet)?
The 3rd world primarily uses the 2-prong Europlug, one of the most unsafe types. The British 3-prong is designed with safety as paramount.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEfP1OKKz_Q

I swear... the more and more shit I hear from actors and actresses the more shows I dislike, stop watching, or become completely ruined for me.

There will be a show I like but I know that one of the stars is fucking stupid as shit, ultra liberal, braindead etc I'll end up not being able to avoid thinking about it while they are on the fucking screen.

I want to be entertained by actors/actresses, singers, etc not be told how I'm supposed to think by them! What makes these people so politically inclined? FUCKING NOTHING! Most of them don't know shit about politics or fucking anything at all for that matter other than how to be a professional pretender. Almost none of them have any qualifications whatsoever to speak on political or scientific matters and be taken seriously.

CLEANSE HOLLYWOOD. KILL THEM ALL!

I'd fuck her to death. Wouldn't you?

>implying the Pence Youth don't stick folks in outlets

What is a Sansa Stark? A kind of bird or something??