I know we're not supposed to like this guy, but I don't know why...

I know we're not supposed to like this guy, but I don't know why. Everyone says he's a globalist who's trying to influence the election and pays for rioters. But what has he actually done and where does all this come from?
Is it just tin foil hat stuff or what's the deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxJGXz2TYLg
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors
redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/
twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153
dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/
thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/
archive.is/T9Nl1
soros.dcleaks.com/
youtu.be/kPGMPlEHLTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=yxJGXz2TYLg

thanks, checking it out now

He wants to destroy western civilization.

>Carnivor of the first order

kek

>helped the nazi's round up jews
>devalued the pound

Pretty sure he's redpilled and his actions indicate he's an enemy of the rothschilds.

>disagree with his mechanism
but i think it's because he's more of an oldfuck

he's one of those "philanthropists" that has no problems supporting war criminals

lurk moar newfag

>George Soros (Hillary's primary financer) instructing Hillary on what policies to carry out as Secretary of State:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png

>Top contributors for Hillary Clinton page:

opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

>Soros admits creating the European migrant crisis:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

>Soros tells Europe to take in 'at least a MILLION' refugees every year:

express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

>Soros finances 'Handbooks' to spur EU-bound immigration:

news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants

>Soros urges giving Ukraine $50 billion of aid to foil Russia:

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108

>Hacked emails expose George Soros as Ukraine puppet-master:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

>George Soros funds Ferguson Black Lives Matter protests:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

>Soros funds paid "protestors" to spur civil unrest:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/

>Soros funds MoveOn and Media Matters:

>Soros funds Black Lives Matter:

redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/

>Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 'partners' of the ‘Women's March on Washington’

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

>Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros' Son as Donald Trump's Rise Terrifies World Elite:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/

>Soros Paid Al Gore MILLIONS To Push ‘Aggressive US Action’ On Global Warming

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/

>WL 9498 Attached to this is a spreadsheet containing some donations from not only George Soros but also Andrea Colombal... Andrea Soros Colombal.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498

Basically he is just a rich bitch who wants to by politicians to impose his will on the people. Its straight fucked and ideally the people should have more say then some old rich fuck should.

>Hacked Memo: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/

>Leaked Memo Reveals Soros Plan for Federally Controlled Police

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/

>Leaked Board Documents: Soros Organization Tried To Influence Supreme Court Ruling On Illegal Immigration

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/

>George Soros funds CAP to shut down criticism of Islam & its growth in western countries.

twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153

>Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor ‘Open Society’ Supporters

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/

>BLM Leader DeRay Mckesson Lives In Home Owned By Soros Open Society Board Member

thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/

He really does this shit, and there are documents and interviews like the stuff posted before me where he freely admits it. he has a god complex and truly believes the things he is doing are for the good of humanity

>DAVID BROCK's Confidential Memo:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/

>SHAREBLUE IS PAYING JOURNALISTS TO SMEAR TRUMP

>THROUGH THEIR AFFILIATE, "THE AMERICAN INDEPENDENT"

PG 39:

"In 2017, working with ShareBlue, The American Independent will award grants to top investigative journalists to cover, expose and damage the Trump administration and its allies"

>David Brock is a political operative who founded the liberal media watchdog group Media Matters. Guess who funds Media Matters?

>George Soros donated $5 million to Democrats to help bankroll the fight against voter I.D. laws in court;

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851

>Soros Group Brags About Pushing Racist Police Agenda In Europe, Undermining Stop And Search. This follows revelations in the United States that Mr. Soros and his foundation have been actively funding groups who are aggressive toward police, accusing them of discriminatory behavior toward minorities.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/

>Funded by Soros, democratic super-lawyer challenges voter ID laws

archive.is/T9Nl1

>Soros leaks

soros.dcleaks.com/

This.

If you think he's only hated here because we're "supposed to" hate him you're either highly uninformed, retarded, or some kind of paid shill.

>truly believes the things he is doing are for the good of humanity
Don't be so naive, user.

he really thinks doing that is a good thing, thats what im saying. he has money beyond the need to answer to anyone, hes playing his own chess game with the world

him and the rothschilds created the soviet union and are single handedly responsible for the cultural marxism taking place across the western world today, if i was in the same room with him id pull a mountain on him

You're supposedly British and asking that? Get the fuck off this board you shill cunt

>helped the nazi's round up jews
He did it for shekels
He sold(!) his father to the SS to save his skin, we already banned the fucker here, luckily he never comes here anyway, good fucking riddance

But you're an aussie

Your bantz can pull a mountain on (((soros))) in no time.

>redpilled
trolling this hard
>he's an enemy of the rothschilds
The Rothschild's were his mentor, tard. They literally bankrolled him.

Tin foil af.

he's made his money from short positions. google "soros pound sterling short" and obviously the recent leaks

this means he bets against markets, so when they go down he makes money. to accomplish this he leverages his already vast wealth to fund groups that cause social and political unrest. this makes the markets nervous about world events, which causes them to drop

he makes money by destroying economies, basically. and he's made enough money to keep doing it

was sent over to russia by clinton after soviet collapse to (((help))) them with economic reforms aka buy up all their shit and turn it into another us vassal state

what a load of shit after us bankers funded commies to take control of their country in 1917

>hes playing his own chess game with the world
Which is ultimate globalism... a bunch of dumbed-down disenfranchised mudbloods overruled by a handful of elites like himself.

This is psychopathological satanic greed, not "thinking he's doing good".

why dont those elites want to rule over a society of white good goys with a stable and prosperous economy though? why burn it all down?

Of course, the guy with the most tin piled on would be the one to reply.

Keep thinking this big bad boogyman is coming to get you.

>It's possible
Why would he devalue one of the primary Rothschild's currency.

Some nice posts already, but here's one where he brags about helping foment the coup in Ukraine:
youtu.be/kPGMPlEHLTA

How do you know they hadn't divested themselves of the pound at that time and were shorting as well?

What if Soros is really the good guy and he's trying to provoke whites into standing up for themselves? Didn't think about that, did you?

I'm starting to think that he may be secretly /ourguy/ but an accelerationist.

He should be put on trial for round up Jew and being part of the 6 gorzillion.

he's been funding almost everything that helps depopulation and immigration, he's basically the proof that tinfoils sometimes might be right

>why burn it all down
it's "burnt down" only for common decent people

the global machine is much more efficient when it's lubed with dumbed-down slaves with no sense of self (nationality, religion, race, heritage etc.)

they live behind protected gates, it doesn't matter what happens out here aside from ultimate servitude

I don't wish death on anyone, but this guy deserves to die. Just a evil evil human being.

>thinking Sup Forums consists of shabbosgoyim like r/The_Donald post-october2016
hahaha let me kek even harder

eh, I sort of agree with him, although he has no reason to be that way other than being a piece of shit. he took his survival into his own hands, which I respect, and had he left it at that I wouldnt have much of an issue.

Possible
But from what i've read that's not there style.
They're heavily invested in bond markets, ultra low-risk as long as gov't are stable--when you run global finance you can live a billionare lifestyle off of interest payments alone.

When your assets are that high, you go as low-risk as possible. A devalued pound goes against your interest.

see

>I know we're not supposed to like this guy, but I don't know why. Everyone says he's a globalist who's trying to influence the election and pays for rioters. But what has he actually done and where does all this come from?Is it just tin foil hat stuff or what's the deal?

Shill language.

I heard you dweebs were talking shit like I wouldn't hear about it

>where does all this come from?
since your country censors most of the Internet (?) these days via government filters or w/e, good luck finding the ___*publically available, normie sources*___ info without 40 disclaimers screaming "WARNING FAKE NEWS/HALLUCINATED DISINFO" all over the pages :^)

You forgot he also funds antifa. Also I'm positive, if you look into it that he sponsors all this subversive communist shit in America and on college campuses

fite me cunt ill stab ya

OP can you fuck off and do some research? Jesus sick of these dumb retards asking questions like 'is the sky blue?'

He's just a speculator that tests economies for weaknesses.

How much money do you make per post?

Em, he cost the British exchequer about 3.4Billion by shorting against the pound back in the nineties, he pulled that shit in other economic markets, too. That's not to mention the fact that both Soros and his family are major philantopists that fund organisations that advocate for a wide variety of, progressive, super-national agendas.

That should be enough of a reason for you to hate hate him, right bong?

Amazing to see what being a free thinking human and not an echo in a chamber looks like huh.

Look at the who whites elect, vs. Say blacks. There is your answer.

Slide threads.

Yes, keep echoing.

Never think for yourself.

>lurks in thread for unknown reasons

>open and monitor multiple threads
>call out stupidity

Not that hard to figure out.

If you even bothered to look into this guy, he admits everything he does. Dumb-ass.

I'll say it: this guy is based.

Yeah, he's pushing the leftist agenda and funding shit like BLM, but he doesn't care about any of it. He's in it for the money, and as a fellow businessman I can admire his moneymaking skills. We even had to read one of his books in college.

I do hate him, but I also recognize he's a smart motherfucker.