Famous Sup Forumsacks who have died

Common Filth died in a car crash 3 days ago

Can't Stump The Trump youtube guy died choking on vomit in his sleep from drinking the night of the election

Who else ded?

Other urls found in this thread:

kcra.com/article/lodi-man-26-dies-in-head-on-crash/8677212
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Can't Stump The Trump youtube guy died choking on vomit in his sleep from drinking the night of the election
r-really?

All of our hopes and dreams

>can't stump died

really?

every Sup Forumsack is already dead on the inside

Not sure, I watched one of the 2017 CSTT and the guy said the original dude let him continue I think, might be wrong here was a while ago

>Common Filth died in a car crash 3 days ago
Source?

>Can't Stump The Trump youtube guy died choking on vomit in his sleep from drinking the night of the election
his moment in the sun was over

Im calling bullshit

Some Canadian trip fag from the Syria generals died in a car crash months ago.

Are you talkin about pic related?

lol wut? Is this real?

Proof for all of this?

i cant link to the other site here or ill get banned

Was he involved in locating the position of al-nusra? If so maybe spooks hacked his car

this ?
kcra.com/article/lodi-man-26-dies-in-head-on-crash/8677212
why do people think this is him? i really don't understand

>Common Filipe died in a car crash 3 days ago

KEK

Add another body to the "Trump curse" tally

Didn't Common Spic get legitimately angry over the Kek meme and wanted Cruz to win?

Can't 100% confirm or deny but it definitely sounds like something he'd do. Sure it's probably somewhere in his twitter history. Either way, anyone who spams as much anti-white pro-muslim garbage as this monotone mongoloid deserves the ovens.

RIP in piss

Eternal Anglo German

He posts on twitter all the time

They have twitter in Heaven?

canceranon ;_;

F

F

What about dear lord moot? Does he still live?

maybe b/c of

>Famous Sup Forumsacks who have died
>Common Filth
I thought he hated Sup Forums and all white ppl tho.

That faggot has been dead inside for a long time before he sold Sup Forums

There's enough LARPing faggots on this board for you to know that you should get your info sourced before you start believing it.

good hope this is true. unsubbed from the guy a while ago. around the time he switched from exposing the dark underbelly of faggotry to just a general "dont white people suck?" channel

He said for the other guy to continue because he didn't want to make the videos anymore, op is a bullshitter.

huh proof please?

I was wondering why he hasn't made any new Cant Stump the Trump vids for a while

you mean the cripple chan thread?
just skimmed through it. It's as much speculation w/o confirmation as this thread (or others).

as an aside,
goddamn, I always forget how austimo 8/pol/ is. they are quite the miserable fucks.

I didn't fall for it but granted I did not make that clear in my post.

No doubt more than a few members of CTR were eliminated when Hillary lost to cover it up.

F

why did i laugh