The Future of British Nationalism

Ukip= civic nationalists, will likely never embrace ethno-nationalist ideology. Scenario 1 is that Ukip wins Stoke and starts a surge in the North and Midlands- which means the main right-wing force in the country will be civic. It might not be the SNP variety of civic but it will still kill the chances of a genuine blood and soil movement.

Scenario 2 is that Ukip loses and is effectively over as a party, meaning that a more radical party could then emerge to take its place? I really cannot see 4 million voters defecting back to Theresa or Jeremy Binman

My main questions (based on either of the two premises above) is what will the British nationalism of the future look like? What should it look like?

Should it channel the politics of Enoch Powell or Oswald Mosley? Or something new altogether?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCXnPuG28nH3xnKRjTV8QZkg
youtube.com/channel/UClGvi3QGUmL9rtESgx22dKw/videos
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ukip-youth-trade-islamophobic-anti-semitic-and-homophobic-facbook_uk_57b5db59e4b026af7c4cf56a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Localism.

Watch this channel, it answers all your questions.
youtube.com/channel/UCXnPuG28nH3xnKRjTV8QZkg

without anyone thats charismatic it won't look much different to what the far right is now in the UK

Actually use this channel, this is the real channel.
youtube.com/channel/UClGvi3QGUmL9rtESgx22dKw/videos

There is no future for you in general. Your island is shit and it should burn.

If you want a tl;dr it's to join and help UKIP currently, and push for increasing change. Because change begets change, we can keep pushing for more and more. Eventually UKIP will go and we'll found a party more like the BNP. Using LOCALism we should gain support.

This is our strategy, unless a civil war should break out, but don't bank on it. Whatever you do, don't get involved with the likes of NA and other daft groups.

We don't need a charismatic leader. We need someone who will talk about local issues. We're not like Europe or America in this respect.

British nationalism has no future, it died with Enoch Powell.

The vast majority of the population are content with things as they are, with a sizable minority wanting even more mass-immigration.

Every time a nationalist group/candidate steps forward, the overton window shifts left.

We're a dead nation, if you don't see this yet then you're a fucking retard.

You do realise he is going to get ~50 votes like every other "far-right" candidate. Doesn't matter about BASED LOCALISM, he's pushing an anti-immigrant platform which voters want nothing to do with.

>muh UKIP with teeth
Most people hate UKIP because they have teeth, sharper teeth will make them detested even more.

>BNP used this method well
dropped.

Honestly?

Its too late no matter who it is.

>10% (if not more) of all under 5's are Muslim, even more are non-white. White British probably just over half of all under 5's at this point.

>Only 60% (if not less) current births White British. This figure was from years ago so its likely not much more than 50% at this point.

>White British population is ageing and have birthrates well below replacement level whilst Muslims have birthrates well above it and other non-whites are also higher than us.

>Predicted to me a collective minority in our own country by 2040, likely to be sooner.

Explain to me how the fuck you reverse this demographic destruction other than going full Hitler which is never going to happen? Once the baby boomer Whites die off we are politically and electorally finished, we won't have the numbers.

Watching the dockers' strike after Powell was sacked it really brings home how much popular support he had back then. Would have won a landslide if not for the traitorous shitscum Ted Heath.

Is there any way we can resurrect the Powell legacy? Probably the only time when we could have truly won, British people today have been raised with multiculturalism and cultural Marxism so don't question it, hence why so many urban areas are too far gone, and that's not even accounting for white flight.

Has the horse bolted? Did our golden opportunity come and go in 1968?

>We don't need a charismatic leader

Nige's charisma was the only thing that made UKIP popular in the first place, and kept it afloat.

>You do realise he is going to get ~50 votes like every other "far-right" candidate.
At least he's trying. Besides he may or may not set up a proper party.

>he's pushing an anti-immigrant platform which voters want nothing to do with.
Bullshit, over 75% of the country wants immigration reduced.

>Most people hate UKIP because they have teeth, sharper teeth will make them detested even more.
It's about tact. If you don't sperg out about the Jews and actually focus on local issues you can achieve a lot.

Do you know anything about the history of the BNP? They had a spectacular rise until 2009 when the spies activated and brought them down. If we learn from their mistakes and use localism we can do it.

>blackpilling
If worst comes to worst we can always have a civil war.

The point I was making was that a charismatic leader alone won't do much. It can be a boost but local issues is more important. We don't go for personality cults like foreigners do.

This, shits fucked tbqh.

I'm afraid so, our only redemption is if the monarchy decides to pull their heads from their arses and use the emergency powers to start the great uncuckening. But even if this did happen, the US and our neighbours would declare war on us without hesitation.

It looks like a Yugoslavia situation demographically. However, even if whites drop to c. 30% overall population we would likely still win a civil war given the vast majority of police and armed forces are white as well.

My main concern is if we get to South Africa tier levels with Whites as less than 10%, then we are fucked well and truly without even the hope of surviving by force.

Remember we will have to deal with EE whites as well. But we'll do it.

>Future of British Nationalism
>Not the House of Windsor

Absolutely disgusting get out you filthy republican

I wouldn't rely on the police for help lad, they literally covered up paki rape gangs and intimidated victims families if they spoke out.

The armed forces are on the same road as well, but not as bad. The top brass are complete cucks.

We must be patient and keep in mind two key things:

1. Things must get worse before they get better
2. The UKIP youth wing, and therefore the future of the party, are incredibly ethno-nationalist. They're practically Sup Forumsacks.

Youth wings of parties are often more radical in ideology that the parent party. That doesn't mean that ethnonationalism is on the menu.

Yep, he was the last chance.

If he were around today he would be arrested and silenced with hate speech laws.

I've just accepted we're done, it is totally implausible that a nationalist party could ever win in a first past the post political system in this country.

Not blackpilling, just speaking the demographic truth.

Demographics are destiny you know this, and the only demographic who could realistically vote a nationalistic party into power are all going to be dead in another 20-30 years.

Funnily enough, not only will this destroy nationalism, it will also destroy the conservative party. They are demographically doomed too.

I'm not so sure you are correct about the end of the Tories, at least not for age reasons. People shift rightwards as they age and I see no reason why the current crop of middle-aged should be any different. I am sure after the sexual revolution many thought conservatism of any variety would seen be dead and yet it persists.

The real danger to the Tories comes from the rapid drop in whites. Our current 65+ people were born when large families were the norm. Future generations will come from families where they had only one or two children and had to work the rest of their lives for Mr and Mrs Ahmed next door to spew out 20

Things are grim but we must always have hope. If we give up then we're no better than the traitors who shill for mass immigration.

A war may come if things get really bad, but I'm confident we can force situation not too dissimilar to Hungary at present.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ukip-youth-trade-islamophobic-anti-semitic-and-homophobic-facbook_uk_57b5db59e4b026af7c4cf56a

Somerville responded with a statement: “There’s really nothing worth commenting too much on. You’re literally writing a story about me - and others - posting memes and using language which doesn’t align with your Orwellian, guilt-inducing, speech codes on the Internet. Do you need a safe space?

“It seems Big Brother has been replaced by Big Mother, and hordes of infantilised mental children - seemingly inhabiting adult bodies - come crying to her whenever they are emotionally triggered by a joke, opinion or fact. You want to punish me for naughty-think, but I frankly don’t care

“I look forward to reading your no-doubt out of context, hyperbolic and intellectually dull article masquerading as news. You really have made my day.”

how can you be LOCAL when all the local issues end up going back to muh central government ?

Lads, if Ukip win Stoke and a surge begins are we all joining and helping them campaign?

>Riding on the success of others hard work and truggle in the times of it being difficult being a ukkipper
typical normie

Hitler would look down on you with scorn