Explain this NOW user. Why do women say "Don't sexualize breasts?"

When

a.) They show them off in sex ways.
b.) Most girls I've been with I can, or almost can give them an orgasm JUST using their breast.

If it gives you an orgasm, it's a sexual organ isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm#Anal_and_nipple_stimulation_in_males_and_females
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a way to have power over you by demanding something essentially impossible (since it's hard wired into our brains) and trying to shame you when you fail

only dumb, retarded, and mostly flat women say that

and I say that as someone who actually likes flat better than huge tits

>Most girls I've been with I can, or almost can give them an orgasm JUST using their breast.
Oh honey, oh sweetie...

>b.) Most girls I've been with I can, or almost can give them an orgasm JUST using their breast.
my sweet summer child

>Most girls I've been with I can, or almost can give them an orgasm JUST using their breast.
lad...

You have to know which way to twist the nipples, clockwise is fine but counterclockwise just unscrews them & they fall off, you really have to know what you're doing.

Sure you have mate

Can confirm, but my dick was in her vaginer as well

>b.) Most girls I've been with I can, or almost can give them an orgasm JUST using their breast.

Someone break it down for him

lol SO many virgins here.

Some girls have massively sensitive nipples. Just as some love clit stimulation, and others love a hard pounding, whereas others cum hard with the g-spot.

Those that are sensitive, cum pretty easy with some nipple sucking. Just haveto get em horny and at the right time.

are you unironically 12? This has to be bait.

>listening to women
Just stop it already

You need to learn how to decode roastie language.

What they ACTUALLY mean is "Unattractive beta males, don't sexualize breasts."

Believe me, they have absolutely no problem with Chad rolling up and slapping them titties.

They simply want you to learn your place as a financial whipping bitch. Sorry, I know this redpill is a hard one to take.

more like what you've read on internet
and saying that staring at breasts is something hard wired in your brain is a bullshit excuse

Are you unironcally replying to bait? You have to be 12

Kek

>a joke is "bait"
kys my man

Aw, come here and let me give you a hug.

>If it gives you an orgasm, it's a sexual organ isn't it?
Your brony buttplug isn't a sexual organ, dumbass.

The classic double standard.
You're being tested.
Put up with their shit, be angry and confused.

> Those that are sensitive, cum pretty easy with some nipple sucking.

Yeah - that. I mean you don't just like wiggle the boob and she starts orgasming. It's a culmination of several things not involving the vagina.

Point just being that breasts are sexual. And if you ever ask what an orgasm feels like for a chick you'll find it heavily includes the breast if it's a good one. From vagina & nerves travelling all the way to the breasts.

> You have to know which way to twist the nipples, clockwise is fine but counterclockwise just unscrews them & they fall off, you really have to know what you're doing.

Yeah, accidentally unscrewed a few nipples in my day. Only counter clockwise (unless you're just using the tongue - then u can go both ways)

Those titties look more like carry on luggage
2/10
would suckle them dry

>females know what they want
You really need to chose the redpill instead of the blue one next time

>he doesn't give girls orgasms by shaking their hands while complimenting their hair
you're not as good at sex as you think bruh

to all the "nu uhers" ... your timing is bad. orgasm for woman is 75% psychological + timing. And there's a difference between "have" (true story) and "almost"

>why do women say one thing while in fact they mean something completely different?
really activated my almonds

They were pretending user

Fucking lol, just saw a variation of this in another thread. What's the origin?

I too almost orgasmed a lady by playing with her no no chest fats, I am 22 and ripped as fuck btw and definitely not 12

fpbp

>Giving women orgasms

Fucking slave cuck fuckhead.
Women are like spitoons, yyou don't go cleaning a spitoon out with your tongue.
Fuckface

>normies prefer this over a cozy c or d cup

Women prefer to change the standards rather than change themselves. Women who say breasts aren't sexual are trying to denounce their insecurities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm#Anal_and_nipple_stimulation_in_males_and_females

I can't tell if you guys are meming or not.

Breast are inherently sexual. The size of hominid breast are an evolutionary trait designed to attract mates. They developed to imitate butts.

Breasts evolved for sexual attraction. Humans are the only mammal that have breasts permanently.

If I slap a girls tits and remain unphased will she let me get away with it?

Women have not the copyrights or patents on breasts. Just look a at juciy sarina Valentina

>German fuccboi enjoys fake, gross-looking leathertits and trannies

And people wonder why you have a woman in charge allowing you to get absolutely invaded

It's not hardwired into the brain to care about them a lot. In places where everyone walks around topless, it seems like men don't find them more interesting than a woman's face. I bet they find them sexually interesting, though, but they just don't make a big deal about them.

I think you're retarded, my man.

Stop sexualizing genitals. They are for expelling waste.

Who the fuck knows?!

Women complain that their backs hurt so men make bras to keep their tits up.
Women then complain that the bra is a symbol of oppression and burning them is a "statement".
Women complain that their breasts are sexualized so they cover them up.
Women then complain that covering them up is a symbol of oppression against their sexual so they let the tit fly.
Women then complain that their symbol of sexuality is viewed as a sexual symbol.

In the words of the prophet Al Bundy "Don't try to understand women. Women understand women and they hate one another."

Women pee they don't cum

>If it gives you an orgasm, it's a sexual organ isn't it?

That's an erogenous zone, do Americans not have sex ed in school? I read about this in junior high! Useful for future married sex life, AND if a predator starts rubbing your neck you'll know to jump away and tell the police.

>Women then complain that the bra is a symbol of oppression and burning them is a "statement".

That's a myth.

>Stop sexualizing genitals. They are for expelling waste.

You fail sex ed forever!

exactly