James Alefantis owns a social media site for kids

>James "I hate kids" Alefantis owns a social media site for kids.

illegalnewsblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/21/pizzagate-cia-finders-molestermurderer-james-alefantis-owns-kidzworld-in-vancouver/

kidzworld.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

kidzworld.com/forums/family-issues/t/1067989-i-need-trans-help
illegalnewsblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/21/pizzagate-cia-finders-molestermurderer-james-alefantis-owns-kidzworld-in-vancouver/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

FUCK IT NEVER ENDS

Is it time for a raid?

>illegalnewsblog

What? Sounds like fake news.

Just read the article. He provides ample amount of sources.

LOL LMAO Sup Forums BTFO

Kek. Sup Forums Sup Forums raided this site back in 2011 because we couldn't post on Sup Forums or something so we started using their forum. They send me a birthday message every year.

Who here /verifiedoldfag/? Also add me on KidsWorld senpai.

Can anyone of you help bump this until the thread picks up traction?

I might bump it for a few (you)s.

I was a 100 percent Sup Forumsfag by 2011.

The last retarded kids site raid I was apart of on Sup Forums was on a police honey pot chat room.

>2008+3
>still on b

so fake and old
sa ge

CTR

I did a shitty job explaining. It was a long time ago. This was a Sup Forums raid.

bump . things seem to pick up a bit lately. pizzagate isnt done for a long time.

nu-pol faggots are too busy in HWNDU eceleb turbocuck threads, so I'll give you a (you) and a bump.

Thanks for the heads up concerned citizen.

We've already dug through KW, it's a dead-end

Everybody is talking about ArtHaus now

I'm not so much a concerned citizen but someone trying to get stupid and careless people in trouble.

We can't have careless and stupid people in the NWO can we.

Bump

>what did he mean by this?

Only pedos or fbi would create places with childrens chat rooms, have a bump.

Like moot said it aint real until theres an poorly infographic made w/ ms paint. If this turns true, pizza g8 is real m8

Confirmed?

I ain't clicking non of this shit niggas

kidzworld.com/forums/family-issues/t/1067989-i-need-trans-help

That fucking reply.

>illegalnewsblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/21/pizzagate-cia-finders-molestermurderer-james-alefantis-owns-kidzworld-in-vancouver/

lel did you see the site about voodoo donuts being involved in pizzagate/sex traffic? fucking ridiculousness. Changeling? It's a fucking reanimated donut and their mascot is a fucking voodoo doctor ripoff of baron samedi.

I hate Portland with a passion but if you were to ever set foot at Voodoo Donuts you would understand there's absolutely no way they could run a child sex ring out of their hole in the wall... because there's usually a line at least 20-30 people long all day and all night. It seriously takes like an hour to get donuts during drunk rush or on the weekends.

underground tunnels and extensive sewer networks are common in all west coast cities, especially notorious in San Francisco, Portland and Seattle "old town" or "china town"and many businesses and alleyways have access to them and there are even tours available. Seattle is literally built on the ruins of previously established city that was burned to the ground and bulldozed.

This is interesting material to read but everything on this page is disorganized and it's more like a regurgitation or vomit of data than something that is thought out and presentable. I had to read through pages of copy+pasted text and then screen shots of local news editorials (not even reports but editorials), neither of which were summarized, quoted or highlighted.

A lot of these articles don't provide any real information other than conjecture and are full of fallacies. This information would have much more of an impact if it was processed and organized to form a comprehensive argument rather than set up like a shitty web ring from the 90's.

If you could link voodoo donuts to the emails or communications directly that would be a good start I find it unlikely that there is anything taking place using their storefronts due to the volume of traffic they see by the public.

Who here /spewked/

Bump

kek wills this thread and these bumps

Bump

2 months ago as well, brilliant.

but how do i bump?

James Alfantis needs to be locked up immediately.

Kiddy fuckers.