The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this...

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
space.com/5878-mysterious-dark-flow-discovered-space.html
youtube.com/user/PowerfulJRE/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Norvig
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WTzF11lSCII
tenthdimension.com/medialinks.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now, there's like this subtransmission zone below the third dimension that's just turned over to the most horrible things, it's what it resonates to, and it's trying to get up into the third dimension; that's just a basic level consciousnesses, to launch up into the next levels. Our species is already way up at the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there's this big war trying to basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will so evil is allowed to come in and contend and not just good. And the elites themselves believe they're racing using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines, transcend and breakaway from the failed species that is Man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly and bad; projecting it onto themselves instead of believing no, it's a human test about building us up.

And so Google was set up 18, 19 years ago so that they wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer with real neurons in real-time that's also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers- a true crystal ball- but the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions and control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know and a true 2.0 in a very bad way hive mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some P.KD. wirehead system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

muh basic gestalt.

Based autist with the transcription. Only took a week, impressive.

"That's the big decision humanity has now got before us"

Where are you getting this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Humble water filter salesman saves humanity from the elite

I am retarded if I think everything he just said makes perfect sense?

Can anyone recommend me to some books saying similar things?

My vision is augmented.

the basic gestalt that saved free will.

>> you will never smoke a blunt with Joe Rogan and drink Gentleman Jack with Alex Jones

why there aren't /dmt general/s is beyond me. truth is that 80% of Sup Forums is bluepilled

it seems pieced together from a lot of different sources. I see bits of David Icke in there, science articles about living in a matrix, Philip K Dick's Minority Report.. etc

kek

this was probably the greatest monologue in the history of mankind

listening to it alive was an experience from another world

you should check out some Gnostic literature.

wait, if ((they)) are coming from a lower dimension with their evil shit, aren't we the monsters for upper dimensions since we are trying to transcendence too?

This monolog will henceforth be known as "The Basic Gestalt of Alex Jones."

gotta have a soul/free will to transcend, that's why they try to drag us down.

but ((they)) don't drag us down, ((they)) make us bring them in this dimension

>The elite are all about transcendence

They can never reach it, it will always remain just out of reach.

Their desire for material is what inherently limits them.

the best part is what happens after that though...we wipe it all, and create life elsewhere, and the journey begins anew

God is very real. But the very essence of God itself is that he can no longer exist. An all knowing, omnipotent being cannot exist alongside a fundamentally flawed one (i.e. humans), because it would either be constantly correcting our imperfections to be in line with God, OR permitting our imperfections but only to a certain degree (aka micromanaging us). neither of those things are truly free will, and both defeat the purpose of creating a lesser species to begin with.

we Demiurge now

true, power over humans is directly linked to the material plane

i for one welcome our new hive mind manipulation AI overlord

It's what it is

can i get a quick gestalt on this guy?

David Icke

Time machines are very small and they live inside of all living things things. The time machine in humans is located in the pineal gland.

right when Jones says "gravity is bleeding in to this universe" is when Joe just mentally has enough and starts breaking down lmao

why is everyone saying gestalt?

Indeed, yet Alex was spot on.

space.com/5878-mysterious-dark-flow-discovered-space.html

need a source on this gland magik

Anyone else feel like they're going crazy at this point?

Confirmation bias is one thing but Alex Jones? David Seaman?

Google is rushing to create full-on artificial intelligence? The very Google that was but a gimmicky tool just over a decade ago?

Fuckin god-damn kooks in Korea admitted to controlling the government despite that being a lunatic conspiracy theory for ages.

Whats next?

Already the #1 video on his channel

youtube.com/user/PowerfulJRE/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

because alex jones gave us his "basic gestalt" and rerouted the course of our existence

Alex Jones usually ends up being right

Anyone remember when he was all about exposing the pedo's in the churches and everyone called him a crazy cunt?

I just finished this podcast.

I can't fucking believe it. I think I'm going insane or something, because everything this guy says makes sense to me. I am really, really worried because I am either losing my mind and becoming a tinfoil hat nutjob or this shit is legit. Either way, I'm fucking freaking out. I think I need to lie down. I wish I was never redpilled.

He's right, you know. Sparcedge in North Carolina did work on it. Google and government are working together towards it. That's all I'll say. Even this, I feel, is enough to get me v&

South Carolina*

Dubsman truth teller.

Oh shiiieeeeeeeet
V& inc

>searching through the whole internet after specified information
>gimmicky tool

pick one
google is probably leading in A.I. technology

the director of research at google has a interesting background of A.I. education and worked for NASA. he's a total boss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Norvig

>Our species is already way up at the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people.
Where does Jones get "fifth, sixth dimension" consciousness from? This is tool 46&2 (chromosomes) level analysis. Citation required.

Otherwise good information for a layman.

Look into companies like Sparcedge to find the software engineers who work on it. Maybe one will talk. Won't do much with just one confession because it's compartmentalized, so you'd need a few to come out. They pay these guys A LOT of money for the job and make them sign gag orders.

>5454

>the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer with real neurons in real-time

>Sup Forums beat google to the punch with the power of pure autism

who would have thought

my fucking sides

It's all true.

Look up transhumanism. The elites use occultism because they think it will give them the wisdom to invent a technology that creates immortality.

Many civilizations have tried this. Egyptians, Rome, indigenous south americans ect. ect.

That's how savage civilizations built the pyramids. Through occult practices. Our elite shadow government are now doing this to try and build transhumanist technology.

It's all on google. look into it.

He aint lying tho - this is the war. This has always been the war and its as basic as Good vs Evil.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WTzF11lSCII

> That awkward moment when you realize Alex Jones was right the whole time

I always suspected Google. 'Don't be Evil' was an obvious tell.

With all of Alex Jones' ridiculous conspiracy theories, Wikipedia mostly chose claims that were damaging to HIllary Clinton as examples of "fake news".

For example?

>that awkward moment when you just ousted yourself as a facebook faggot

>I'm Bill hicks
>It's hot in here

You need to go back.

It's crazy how many Americans and Sup Forumstards believe this stuff to be true and actually thing Trump is anything other than the biggest embarrassment in the history of the human experiment in self governance.

UPBOAT!!!! :D :D :D

Hey, you guys are really getting this "meme" down! Congratulations!

xD im weak have a like

lurk moar

I don't care about memes, I'm not a 18 year old like you.

what a fucking faggot

holy shit that's some godawful compression. g fucking g snip tool fucking shit

It matches up with quite a bit of stuff.

Read Peter Levendas writings on the Occult. Dip and dive into UFO and Aliens and you'll also come up with the interdimensional hypothesis. It all correlates with what Alex is saying.

this thread sucks

save as .png with snipper tool

You're a buttfucking faggot newfag shill who couldn't figure out the catalog feature if your whore mother's life depended on it.

Just go play the original Deus Ex and read all the emails and data entries. Don't bother with any of the sequels.

There's a reason why works so well, it's because most of Alex's basic gestalt sounds like a summary of Deus Ex's plot.

the one thing i got from this is.....Alex Jones needs to write a fucking sci-fi novel

With how much hollywood has lacked orginality lately, making only member-berry/remakes of movies I wouldn't be surprised if they made this into a movie.

Then Alex's paranoia spirals out of control saying "they are mocking me" when in reality they are just trying to make a quick buck off of a crazy person's idea.

You are now my favorite person on this board.

What if Kek is the AI?

Fifth dimension refers to consequence and/or choice. An approximate parallel in metaphysics would be the idea of alternate timelines. Take Google AI currently. It can easily predict your choices at times and generate output instantaneously regardless of choice. Easy example you're driving using Maps and there's an alternate route with "similar ETA." You scan the road quickly and decide to take the alternate route. This is a very base example but Google's AI has already generated all alternate timelines of your navigation based on your choice.

Sixth dimension refers to thought itself. Hear me out on this one. Sometimes when you're browsing a website or watching a video and you don't recognize a term or a name or you want to fact check something, you head to Google and search it. A LOT of times, you will barely start typing your question and Google will have completed it entirely. This happens a lot with Youtube videos when you search the content for more info on Google. Yes, Google+ is linked and all that with Youtube so it's easy for Google to "predict" what you're going to search. That's not the point. The point is that you literally had to /think/ of making the choice to search that term, and Google AI was on that same level in a manner of speaking.

Alex Jones is talking about the potential for the elite to merge themselves with really fucking powerful AI in such a way that they will be in total control of your choices and potentially your thoughts.

If you wanna know more about the dimensions shit just ask.

For some reason I think you unironically posted this

This all makes perfect sense to me, actually.

....am I mad?

>What if Kek is the AI?

You know too much...

The 6th dimension is not "thought" itself but rather the pathway between the consequences in the 5th dimension, (effectively time/interdimensional travel)

The 7th dimension is an alternate universe with all 6 dimensions that has different existential properties. The 8th dimension is a pathway between 7 dimensional dimensions and the 9th being an extrusion of a 7th dimension.

The 10th dimension is all of existence, and 11th is non existence.

I want to know more

If we go up to 12 dimensions, then wtf is past 6?

>If you wanna know more about the dimensions shit just ask.
I'm specifically asking for his view on it

Interesting interpretation sir. However you seem to be working with a framework dependent on physical constructs (if my understanding of your dimensional hierarchy is correct). For example you might say that a photon is 1D, subatomics are 2D, matter is 3D (making up space), space-time is 4D, etc.

However my framework revolves around Consciousness being the first dimension.

12th dimension is where trump cums in hillarys 70 year old asshole

>living forever
>worship death
I don't think that's how it works

Yall better read up on this tenthdimension.com/medialinks.php

The 12th Dimension suggests that we live in a hologram

So kind of like a mobious strip?

Wtf, i hate the awakening now!

>So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever.

Gestalt as fuck

A hologram of a machine projected onto the convex side of a spoon

I will most certainly not make claims that photons and subatomics exist in dimensions lower than 3. All physical existence exists in dimensions beginning from 3. The first dimension is as you say thought or consciousness. It all loops back to the beginning where the 12th dimension suggests everything and the 1st being consiousness which experiences everything