THIS IS YOUR """PRESIDENT"""

THIS IS YOUR """PRESIDENT"""

WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM??

cnn.com/2017/02/06/politics/donald-trump-bathrobe/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZdOSppqUOs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a waste of money. Liberals will never understand the value of a dollar.

Why do you even need one. I'm a towels only man myself

it's called wearing a towel you stupid fuck

i bet you own a filthy bath robe and never wash it you disgusting cretin

Why the fuck is this news? Is the liberal media going to find every little thing to demonize Trump over? The reach is fucking real, man.

Robes are not a waste of money. I wear one around the house and save a bundle on heating.

Bathrobes are for women, because they're inherently less capable of not being stupid.

There was a NYT article about how Trump is adjusting to his new job and one of the details was he spends much of his time watching TV in a bathrobe. Spicer said the article was filled with untruths and when asked to identify some he said "I don't think Trump even owns a bathrobe."

The implication is that the "him sitting around all day watching TV" part is true.

My God. The horror.

My gf was going to get me a robe for Christmas

I laughed, who the fuck wears those these days

why would you want to cover that big league ass
that would be an impeachable offense

I'd much rather see him do that than fly all over the world to play golf at the expense of the tax payers. It's not like they can say he was doing nothing since he's probably the most proactive president and president elect when coming into office.

How... do you even reach that implication? If someone accuses me of fucking goats and then beating my wife with my ten foot cock, why does denying I have a ten foot cock mean I still fuck goats?

first post best post

I hope one day energy costs can be low enough for you to have really nice heat. Best wishes

I used to be a trump supporter.

This was the last straw. Thank you based cnn

#nudemypresident

this. you can also sew extra pockets on the inside. I put my cats in them when it's really cold.

Who cares?

>eats KFC with a fork
>bathrobe
>didn't invite CNN to dinner the day after he won election

What other extremely petty shit have they reported on?

Will CNN ever learn?

Bathrobes are for lavish narcissistic wannabe rich people whose ass needs to be open for them to shove their head into at all times. Trump, a billionaire, not owning one makes him even more closer to being a normal human being.

HHHHNNNG

Because the ten foot cock isn't really the point anyone would have a problem with. If Trump didn't slob around the white house all day Spicer could have said so but he didn't.

i dont own a bathrobe. generally, i wrap a towel around me, then when im in the zone i want to be, i just march around naked

>CNN
You are full of shit

Lol, and people wonder why no one takes CNN seriously anymore.

Can't wait for Fake News to either get brought back in line or crash and burn.

Bathrobe? Who the fuck cares about a bathrobe?

>News
>CNN

Pick one

Maybe Spicer is full of shit and he does own a bathrobe.

there isnt one that fits him

youtu.be/ZdOSppqUOs8

CNN is fake news.

Her boyfriend probably has one

>this is news

>towels
>not air drying

kys senpai

>implying that this is even news

Bathrobes are for women.

Funny enough, I don't own one either. I guess I am a low class pleb, get fugged CNN

He needs to give Melania easy access to his cock. A robe is just one more layer that she doesn't want to bother with.

>Doesn't wear a bath robe
Yeah, neither do I. I just towel off and put on some fresh clothes.

Did Sean learn that the hardway?

I mean does Trump just walk around naked?

This is what CNN considers newsworthy now? Why in the flying fuck would I ever give a shit about whether person wears a bathrobe or not?

Reading fake news will cause your mother to die in her sleep tonight unless you reply to this post.

>CNN BREAKING NEWS: Trump's toothbrush is green with white stripes

>this is news
When did cnn become buzzfeed lite?

And people wonder why Trump calls CNN fake news. They're a fucking disgrace.

So he watches tv naked?

nothing kys

what the fuck is this shit? how the fuck is this news to anyone? it's probably new information but doesn't affect anybody except bathrobes company who may now want to gift one to Trump.

Just use towels. Bath robes are for pussies.

Who wouldn't?

i've come to the conclusion that anything anything anti trump or anti white is just a case of being a hater. it comes from a deep seated insecurity and sense of inferiority, which is why it's so prevalent in nonwhites, liberals, low test faggots, and the like, who are all inferior to the white man. they cant mentally cope with living in a reality where the white man actually is far superior than them, so they delve into extreme delusion and hedonistic degenerate escapism

it's over drumpflets

>towel robes

For what fucking purpose? Kek are you a faggot who needs to feel like a princess while taking an hour to pamper yourself up?

> Oh look at bathrobe wearing user right there! Isnt he such a cute little faggot the way he wears that sexy little feminine bathrobe? Let me fuck your tight boipussi while you do your manicure and blow dry your hair you fucking raging homosexual. You love the taste of cum up your ass, right faggot? Show me some skin in that bathrobe baby.

McFuckingkys. You shower and dry yourself off then get dressed promptly for work or school. No time to be acting like a cum guzzling HIV positive queer.

>Mr Spicer,, could you comment on whether the reports on President Trump watching TV in the White house in nothing but his bathrobe are true?
>Mr. President doesn't own a bathrobe.

This is the kind of petty shit lefty fucks will be writing and talking about for four years instead of working on actual news.

Me.

Feels good man.

Exit the washroom free as a bird.

Hahahha, good one!

As a child and teenager I had really respect for CNN. The big news maker from the USA. What the fuck happened to CNN in the last 20years.

Absolutely not the implication. The implication is they can't get anything right even menial dumbshit like him wearing a bathrobe. Why should I believe anything they say if they are rife with lies down to lying about his wardrobe?

What is amazing about Trump and Spicer is they deliver this message to the media who reports out their spin. The rest of the country has a different take. The media has done themselves quite a disservice the last 18 months, they have learned nothing, and continue to do it. Amazing they marginalize themselves and provide free marketing to this day.

Sold out?

Yeah, nah, if I make a claim, then show part of that claim to be wrong, the logical assumption is for the rest of that claim to be wrong until proven otherwise.

He puts a suit on immediately after drying.

cnn is beyond fucked now for reporting this.

>mfw I'm bald and just put my clothes on before heading off to college
God bless this high test soul, for it has liberated me from the keratin jew.

>CNN literally can't think of any more bad things to say about trump, so they resort to this shit
It's like CNN might as well just install a fucking diving board right out of their offices' windows at this point, as they're pretty much killing themselves

Huh, that's strange. Your flag is broken. Here, just use this pic with all of your posts from now on.

>HOLY SHIT, DRUMMPFF DOESN'T OWN A BATHROBE!!! HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?!!

This is depressing imagery. Ummm. It's CNN. It's fake news.

Completely ignored all journalist standards, didn't focus their programming, caved to special interests, only put out hit pieces, only hired shills.

I like that he keeps a close eye on the media. That's a good trait in a politician imo. Back in the day, in centuries past, American politicians used to watch the newspapers like hawks because they were all taking out ads to shit-talk and slander one another.

Top kek pic related is my captcha.

good. I hope he strolls naker around the WH drinking milk in one shot directly from the bottle

just like my chingalean moving pictures

>wearing anything under a robe

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

im throwing mine away after reading this

>all these triggered blumpfets
Looks like CNN finally got you by the balls.

Are CNN just mocking themselves at this point?

>Trump doesn't own a bathrobe

Welp

>this is the state of western meda in 2017
>Literally yellow press
>2017
>Not watching RT
Maximum faggot

I also do not own a bathrobe. I walk to my room in a towel or naked, I heat my house properly so it's not an issue.

>2015+5-3
>Trump not owning a bathrobe
Impeachment when?

Fucking CNN with the hard news.

Why bother with a bathrobe? You can just wear a towel until you need to get dressed.

put on sweats and a hoodie, fag

Answer: the dude wakes up at like 5:00am and probably showers and changes straight into a suit because he's the most powerful man in the world and he's getting shit done instead of taking time off to fuck about in a bathrobe

bathrobes are degenerate

Bathrobes are dumb. I don't own one either.

FAKE thought. But thanks for trying.

I just wear it around the house, never after getting out of the shower. If I don't have work I'm throwing on sweatpants a t shirt and my robe.

Bathrobes are for lazy people that waste their lives away on frivolous activities.

I don't own one either. I'm just like Trump! Oh no, that means I'm literally Hitler. I can feel the change happening inside me!
EIN VOLK
EIN REICH
EIN FUHRER

Why are we talking about bathrobes on Sup Forums again?

This is the second time today I've agreed with a fucking leaf. Are leaves getting based or am I turning into a degenerate faggot?

Melania is staying in New York so she can more easily fuck men who aren't gross.

Just dickin around the house all day.

I mean really how far away are you from getting dressed after a shower that you need a robe?
Like I don't feel like getting dressed right away so I'll just wear a bathrobe.
Take a crap in the middle of the night robe I kind of understand for the bums that turn their heat down at night and need a robe to compensate.

I have 2. Never use them.

TRUMP BTFO

HOW WILL HE RECOVER???

Wow wouldn't have guessed, liberals hate robes