Pizzagate Warm-Up - Haiti arrests

sentinel.ht/2017/02/06/haiti-police-rescue-31-girls-child-trafficking-sting/

Other urls found in this thread:

illegalnewsblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/21/pizzagate-cia-finders-molestermurderer-james-alefantis-owns-kidzworld-in-vancouver/
kidzworld.com/
sentinel.ht/2017/02/06/haiti-police-rescue-31-girls-child-trafficking-sting/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trafficking-arrests-idUSKBN15G5J6
pressofatlanticcity.com/ap/arrested-in-nj-during-cross-country-human-trafficking-bust/article_bfdfacb9-59f9-547d-a308-82944a5bf46a.html
philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/FBI-led-operation-nets-arrests-of-200-child-sex-traffickers.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_prostitution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_International
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtu.be/KAyYbDi5pZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump
laura silsby connection probably confirmed

fucking Ben Gleck was right? kek

Weren't you fucks just saying that Hillary had been arrested trying to leave the country?

Wow

That was a tabloid report.

This report is a Haitian newspaper.

Get your fucking story straight m8

>James "I hate kids" Alefantis owns a social media site for kids.

illegalnewsblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/21/pizzagate-cia-finders-molestermurderer-james-alefantis-owns-kidzworld-in-vancouver/

kidzworld.com/

that was a tabloid I think

Jonathan Rothschild/ Tucson mayor is the globalist human trafficking kingpin.

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU PSYCHIC VAMPIRE SATANIST SCUM

He was right?

Fake News.

Fake news from a Haitian newspaper? Man, you must really buy into the Alex Jones globalism conspiracy theories.

Either that, or you work for CNN.

Checked. Larp mf said happening was on for tomorrow or there about. This timeline is getting out of hand.

I wonder what the left and reddit will say if and when pizzagate gets vindicated.
Probably something along the lines of "well, we only thought it would be appropriate to maintain a healthy skepticism".
Of course by healthy skepticism they mean absolute mockery and no attempt to look at the evidence but they'll pretend it didn't happen as well.

oh my Yahweh a newspaper reported it so it's real.
FAKE NEWS.

Don't give up Sup Forums

Easy. We kill the spez.

>Investigators believe the syndicate was preparing to take the children over the Dominican Republic border to then leave the island. Police and other public officials are also investigating possible sexual exploitation being that all the minors were female.
""investigators believe"" haitians always trying to blame us REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so crazy cultists run the country and are going for world domination.
NOT MY PROBLEM.

It's like with 9/11.
Attacking people for "jumping to conclusions" for asking questions.

>hearing every week since pizzagate started that pedos are being brought down after the weekend
>never happens

>crazy cultists
you mean 12D vampires

ignore the leaf, he's trying to derail the threads because he directly connected to the pizza pedo's.

Brock babies are here!

Same thing.

>sentinel.ht/2017/02/06/haiti-police-rescue-31-girls-child-trafficking-sting/
Wait til Session gets confirmed. I pray their heads will roll in the streets for this.

That's what infuriates me the most. Nobody wanted to fucking hear the bad news.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trafficking-arrests-idUSKBN15G5J6

pressofatlanticcity.com/ap/arrested-in-nj-during-cross-country-human-trafficking-bust/article_bfdfacb9-59f9-547d-a308-82944a5bf46a.html

philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/FBI-led-operation-nets-arrests-of-200-child-sex-traffickers.html

And that's just in the US.

Neck yourself you turbo faggot double nigger pedo sympathizer

>He knows guys! He's bringing down the global satanic pedo elite!

According to the article, pedos were indeed brought down. But I guess that doesn't matter to CTR shills.

Enjoy your days in hell.

if by 'knows' you mean he's getting the sweet little girl ass then yes.

>Haiti
Clintons are level 5 defcom happening.

I wonder if they went with Obama to the private island

>religious retard.

you were outed kiddo
You work for David Brock
time to move along

you're hard thinking about it aren't you. all those old greasy people touching the children you wish you were them.

double checked for kek

Trump confirmed Lolita Express fellow traveler.

If pizzagate is real, i will get a pepe tattoo

Please remember to donate to Free domain radio

You're gonna feel like a jackass when the prosecutions start.

shit is going to be off the hook once he gets in

Oh man it's happening

The man who pays you to is one of those pedo's shill

this happens every week though. its not uncommon for prostitution rings to be taken down

its like claiming that DC politicians are running an elaborate meth lab, then pointing to all the meth lab busts around the nation as evidence of a happening

i believe in pizza gate, but this is just wishful thinking lads

>haiti

ROFL it's just one police gang stealing them for another paid off police mob

Kek has witnessed your digits. Get ready to get that tattoo.

>kidzworld
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Why the fuck are kids allowed on the internet like this? Why the fuck is there a "private roleplay" forum on a site for kids?

Anons were dubious, the ones pushing the narrative were hoping more than anything

From what I've seen 2 million Gentile children are trafficked each year. Donald Jew 33rd Degree Mason must be ecstatic about this wonderful progress. Let's make it 5 million by 2020.

ass pained people are hilarious.

>kidzworld

Man fuck you guys. Here I am broke to shit for a week and craving a legit pizza and you all just had to post this thread.

Fuck those stupid subhuman, underage baby cunt fucking dregs for doing this. If being a pedophile wasn't bad enough to be buried alive, it's doing this to pizza. It's doing this to ME.

GOD I'M HUNGRY FOR A HAM AND JALAPENO PIZZA FROM DOMINOS IS THAT SO WRONG. WHY PUNISH ME GOD. WHY

I too have lost my pizza appetite. Can't even finish a slice.

The pizza pedo's monitor the forum looking for vulnerable kids

The same reason the pizza pedo's are connected to daycares, birthday party entertainers, pizza places, all age concerts, orphanages, and various other kid involved activities. It's all there for them to scope out new menu items.

>kidzworld
Nothing like letting strangers on the internet talk to your kids about puberty and sex!

How the fuck is this legal?

>a forum populated by dumb women criticizing Trump who half the country hates.

Somebodie's definitely fucking children!

check out pizza rolls 155 kek

not totally related, but just found this in the 1987 film "the lost boys". REEEEEEEEE

we need to traffic more children.

imagine Pizzarolls155 talking to your 8 year old about puberty

Dox the shills

>kidzworld.com/
You are defending devil worshipping pedophiles and possible child murders. Who probably feed them to pigs.

You cheeky fucking cunt

>pizzarolls155

heh. imagine this. the entire world is trafficking children some are a little older sure... they were children ONCE.

NOW THE NIGHTMARE REALM WILL FINALLY BE ONE WITH OUR REALITY.

it's not the same as the pedo symbols on the FBI list, but it may have been an older code sir. That would have checked out.

They will say it has nothing to do with pizzagate and point to some crazy youtube nut job and say "he is crazy, thinks that unicorns exist"

mind your https m8

Came to say this

They were already go back and look at what we came to know of CTR

It's the same exact people working for the Share Blue Crew now

Why would you even frown upon the prospect of pedos getting rekt? What's wrong with you you sick fuck?

Doesn't this violate the COPPA?

Alex Jones is useful as long as he doesn't shut up. He can continue having those hot dogs.

all the Brock babies are Podesta kiddies
They're fucked up in the head for life

There is only one Law. Do evil. Don't forget that. Do as thy evil and evil come.

At least you changed the filename CTR fag. I hope you cunts get caught up in the RICO case when SHTF

really I don't. I'm simply making the point that people like David Seaman and others keep on making click bait youtube vids saying the feds are going to roll up half of washington D.C. on Monday and it never happens.

I've been following pizzagate from the very beginning.

Men wearing Hillary shirts... Bahahahahahahahshshshahshahahagagagsa!

What the fuck.

How do you all know he owns it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_prostitution

That's an ISIS Temple.

I'm gonna hold you to that...Where will you get it?

what about pig gate or dog gate or cow gates sheep gate lamb gate chicken gate have you counted the Gate privileges user?

wasn't arrest, was prevented from fleeing. Difference, if it's true at all. Where does hill live, someone wanna do a welfare check?

the farmer must FEED. DO not interrupt OUR SACRED RITES.

Hollywood is a sun cult. You'd be surprised the imagery they slip into every movie, right in front of our faces.

Moloch is just another name for Baal, a solar deity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_International

Your sacred rights are an abomination unto God.

I hope some suicidal user brings them with him on his existential journey.

The powers that are in control will never give up. No. No. No. We won't give up on rehabilitating these children. Care to join us.

God doesn't exist.

Bro, not cool, we don't know their pronouns. Be considerate.

2nd time reading pizzagate thread

experience almost like
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

sorry didn't mean to quote you.
here's another (you).

DESTROY THE BROCK.

youtu.be/KAyYbDi5pZU
LOL this fucking guy is just quoting fbianon. fuck this guy. anyone wanna start a podcast where we just discuss knolwdgebomb threads and say
>my source tells me

hope its true tho

>shadow realm

All Hail Saturn. Do Under Thy Will.

>laura silsby

Mega cunt.
Now works for Amber Alert system.
Can you imagine that? shaking my head.

Many have told me they wouldn't want to know.

You realize we are the ones eating the Apple from the Tree, I hope.